CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats get Covid19

Guest N/A

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wish you'd pull your finger out of your beyond pompous arse and address my claims which are shared with several others here.

Do your fucking job

Stubby as much as I hate to side with Roops, you don’t half make yourself look a fucking idiot sometimes.

She’s not a public servant, your intern underling at the Department of Endangered Grass, or your social worker, here to microwave your meals on wheels.

She really doesn’t have to answer to you at all in terms of her ‘job’ performance, you fucking cretin.

Saying that Roops, the silence on my post about the absurdity of the family and nonce rules is fucking deafening. Normally any challenge to your authority can’t go unchecked. 

I was fully expecting three paragraphs in response from you, the final one unilaterally declaring premature victory. I’m disappointed.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Stubby as much as I hate to side with Roops, you don’t half make yourself look a fucking idiot sometimes.

She’s not a public servant, your intern underling at the Department of Endangered Grass, or your social worker, here to microwave your meals on wheels.

She really doesn’t have to answer to you at all in terms of her ‘job’ performance, you fucking cretin.

Saying that Roops, the silence on my post about the absurdity of the family and nonce rules is fucking deafening. Normally any challenge to your authority can’t go unchecked. 

I was fully expecting three paragraphs in response from you, the final one unilaterally declaring premature victory. I’m disappointed.

Put your man pants back on bill. Roops will either ignore me or cut me down with a pithy comment. I'm well aware she doesn't give a shite about us lowly cretins which begs the question why a high flyer bothers with this dog turd at the arse end of the internet

However, as you well know, our friend stooly is obviously reptile and I'd just like this addressed

Otherwise, fuck off and mind your own business 

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wish you'd pull your finger out of your beyond pompous arse and address my claims which are shared with several others here.

Do your fucking job

You should know by now that the one thing that she hates more than anything else is to do things logically, as to why ALL of us are still on here.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Which post are you referring to?

Guest Stoolstabber500
7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Imagine reading a channel 5 documentary synopsis.

Far better than reading any of the utter dross you type out.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Which post are you referring to?

It’s got six likes Roops. Don’t pretend it didn’t set off some kind of level 6 warning alert in CC HQ, and that coffin dodging cunt Spot scrabbling around like Dad’s Army’s Godfrey.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Far better than reading any of the utter dross you type out.

How long have you been subscribed to TV Guide for?

Does it get delivered at the same time each week as your Warhammer 40K manual and sex doll cleaning fluid? 

On 18/04/2020 at 07:18, Bill Stickers said:

More expert analysis from A-Level Andy.

Yes....and don’t you look a fucking thick cunt now ALL the lamestream media are even running the story on the wuhan lab possibly leaking the virus.  Even the BBC ran a story.....that’s how fucking obvious it’s become you fucking idiot.

hope you die.

On 17/04/2020 at 18:47, Trucking Funt said:

Hong Kong may be officially part of China but it was more or less in a state of open revolt before this started and a lot of public officials refuse to dance to Beijing's tune. Somebody would have have got word out if the figures were being diddled and there doesn't seem to be any evidence that they have.

Yes if you only watch Lamestream media then that’s all you get to see..... plenty of internet sites showing mass fights with people collecting 1000s of dead people in cremation urns.  Having punch ups with police over the situation..... China keeping a lid on the story and the likes of sky and BBC being complicit with the chineez cunts.  There is also no war in Syria going on, Venezuela is not in complete melt down and there wasn’t almost an outbreak of war on the border between India and Pakistan last week....again.    Australia isn’t on fire anymore....it genuinely rained the week after, so that was inconvenient for the climate change agenda.    The BBC and most main stream media is run by left wing activists possibly taking funding from China....as well as the EU.   It’s not impartial or unbiased as it used to be in the 1970s..... it’s a fucking bare faced fucking propaganda machine, for the unelectables and the unelected..    

On 17/04/2020 at 09:50, Stubby Pecker said:

One easy theory. Another is from the level 4 bio-security lab that develops viruses that just happens to be in Wuhan.... 

Correct..... even the BBC ran this story a week later than others.  It’s just fucking obvious.  A country the size of China.... and their virus lab is fucking right there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Correct..... even the BBC ran this story a week later than others.  It’s just fucking obvious.  A country the size of China.... and their virus lab is fucking right there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Yep. And yet there are still the disbelievers. 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/shock-photos-inside-wuhan-lab-which-stores-1500-virus-strains/ar-BB12QC1E?ocid=spartandhp

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Only Bill Stickers and young millennial cunts like him who have been brain washed by decades of left wing education cunts does not think China set this dirty bio hazard off.   This lab next to wuhan is the smoking gun.... in fact it’s so fucking obvious the murderer is stood there in front of the police on cctv wearing a T shirt with the words... Iam the killer printed on it whilst shooting off a full clip of ammunition into a victims head whilst shouting die die die you fucking cunt then blowing on the muzzle of the said smoking gun.  The victim is bill stickers of course.

