CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS clap

Trucking Funt

I apologise if this has been already covered but I'm utterly sickened by people clapping on their doorsteps for those being paid for doing their jobs who belong to a union that condemn those who go off to get maimed and fucking die in service of their country. By that I mean UNISON. Fuck the NHS lefties. They're actually working for their pay for a change.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

Folks are so willing to submit to their new god's that they are having strokes at home and doing nothing about it for fear of spreading any pleb diseases to the rainbow brigade.

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I apologise if this has been already covered but I'm utterly sickened by people clapping on their doorsteps for those being paid for doing their jobs who belong to a union that condemn those who go off to get maimed and fucking die in service of their country. By that I mean UNISON. Fuck the NHS lefties. They're actually working for their pay for a change.

The NHS are basically in combat.

We cheer our soldiers on in times of war and serenade them when they march back through our cities with honour.It may be a bit gushing and mawkish to clap on the doorstep but it’s great for the morale of the NHS and community spirit.

Many of our doctors went to public schools and in parallel to the army they lead our NHS from the front.

Thanks god for our private education system.

From personal experience, I'm aware that there are some genuinely amazing and admirable people within the NHS. But this 'stay at home, protect the NHS' mantra is somewhat confusing to me. I thought they were supposed to protect us in times of medical emergency.

Reading between the lines, the message appears to be ... 'if you get sick, stay at home and die, because the hospitals are only for the rich and powerful.'

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

From personal experience, I'm aware that there are some genuinely amazing and admirable people within the NHS. But this 'stay at home, protect the NHS' mantra is somewhat confusing to me. I thought they were supposed to protect us in times of medical emergency.

Reading between the lines, the message appears to be ... 'if you get sick, stay at home and die, because the hospitals are only for the rich and powerful.'

If all the rich and powerful weren’t first in the queue we would descend into Planet of the Apes.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Agreed. That's what the job is all about-dealing with sickness and death. If you join the military expect to get sent to some shithole and get shot at but dusky cunts. Take the queens shilling...

I can assure you all there are many in the NHS who don’t want garlands, clapping and free coffee. Crocodile tears. The staff well understand it’s their job, and are in large part getting on with it, between collapsing and dying. That they have been sent into the trenches with no armour by generals in a distant Chateau is a lesson we should have learned by now. 

I can't stand this smokescreen. The sweat shop where I work has had to haggle to get adequate PPE, only to find the gear sent was 3 years out of date. Fucking unions completely mum about this. Nurses on wards with bays of 6 patients, all positive trying to nurse very dependant patients with no more than a plastic apron and surgical mask. Then I see the poor bastards working for the ambulance trust without effective PPE. Don't even ask about the minimum wage carers in nursing and residential homes trying to care for those with symptoms of covid.

I don't want to hear or see the faux religion of cunts clapping. I just want to see my colleagues given the appropriate tools to do the job. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Mangled thinking you contemptibly thick twat. Health trade unions have condemned the idea of war repeatedly, precisely because it maims and kills people. They then deal with the broken people for life, long after they are forgotten by a grateful Government. As for people being applauded for doing their jobs, presumably you’ll be picketing Remembrance Day with similar sentiments, perhaps yelling from the Cenotaph that the Veterans were being paid for doing their job for once and the national thanks offered by the annual Poppy festival makes you utterly sick. Dulce et Decorum Est? Moron. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I can't stand this smokescreen. The sweat shop where I work has had to haggle to get adequate PPE, only to find the gear sent was 3 years out of date. Fucking unions completely mum about this. Nurses on wards with bays of 6 patients, all positive trying to nurse very dependant patients with no more than a plastic apron and surgical mask. Then I see the poor bastards working for the ambulance trust without effective PPE. Don't even ask about the minimum wage carers in nursing and residential homes trying to care for those with symptoms of covid.

I don't want to hear or see the faux religion of cunts clapping. I just want to see my colleagues given the appropriate tools to do the job. 

Amen. 

10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I appreciate the clapping. It draws complete strangers together. And that's not a bad thing. 

• Like 1

Guest Shagga for Freedom
41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I appreciate the clapping. It draws complete strangers together. And that's not a bad thing. 

I opened my window the other week to see where the horses were and was confronted by people in the road clapping and got chatting to my neighbour afterward so you're right. Though here we just observed the first one and have ignored the rest. It's got a bit stupid I think with people proposing clapping on all sorts of days for all sorts of shite. Some cunt proposed clapping for Boris the other evening, I thought fuck that he's the cunt that left the door open.

24 minutes ago, Shagga for Freedom said:

I opened my window the other week to see where the horses were and was confronted by people in the road clapping and got chatting to my neighbour afterward so you're right. Though here we just observed the first one and have ignored the rest. It's got a bit stupid I think with people proposing clapping on all sorts of days for all sorts of shite. Some cunt proposed clapping for Boris the other evening, I thought fuck that he's the cunt that left the door open.

I agree. It's getting on my wick as well.  

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Mangled thinking you contemptibly thick twat. Health trade unions have condemned the idea of war repeatedly, precisely because it maims and kills people. They then deal with the broken people for life, long after they are forgotten by a grateful Government. As for people being applauded for doing their jobs, presumably you’ll be picketing Remembrance Day with similar sentiments, perhaps yelling from the Cenotaph that the Veterans were being paid for doing their job for once and the national thanks offered by the annual Poppy festival makes you utterly sick. Dulce et Decorum Est? Moron. 

