CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Capt. Brett Crozier

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

… for causing panic aboard the good-ship USS Theodore Roosevelt, the protector of The Seas. 

He's lost his stripes and his 5,000+ crewboys without suffering so much as scrape to the aft mast or damage to the poop. A simple hit by COVID and the whole caboodle goes AWOL under his helm-watch... This magnificent vessel is now destined to be the Marie Celeste of the c21st as it drifts aimlessly somewhere in the Southern hemisphere whilst fully laden with the capacity of 50,000 million Enola Gay Big Boys and no anchor.

Once the Syrians get wind of this mother fucker, it will be all burkas on deck and heading at ramming speed towards Dover docks.  

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Computer systems by Huawei.

That's reassured me. We've fucking had it. The cunting thing will be at Felixtowe before the next ebbing tide. 

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

That's reassured me. We've fucking had it. The cunting thing will be at Felixtowe before the next ebbing tide. 

The Kent Pikeys will have it stripped down and scrapped before Donald can say “Tremendous”

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Kent Pikeys will have it stripped down and scrapped before Donald can say “Tremendous”

The so-called asylum seekers are gonna have a field day. The decks will be awash with black seamen.

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

All he needs to do is slip into a little black dress, change his name to Britt, and all will be forgiven.

Robertson or please not Ekland. She was sailing Rod Steward.

19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

… for causing panic aboard the good-ship USS Theodore Roosevelt, the protector of The Seas. 

He's lost his stripes and his 5,000+ crewboys without suffering so much as scrape to the aft mast or damage to the poop. A simple hit by COVID and the whole caboodle goes AWOL under his helm-watch... This magnificent vessel is now destined to be the Marie Celeste of the c21st as it drifts aimlessly somewhere in the Southern hemisphere whilst fully laden with the capacity of 50,000 million Enola Gay Big Boys and no anchor.

Once the Syrians get wind of this mother fucker, it will be all burkas on deck and heading at ramming speed towards Dover docks.  

See the source image

The big surprise is that he’s not in the glasshouse facing a court martial. He wrote a letter to the Pentagon about the Kung Flu problem on board, but decided to share it with 20 other officers on board before he sent it. Unsurprisingly the letter got leaked to the press. The Us Navy hierarchy haven’t yet identified the whistleblower but have stated they believe the skipper did it. Whoever did it the Captain takes the rap as even if it wasn’t him it was then a huge smokescreen to hide the culprit. The other 19 officers who aren’t guilty have been shit on from a great height so the cunt deserves no sympathy.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The big surprise is that he’s not in the glasshouse facing a court martial. He wrote a letter to the Pentagon about the Kung Flu problem on board, but decided to share it with 20 other officers on board before he sent it. Unsurprisingly the letter got leaked to the press. The Us Navy hierarchy haven’t yet identified the whistleblower but have stated they believe the skipper did it. Whoever did it the Captain takes the rap as even if it wasn’t him it was then a huge smokescreen to hide the culprit. The other 19 officers who aren’t guilty have been shit in from a great height so the cunt deserves no sympathy.

My money's on Shirley Temple, as Ching-Ching in Stowaway. I cant it see it being anybody else, unless the Admiralty know better? 

stowaway-movie-poster-1936-1020174227.jpg

9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

My money's on Shirley Temple, as Ching-Ching in Stowaway. I cant it see it being anybody else, unless the Admiralty know better? 

stowaway-movie-poster-1936-1020174227.jpg

“I’ve seen Stowaway. Melania and me watched it in the White House last night and I’ve got a good feeling about it. In fact I’d say it’s tremendous.I have a tremendous feeling about it.” 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

“I’ve seen Stowaway. Melania and me watched it in the White House last night and I’ve got a good feeling about it. In fact I’d say it’s tremendous.I have a tremendous feeling about it.” 

More fake news... I dunno, you fucking yankies are all yellow haired Custers. 

Ching Ching it was then. I knew it, I tell yer. I fuckin' knew it.

Guest 'eavensabove

...and so the Tigers have COVID now. Next it will be the Pumas and every other poxy baseball team, but then again I digress. 

That a wide variety of animals can carry the virus is sacrosanct, and if indeed a bat was responsible (sic) it aint so much the animal itself but the toxic food that they are now having to eat like the rest of us fuckers. From fruit to fish, from veg to kebab all foodstuffs are fucked-up with some poxy toxin and even though animals may not display any symptoms such as whooping into gas masks and stinking of Vicks, if you've sneezed in the proximity of some larks on the wing, then not even Tonga is safe. Birds tend to travel, and when those pooches which sniff-out yer leg for a potential shag whilst their pox-ridden owners of inadequate harnessing skills take advantage of your submissive & willing nature, you're done for.  It aint the animals fault. It's ours for fuking-up their food and what is left of our own shite. 

It's Sprout Organic for me from now on, washed darn wiv a few swigs of SMA PRO, and Tigers my arse, they've enough on their plate.