CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Netflix films

Guest N/A

Been watching my fair share of Netflix due to the human malware situation..... can’t help but think that Netflix is just a fucking shite TV simpletons movie channel where endless Ill conceived, badly thought out plots and fucking amature film work is undertaken to ruin even the most promising of tales.  It like a white cunts Bollywood.   

Cunts tv

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Been watching my fair share of Netflix due to the human malware situation..... can’t help but think that Netflix is just a fucking shite TV simpletons movie channel where endless Ill conceived, badly thought out plots and fucking amature film work is undertaken to ruin even the most promising of tales.  It like a white cunts Bollywood.   

Cunts tv

The mind hunter series seems interesting 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

can’t help but think that Netflix is just a fucking shite TV simpletons movie channel where endless Ill conceived, badly thought out plots and fucking amature film work is undertaken to ruin even the most promising of tales.  It like a white cunts Bollywood.   

Cunts tv

Explains why you’ve been watching a lot of it then. 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cunts tv

There are over 7000 titles, perhaps you should take a closer look, or stop typing in 'confessions of a window cleaner'

Guest Stoolstabber500
19 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

There are over 7000 titles, perhaps you should take a closer look, or stop typing in 'confessions of a window cleaner'

"Confessions of a muslim cab driver"

On 05/04/2020 at 17:43, Cunt-End Of The World said:

7000 episodes of shite...like watching endless Ballamory Shows.   Did like Le Mans 66 that I watched tonight on Amazon tv.

Guest Shagga for Freedom

I rarely watch anything made after 2005. These feeble soft headed cunts that talk endlessly about binge watching boxsets like they're actually proud of themselves are inbred pondlife. At least watch a proper film like Bad Boy Bubby, not the safe, inclusive, gender balanced, glossy, vacuous, garbage that passes for screen entertainment for the last 10 years.

10 minutes ago, Shagga for Freedom said:

I rarely watch anything made after 2005. These feeble soft headed cunts that talk endlessly about binge watching boxsets like they're actually proud of themselves are inbred pondlife. At least watch a proper film like Bad Boy Bubby, not the safe, inclusive, gender balanced, glossy, vacuous, garbage that passes for screen entertainment for the last 10 years.

Garbage? Maybe you have been influenced by American tv after 2005, wanker....

2 hours ago, Shagga for Freedom said:

I thought I was the only cunt who'd ever seen 'Bad Boy Bubby'. Are you Australian?

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Careful Berny, he's grooming you. Maybe there are some facts about this place you're not aware of? i.e. Punkers is a massive and comitted homosexual 

Careful Bernard...Stubby is an active promoter of graphically depraved activities and corruption of the impressionable and those with disabilities.

Guest Shagga for Freedom
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Garbage? Maybe you have been influenced by American tv after 2005, wanker....

You'll find many words that we think of as Americanisms were in common use in England long before Hollywood became influential. Read period books and you'll see words like trash & garbage used.

Guest Shagga for Freedom
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought I was the only cunt who'd ever seen 'Bad Boy Bubby'. Are you Australian?

English, living in Scotland. They must put something in the water down there Australian films are often pretty hardcore. Watched a film the other night though, a sci-fi and it had that bird from Hunger Games who who's vag is all over the web, anyway gave it a chance but so bad, just made me realise how right I've been to avoid Hollywood.

Guest Stoolstabber500
20 hours ago, Shagga for Freedom said:

I rarely watch anything made after 2005. These feeble soft headed cunts that talk endlessly about binge watching boxsets like they're actually proud of themselves are inbred pondlife. 

@Trucking Funt has the entire Sex and the City DVD boxset