CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats get Covid19

Guest N/A

Guest Stoolstabber500
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I know for a fact, like me uncle ape is a wholesome outdoors type into exercise.

Hiding in a park tree with a pair of binoculars in a spunk spattered raincoat and jerking off isn't 'wholesome' or 'exercise'.

Guest Stoolstabber500
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I hope you drive a British made car Ape.....or invalid carriage..

lol.

Definitely a spacker chariot in ape's case. 

Guest Stoolstabber500
2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Why did you ditch the 404 character, turd-burglar? I'm just curious as it seems that you're continuing to act in exactly the same vein.

What?

-SjKyE.gif 

1 hour ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

So you're telling me Jaywick, a mere 60 miles away from London isn't the most economically deprived part of the UK?

Guess all those programmes on channel 5 were lying then! 😂

Are you still here you northern baboon? When the economy tanks, the ruling Southern classes are going to re-introduce serfdom for the likes of you. Somebody's got to clean our toilets.

Guest Bill Stickers

So you're telling me Jaywick, a mere 60 miles away from London isn't the most economically deprived part of the UK?

Guess all those programmes on channel 5 were lying then! 😂

It’s sometimes difficult to understand what your thick northern fingers are trying to convey.

So your point is that, despite the south east being economically more prosperous and less deprived than the north, Jaywick’s very existence means that’s all moot, and that one town is representative of the entire south east? 

I hope that’s not your argument, because you’d have to be a real thick as pig shit mouth breather to put it forward.

Maybe leave commentary on the south east to people who’ve actually lived, or at least visited it? Watching a channel 5 documentary from your bedsit in Morecambe Bay doesn’t give you expertise on the matter.

I imagine you’ve never left your county of birth, let alone the north.

I’m keen to hear more about your life of opulence. Can you see any other good cars out your grated window? 

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You should concentrate on exposing Pakistani grooming gangs.

Already been done old bean as have countless outings of child buggering Catholics 

I'm no racist and don't discriminate: any nonce and the cunts who defend them and their corrupt paedo institutions should be put up against a wall and shot 

• Like 1

Guest Stoolstabber500
3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Are you still here you northern baboon? When the economy tanks, the ruling Southern classes are going to re-introduce serfdom for the likes of you. Somebody's got to clean our toilets.

Peasants like you will be cleaning MY toilets. Deal with it you plague ridden fucking prick.

Guest Bill Stickers
38 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Peasants like you will be cleaning MY toilets. Deal with it you plague ridden fucking prick.

What purpose is this little riposte meant to serve, exactly?

It’s not witty, it’s not threatening, and it’s certainly not true.

Just trying to understand what you’re attempting to achieve. 

If you’re trying to make yourself look like a rattled fantasist though, absolutely spot on.

Guest Stoolstabber500
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

It’s sometimes difficult to understand what your thick northern fingers are trying to convey.

So your point is that, despite the south east being economically more prosperous and less deprived than the north, Jaywick’s very existence means that’s all moot, and that one town is representative of the entire south east? 

I hope that’s not your argument, because you’d have to be a real thick as pig shit mouth breather to put it forward.

Maybe leave commentary on the south east to people who’ve actually lived, or at least visited it? Watching a channel 5 documentary from your bedsit in Morecambe Bay doesn’t give you expertise on the matter.

I imagine you’ve never left your county of birth, let alone the north.

I’m keen to hear more about your life of opulence. Can you see any other good cars out your grated window? 

The south is a dirty, poverty stricken shithole full of effeminate soy boy pansies and muslim rape gangs, take a look at my channel banner, that about sums up pathetic little drips like you and your ilk 😂

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The import fees are not so much Trump's doing, they're the acts of extortion by our own poxy government. Even the private sector have to pay so-called handling fees and for other add-ons for anything with a value above $50 including Birthday gifts and the likes of. It's fucking criminal, and as the goody-goody yanks are reluctant to 'falsify' the docs, by the time you receive your say £200 worth of 'goods' a further £100 has been slapped on and grabbed not to mention shipment charges. Many of my purchases from China, are postage FREE and not once have I had to pay any import duties, Now, that may say something about back-hand deals endorsed by our government, whereas our so-called "allies" in USA haven't been given the same in terms of raking-in the dosh at 'our' expense. They're hardly promoting USA are they, when free reigns are in place with China? 

The two biggest internet retailers on earth Amazon and Ali Baba/Ali Express basically ignore import taxes from China to the U.K. That’s why if you place an order on either site of say 10 items, they will arrive either separately or in 5 or 6 different packages. They do this because they hold our government in total contempt and have got used to the fact that our incompetent authorities will neither make them pay any corporation tax on their billions of profit nor will they crack down on their tax swerving practices on import duties. They can’t be blamed for laughing at our rulers incompetence and downright dereliction of their reason for existence. We’re the cunts in this story for allowing these cunts to rule over us like the good little sheeple we’ve become.

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You should concentrate on exposing Pakistani grooming gangs.

Don’t you know that all these Pakistani grooming gangs are from the south of England? Neither did I until Brains 5000 let us into that hitherto unknown gem. Be careful he seems to know what he’s talking about, and he saw an Aston Martin recently. (Watching James Bond on the black and white portable TV his oaf of s father found in a skip on his way home from the jobcentre)

27 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

The south is a dirty, poverty stricken shithole full of effeminate soy boy pansies and muslim rape gangs, take a look at my channel banner, that about sums up pathetic little drips like you and your ilk 😂

Good evening Reptile. How is the dog shit collecting going?

36 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Stop whining like a Northern sewage collector. Hillsborough was your fault and so was the Bradford fire you dirty murdering bastards.

• Like 1

I've seen more variety on a Bradford curry house menu. Give it a rest you boring, one-dimensional dickhead.

Guest Stoolstabber500
44 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Stop whining like a Northern sewage collector. Hillsborough was your fault and so was the Bradford fire you dirty murdering bastards.

7/7 LOL right? jellied eels and soy flying everywhere that day! Oops forgot about the IRA bombings too.