CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Queen Lizard Speaksssssss

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

Oh fuck off you German adder cunt. I feel neither relieved or encouraged by your 4 minute address, nor do I think you consider us 'in it together'. Crafty fucking serpent, reading from a university pumped student script and whispering your spells between paragraphs. 

'My husband and I are well. Jug-ears and horse face are recovered, and ginger bollocks has fucked off to the colonies. My middle son can fuck right orf, the dirty little cunt. Our thoughts are with you, our subjects/benefactors at this challenging time. 

Thanks for all the money. Lol 

Liz'

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'My husband and I are well. Jug-ears and horse face are recovered, and ginger bollocks has fucked off to the colonies. My middle son can fuck right orf, the dirty little cunt. Our thoughts are with you, our subjects/benefactors at this challenging time. 

Thanks for all the money. Lol 

Liz'

Word for word,  I bet this was Philips version. Apart from 'husband'.

Edited by Cunt-End Of The World
Stupidity

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Repeat. From 2 days ago. Bollocks.

2 days ago was 2 days too fucking early. It aired today. But I tell you what we can do. Let's predict all forthcoming world content and see who can most accurately convey all news. Here's my first attempt, Judgetwi drinks Toilet Duck and dies in agony. Cunt.

I caught a few seconds of this shite on the news before switching over to the Magnificent 7. 

Cold dead eyes and a heartless demeanour with not a smile; same old queen. If you think she gives a fuck about us you're a fool

Can't see that lot opening up their many many homes and castles for the sick. We're all fucking stupid to continue to tolerate these fucking leeches  

• Like 2

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I caught a few seconds of this shite on the news before switching over to the Magnificent 7. 

Cold dead eyes and a heartless demeanour with not a smile; same old queen. If you think she gives a fuck about us you're a fool

Can't see that lot opening up their many many homes and castles for the sick. We're all fucking stupid to continue to tolerate these fucking leeches  

Fuck the Queen, Magnificent 7! Channel?

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Our beloved leader Boris has just been rushed into hospital.

Rushed? That's generous DC, need a 10 ton forklift to transport that fucking heap

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

From what I glanced on the beebs site, it looked like painting a picture of the afterlife by a dedicated cult leader.

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I liked it when she reminisced about the time her and Marge gave a wartime speech to child evacuees. I'm sure I would have  appreciated her words as a 6 year old living in a shithole welsh cottage, having the shit kicked of me by some fucking Methodist cunt.

Have some empathy, it was comforting to the over 80's, sat alone, wasting away through lack of food and social contact.

Youngsters, they don't know they're born...

20 hours ago, White Cunt said:

From what I glanced on the beebs site, it looked like painting a picture of the afterlife by a dedicated cult leader.

From what I caught on the radio today was pure vomit inducing wank from the brainwashed masses all fawning over the emotionless cunt.

We're a nation of thick spackers to think these cunts give a flying fuck whilst lining their bottomless pockets even more. With the royals combined wealth, thanks to the moronic serfs like thee and I, they could build, equip and staff a dozen new hospitals

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

From what I caught on the radio today was pure vomit inducing wank from the brainwashed masses all fawning over the emotionless cunt.

We're a nation of thick spackers to think these cunts give a flying fuck whilst lining their bottomless pockets even more. With the royals combined wealth, thanks to the moronic serfs like thee and I, they could build, equip and staff a dozen new hospitals

Phil the Greek shouldn’t be allowed to drive any ambulances probably. And Andy shouldn’t be put in charge of the children’s ward probably. Fergie mightn’t be the best choice as finance director probably. Young Hewitt and Bubbles Markle could be perfect to run the transbender ward probably. Edward, with his vast military experience could assist in the snack bar, if accompanied by a responsible adult probably. 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Try to explain it to the majority of the British public. Moths to a flame. 

On 05/04/2020 at 20:28, PANZER MURPHY said:

Dear subjects ..the paddy is making us look frightfully shite at this social distance thing..please cop on..thank you

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You are good at social distancing because of all the Protestant Catholic practice you have had at school.  Plus you all fucking stink like shitty fucking bog men so who the fuck wants to be within 2m of a sweaty filthy bog creature.   No potatoes for tea soon.... hope you die.

16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You are good at social distancing because of all the Protestant Catholic practice you have had at school.  Plus you all fucking stink like shitty fucking bog men so who the fuck wants to be within 2m of a sweaty filthy bog creature.   No potatoes for tea soon.... hope you die.

Ya were better at more mainstream social commentary MC baby...Up yer game yuu fakkin kant yuu (said in a Ben Kingsley sexy beast accent)

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya were better at more mainstream social commentary MC baby...Up yer game yuu fakkin kant yuu (said in a Ben Kingsley sexy beast accent)

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

How's it really going in bog land panzy? Are the natives doing as told a staying away from each other? I'm guessing the urge to go out, get pissed and beat each other up is very difficult to suppress for your average mick.

Joking aside, those rural dwellers should have nothing to worry about. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How's it really going in bog land panzy? Are the natives doing as told a staying away from each other? I'm guessing the urge to go out, get pissed and beat each other up is very difficult to suppress for your average mick.

Joking aside, those rural dwellers should have nothing to worry about

Potato blight.