14 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Only Bill Stickers and young millennial cunts like him who have been brain washed by decades of left wing education cunts does not think China set this dirty bio hazard off.   This lab next to wuhan is the smoking gun.... in fact it’s so fucking obvious the murderer is stood there in front of the police on cctv wearing a T shirt with the words... Iam the killer printed on it whilst shooting off a full clip of ammunition into a victims head whilst shouting die die die you fucking cunt then blowing on the muzzle of the said smoking gun.  The victim is bill stickers of course.

Has anyone thought to ask Roops where it all started? She does know every fucking thing after all.

Doesn't she?

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Has anyone thought to ask Roops where it all started? She does know every fucking thing after all.

Doesn't she?

She knows fuck all about fuck all.... she is vaguely aware of the lab story in wuhan and no doubt will poo poo this as conspiracy, when already even the BBC have run stories about it and there is strong calls for China to be sued for damages caused by that fucking bat flu lab in wuhan.......  smoking gun anyone?

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

She knows fuck all about fuck all.... she is vaguely aware of the lab story in wuhan and no doubt will poo poo this as conspiracy, when already even the BBC have run stories about it and there is strong calls for China to be sued for damages caused by that fucking bat flu lab in wuhan.......  smoking gun anyone?

"Forget it Jake, Its Chinatown"

Last line in Polanski's 1974 film

I appreciate you have the intellect, attention span and memory of a lobotomised mayfly but I was commenting on this aspect long before it became mainstream news,

On 17/03/2020 at 23:21, Mrs Roops said:

Just to get the people who love a good conspiracy in a tizzy, punters should know that China's National Biosafety laboratory is located within the Wuhan Institute of Virology. It also appears that a certain Major General Chen Wei, accompanied by military scientists, visited the institute last January. To add to the intrigue, Maj-Gen Wei (pictured below) is a bio-weapons expert. Cooler heads are suggesting that she was called in to deal with an accidental contamination leak at the institute which was studying bat coronaviruses.

15080541.jpg

Fill your boots...

On 18/03/2020 at 11:06, Mrs Roops said:

Well, I did ask that tin hatters fill their boots @Wolfie, and you didn't disappoint :rolleyes:

funny-kids-pictures-big-shoes-to-fill1.j

For now, I'm going with the view that the contamination is accidental; firstly it makes no sense for a belligerent to knacker their own economy and also reduce demand for its own exports. Secondly, as a weapon of mass destruction its fairly insipid in the grand scheme of things. Thirdly, this would be a weapon that is difficult to control as covid-19 is an RNA type L virus which has the potential to mutate (though there is little evidence of that so far). Stockpiling antidotes has a short term value as the vaccine will have little or no efficacy on mutations. 

--o0o--

One month later, has my opinion changed? Not much. There is strong credible evidence that patient zero contracted the disease from the Wuhan wet market. There is no doubt that the Chinese hoped to suppress news on the virus and I suspect it took someone like Maj-Gen Wei to advise the befuddled Communist Party ideologues that there was no way that they would be able to sit on this - the virus was out of control, moreover it would have spread world-wide. The advisor would have suggested to just come clean and tell the world everything they know about the virus which will go some way to mitigate reputational damage. 

I guess no one will ever know how Coronavirus started, not least the Chinese leadership themselves. Its Chinatown...

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes....and don’t you look a fucking thick cunt now ALL the lamestream media are even running the story on the wuhan lab possibly leaking the virus.  Even the BBC ran a story.....that’s how fucking obvious it’s become you fucking idiot.

hope you die.

Oh, they’re running a couple of stories are they? Well fuck me, it must be true. Did you read more than the headline by any chance?

There’s also thousands of news articles debunking such claims, but as a dyed in the wool boomer, you only read what you want to hear.

Here’s a contrary view from someone remotely qualified, rather than you or hack journalists: 

Dr. Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health, supported the study’s findings, writing on his blog, "This study leaves little room to refute a natural origin for COVID-19."

Researchers concluded that the novel coronavirus is not a human creation because it does not share any "previously used virus backbone." It likely arose, the study said, from a recombination of a virus found in bats and another virus, possibly originating from pangolins, otherwise known as scaly anteaters.“

Now look Mongumental. I could believe you, with your A-level science, O-level geography and SATS level written English.

I could trust someone who hates ‘lamestream’ media, spends their days regurgitating nonsense on cunts fucking corner, and rely on your newspaper clipping collection from fringe outlets like Brietbart as evidence (all of which have been papier-mâchéd to your bedroom wall with a paste of your own shit and spunk).

But I don’t think it would be very sensible.

Or I could trust someone like Dr Collins for and the national institutes for Health for the time being.

He’s got two doctorates, is an expert in human molecular genetics, and has worked at the University of Michigan, National Human Genome Research and of course the Institute National Institutes of Health.

Do you see my point?

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

"Forget it Jake, