CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats get Covid19

Guest N/A

12 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

7/7 LOL right? jellied eels and soy flying everywhere that day! Oops forgot about the IRA bombings too.

Are you out in your 1984 Nissan Sunny cabbing tonight Abdul? Don’t forget to pick up those young ladies you dropped off at your cousins kebab shop last night. There’s a good chap.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Are you out in your 1984 Nissan Sunny cabbing tonight Abdul? Don’t forget to pick up those young ladies you dropped off at your cousins kebab shop last night. There’s a good chap.

With any luck he'll pick up a punter with some fight and she or he with stab him repeatedly in his stupid fucking face

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Don't be daft, the daffy dork's feet wouldn't reach the pedals without his platform boots on, let alone know how to change gear. None of the fuckers have changed their gear since they discovered the Bay City Rollers. They'd not even heard of Tartan, and any cunt without a string vest or a tank-top is a pot-bellied trans, albeit that they all eat the same shite: Rumbledethumps, Tatty Ash, Pan Haggerty and Tripe. Less of course they push the boat out and know how to turn a key, in which case its a tin of corned beef, parched peas, Hindle Wakes and Singin' Hinnies... All of the fuckers lack any charisma, they look anaemic & insipid, and incest is rife. Every other woman/female is up the duff, with most of them (whilst still of school age) being inseminated by their own brother's, but the majority of foetus are so hideously deformed that only a very select few are gestated beyond that of a Lar Gibbon ...  The pubs, stink to fuck due to the amount of piss-stained patrons drinking gunk the colour of beetroot, and without a kettle they have no hot water to fill the shared zinc bath between the residents of the featureless back-to-back terraced dives they call 'home' which stretch for as far as they eyes can see on a clear day which is exceedingly rare because of the constant choking-black smoke that continuously billows into their atmosphere from every building within a 200 mile radius of anything remotely fit for a human to exist without being addicted to Heroin or fortunate enough to be in Altcourse nick.

stoolstabber5000      

11 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I didn't ask for video footage of your last gaming themed birthday party!

Now answer the question? You are @Erroreptile404 and I claim my copy of Mobility Scooter Monthly and a reach-around from Jewdy.

Even the shameless Jordan wouldn’t have the cheek to let the public know if she’d spawned this abominable thing. Whoever or whatever had the misfortune to see him emerging from between her legs probably thought she was shitting the bed. Which is actually correct.

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Don't be daft, the daffy dork's feet wouldn't reach the pedals without his platform boots on, let alone know how to change gear. None of the fuckers have changed their gear since they discovered the Bay City Rollers. They'd not even heard of Tartan, and any cunt without a string vest or a tank-top is a pot-bellied trans, albeit that they all eat the same shite: Rumbledethumps, Tatty Ash, Pan Haggerty and Tripe. Less of course they push the boat out and know how to turn a key, in which case its a tin of corned beef, parched peas, Hindle Wakes and Singin' Hinnies... All of the fuckers lack any charisma, they look anaemic & insipid, and incest is rife. Every other woman/female is up the duff, with most of them (whilst still of school age) being inseminated by their own brother's, but the majority of foetus are so hideously deformed that only a very select few are gestated beyond that of a Lar Gibbon ...  The pubs, stink to fuck due to the amount of piss-stained patrons drinking gunk the colour of beetroot, and without a kettle they have no hot water to fill the shared zinc bath between the residents of the featureless back-to-back terraced dives they call 'home' which stretch for as far as they eyes can see on a clear day which is exceedingly rare because of the constant choking-black smoke that continuously billows into their atmosphere from every building within a 200 mile radius of anything remotely fit for a human to exist without being addicted to Heroin or fortunate enough to be in Altcourse nick.

stoolstabber5000      

I’ve come to the shocking realisation that you’re not a big fan of this Cunt. He’s not doing very well on that front really. I wonder does he know?

• Like 1

Marvellous. Trash talk between the Noble North and the Stately South is as old as the hills. That said @stoolstabber5000, you don't help your case by making ridiculous assertions, more so when you randomly hijack a thread by attempting to score points. OTOH, there is nothing more unedifying than a bunch of hysterical middle-aged men behaving like 12 year old schoolboys on a gang-like mission. Attempts to rile a punter into getting himself banned are not only transparently obvious they also, ironically, resulted in the perps being suspended by their own choice of words. Calm down people.

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Marvellous. Trash talk between the Noble North and the Stately South is as old as the hills. That said @stoolstabber5000, you don't help your case by making ridiculous assertions, more so when you randomly hijack a thread by attempting to score points. OTOH, there is nothing more unedifying than a bunch of hysterical middle-aged men behaving like 12 year old schoolboys on a gang-like mission. Attempts to rile a punter into getting himself banned are not only transparently obvious they also, ironically, resulted in the perps being suspended by their own choice of words. Calm down people.

Wales is even more shit than the North if that’s any help.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Pejorative and clichéd statements about Wales and the Welsh are posted more times in a month than you've lost teeth.

Can you fact check that please? Or  have you had a lightbulb moment and posted something original for once? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Wales is even more shit than the North if that’s any help.

I fucking hate Wales, as I hate every country I've ever been to, and several I haven't, but I do have two very fond and alcohol-fuelled sporting memories that keep it off the bottom. I watched Australia score a pushover try at the Arms Park in the mid eighties, which was perhaps the funniest thing I have ever seen, and I was also there the night Jock Stein died, which ran it a very close second.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I fucking hate Wales, as I hate every country I've ever been to, and several I haven't, but I do have two very fond and alcohol-fuelled sporting memories that keep it off the bottom. I watched Australia score a pushover try at the Arms Park in the mid eighties, which was perhaps the funniest thing I have ever seen, and I was also there the night Jock Stein died, which ran it a very close second.

I sat in one of the offices at St Davids House watching them demolish Arms Park and then build the new stadium.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Perhaps you and your evil genius chums who administer this site should use your combined techno wizardry to prove the blindingly fucking obvious fact that this cunt is @Erroreptile404  

You have a very long track record of ignoring some multi IDs yet coming down hard on others. A selective set of rules and morals indeed

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Perhaps you and your evil genius chums who administer this site should use your combined techno wizardry to prove the blindingly fucking obvious fact that this cunt is @Erroreptile404  

You have a very long track record of ignoring some multi IDs yet coming down hard on others. A selective set of rules and morals indeed

She’s a very complicated creature Stubbs. Let’s hope she doesn’t google herself any day soon. The inter web thingy hasn’t got the bites or mega drives to cope. Bill Gates isn’t gonna get out of bed to reboot the fucker. He’s too busy working on a vaccine for the bat stew flu to top up his savings account right now.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I used to watch Channel 5 when I was a teenager. Xena Warrior Princess used to be my wanking material before I had the internet.

He's watching my teenage wank channel, Bill.

That figures. He's been mucking about with the remote control and has hit the pause button. 

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pompous arse. Be careful for what you wish for...