CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Queen Lizard Speaksssssss

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Not only that, WC...

NASA have announced that they're sending Traditionalist Christian families from Pennsylvania and Ohio to the Red Planet...

It's Amish on to Mars.

It will muddy the waters for the faithful, lightly educated ones, Eavs. The red planet may be construed as being in the South or encompassing the nearest Reservation spot. 
Musk however, could move all of his manufacturing plants to Mars,  in anticipation of mega sales to those discerning green aliens. The car in space is essentially a marketing ploy.

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It will muddy the waters for the faithful, lightly educated ones, Eavs. The red planet may be construed as being in the South or encompassing the nearest Reservation spot. 
Musk however, could move all of his manufacturing plants to Mars,  in anticipation of mega sales to those discerning green aliens. The car in space is essentially a marketing ploy.

Harvesting the Moon, perhaps? 

There's plenty of room up there and it may even give Branson something to do, the Lunar tick that he is. I can't see much else eclipsing it. Not in the current atmosphere... A few parking meteor's and it would soon feel like home. 

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Harvesting the Moon, perhaps? 

There's plenty of room up there and it may even give Branson something to do, the Lunar tick that he is. I can't see much else eclipsing it. Not in the current atmosphere... A few parking meteor's and it would soon feel like home. 

I strongly suspect that the sneaky chinks are already there, carving up the dust. With the forthcoming failure of their 5G expansion and rapidly diminishing coal reserves, it’s a no brainer, really. Those reports of Moon structures must be true - they are hard at work erecting mega cities and building another billion miles of road to nowhere. Call it the Bell End Initiative.

Just now, White Cunt said:

I strongly suspect that the sneaky chinks are already there, carving up the dust. With the forthcoming failure of their 5G expansion and rapidly diminishing coal reserves, it’s a no brainer, really. Those reports of Moon structures must be true - they are hard at work erecting mega cities and building another billion miles of road to nowhere. Call it the Bell End Initiative.

The Nazis live on the moon, they wouldn't tolerate the chinks moving in. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Well, its not a million miles away is it? A few days and yer there, which cannot be said if yer drive from Lands O' Groats to John's End. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Nazis live on the moon, they wouldn't tolerate the chinks moving in. 

I'll go fucking mad if they've gassed The Clangers & The Soup Dragon.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

They prefer Chinese for lunch.

Good. The Clangers, are the only reason for wanting to go to the poxy place. They're a huge asset to our future. 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Don’t forget the cheese. 

I'm not stupid, WC. I wouldn't want to fall at the first curdle.

I'll take the cheese, you bring the crater. 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve noticed a very dark side to you Eavans.

It's only a passing phase, KB. 

BTW. it's 'eavens, but no need to Apollo-gise.