Piss off you gullible prick! Those trade unions are led by a bunch of Marxist traitors who condemned the war on ISIS simply because it was against brown people and it was a tory government giving the orders. If you had an IQ that reached into 3 digits then you would have been able to deduce that my condemnation was of the cult that attempts to bully the general public into pouring adulation on those who scream baby killer at the service personnel who defend this country. Remembrance Day is once a year and I'm proud to say I donate to service charities but the common purpose cunts seem to think everyone should stand on their doorsteps and clap them into their driveways every night.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't remember any references to beans or helicopters in Pierre Boulle's original novel.

That fucking cunt wrote Bridge on the River Kwai as well. He was so ashamed of the collaboration of French army officers with the Japs in Indo China, he slandered hundreds of thousands of British POWs. My Grandad hated Alec Guinness for doing the film adaptation.

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The NHS are basically in combat.

We cheer our soldiers on in times of war and serenade them when they march back through our cities with honour.It may be a bit gushing and mawkish to clap on the doorstep but it’s great for the morale of the NHS and community spirit.

Many of our doctors went to public schools and in parallel to the army they lead our NHS from the front.

Thanks god for our private education system.

Did you stand on your doorstep and give praise once a week for the lads in Afghanistan?

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree with you. My dad had a brilliant palliative care nurse when he was dying of cancer. I spoke to her last week and she's absolutely mortified at the precedence being given to every cunt who thinks they've got the chinky plague at the expense of care for those who were already on the final furlong. When this is over, the cunts who created this cult are going to dragged through the streets.

• Like 1

Piss off you gullible prick! Those trade unions are led by a bunch of Marxist traitors who condemned the war on ISIS simply because it was against brown people and it was a tory government giving the orders. If you had an IQ that reached into 3 digits then you would have been able to deduce that my condemnation was of the cult that attempts to bully the general public into pouring adulation on those who scream baby killer at the service personnel who defend this country. Remembrance Day is once a year and I'm proud to say I donate to service charities but the common purpose cunts seem to think everyone should stand on their doorsteps and clap them into their driveways every night.

On reflection you are clearly entirely correct and I am crushed by the weight of your argument. If I may just make one slight suggestion; that you read through my post once again and see if you and your formidable intellect can find what I might humbly call “the point”. It might take a while so I suggest you take sandwiches. Once you finish that, might you consider whether my edited version of your mighty thesis would to some people be just as valid.

Remembrance Day is a once a year cult that attempts to bully the general public into pouring adulation on killer service personnel cunts who seem to think everyone should stand on their doorsteps and clap them into their driveways every night.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

On reflection you are clearly entirely correct and I am crushed by the weight of your argument. If I may just make one slight suggestion; that you read through my post once again and see if you and your formidable intellect can find what I might humbly call “the point”. It might take a while so I suggest you take sandwiches. Once you finish that, might you consider whether my edited version of your mighty thesis would to some people be just as valid.

There's a big difference between an annual commemoration of remembrance of those who sacrificed their lives in a just cause and an attempt by a bunch of screechy left wing spunk stains using an epidemic to incite weekly mass worship of its members wouldn't you say? Your effort to grant parity between the two is ridiculous and you should be ashamed of yourself.

25 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

There's a big difference between an annual commemoration of remembrance of those who sacrificed their lives in a just cause and an attempt by a bunch of screechy left wing spunk stains using an epidemic to incite weekly mass worship of its members wouldn't you say?

No, I fucking wouldn’t. No conscript has died in defence of the UK in decades. Those that have died in conflict in recent memory joined the armed forces freely and were paid employees. These people you wish to commemorate annually, with a large parade and a strictly enforced public wearing of the poppy as a patriotism test. Five brown doctors (and several more nurses) die fighting a new contagious disease and your reaction to the public showing their appreciation is, to paraphrase “fuck them, they were getting well paid and knew what they signed up for”. I think we can all see the reason for your cognitive inconsistency, other than being thick as week old mince.

To be clear, you don’t have to come out of your hovel and clap like a seal, and I’m sure your long suffering neighbours would rather you didn’t, but if you do you might have more luck when you do your pathetic annual jumble sale to raise £24.50 for Help The Sodding Heroes. While you stand clapping, perhaps reflect, in so far as cognitive dissonance permits, on the fact that many NHS staff are themselves veterans. The best A&E Charge Nurse I ever knew started his career as a combat medic and saw action in The Falklands and Gulf War One. He was also a Unite Shop Steward and later Labour Councillor. He’d have squashed you like a fucking maggot you utter gobshite. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

There's a big difference between an annual commemoration of remembrance of those who sacrificed their lives in a just cause and an attempt by a bunch of screechy left wing spunk stains using an epidemic to incite weekly mass worship of its members wouldn't you say? Your effort to grant parity between the two is ridiculous and you should be ashamed of yourself.

It's not applause just for NHS staff, it's for the people who are doing their jobs who have been given inadequate protection. Some have died. Indeed 9 transport workers have died. Let's not politicise this eh? If people want to show their gratitude let them. I said in my last post that I'm getting a bit cheese off with the applause myself, but if people want to do it, fuck it let 'em. 

• Like 1