CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats get Covid19

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Hello Barry 

Welcome to the board.Hopefully you’re well educated and a devout Christian.

Unfortunately we have several pagan perverts on the board who will endeavour to inveigle themselves with you.Be on your guard.

Grooming Hibs already eh? 

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pikey. I like that. That's never ever been said to me on this site. At last we have a cunt whose original. 

Defamation of Character. Report him Gyps.

Guest Bernard Fuck
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pikey, travelling coconut shy, lucky heather; I've never heard these before. Your originality overwhelms me. 

#You'rewelcome

@mysticmeg

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's a long way down Billy. With any luck you'll fall on yer head. I'm sure that crown will protect your bonce

I hope so. I’ve given the place a proper spring clean. Eric left it in a right fucking state. I think he let me in on purpose to sort the place out. It’s very lonely up there. I found all of Eric’s magazines and a few Decs must have left behind. Interesting to say the least. I didn’t even know ‘Readers Web Fingered Wives’ existed. They don’t sell it round my way.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

There is also the point about Hong Kong that it is a Chinese run state.....and therefore ALL stats will be edited.   Deaths in wuhan are reported to be about 3000 plus people according to China.....really it’s in the 50,000 plus range.   Hong Kong will be higher than official figures.      At the end of the day.....there is NO cure.... this will simply have to wash thru the entire world population.   Everyone....and I mean everyone, will have to take their turn at the Deerhunter table, pick up a bullet and spin it in the barrel, pull the trigger and hope for a quick death if unlucky.    Personally I think a few on here won’t make the xmas party.  Bill stickers hopefully.

Hong Kong may be officially part of China but it was more or less in a state of open revolt before this started and a lot of public officials refuse to dance to Beijing's tune. Somebody would have have got word out if the figures were being diddled and there doesn't seem to be any evidence that they have.

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Hong Kong may be officially part of China but it was more or less in a state of open revolt before this started and a lot of public officials refuse to dance to Beijing's tune. Somebody would have have got word out if the figures were being diddled and there doesn't seem to be any evidence that they have.

I know for a fact that everytime I watch the news and see that huge burial pit and that 13 year old lad being buried with no family there, the more fucking angry I'm getting with the Chinese. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I hope so. I’ve given the place a proper spring clean. Eric left it in a right fucking state. I think he let me in on purpose to sort the place out. It’s very lonely up there. I found all of Eric’s magazines and a few Decs must have left behind. Interesting to say the least. I didn’t even know ‘Readers Web Fingered Wives’ existed. They don’t sell it round my way.

I've only been in the cellar a few times. Occasionally I get put my head above the trap door. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know for a fact that everytime I watch the news and see that huge burial pit and that 13 year old lad being buried with no family there, the more fucking angry I'm getting with the Chinese. 

He had a good innings though.

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The people of Hong Kong won't stand for any shit from Beijing. When it tried to introduce a law allowing extradition to the mainland, 2 million people came onto the streets and went fucking mental. Xi Jingping was about to send in the army until he realized the mad fuckers weren't going to back down and he would have Tiananmen Square x50 on his hands plus a violation of the Sino/UK declaration that would have landed them in a world diplomatic shit.

China won't come back from this. The US,UK and EU don't want to do business with them anymore as all the crap they make can just as easily be made in India at the same price without our companies being forced to hand over their patents.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ah, the penthouse suite. Its worth not being top dog just to avoid that once beautiful, now soiled and defiled flat. Make sure you clean the cunt up before I get the keys

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ah, the penthouse suite. Its worth not being top dog just to avoid that once beautiful, now soiled and defiled flat. Make sure you clean the cunt up before I get the keys

Eric’s moved back in. I left him a nice pair of y fronts I’ve been self isolating in for a week, under the pillow. The least I could do.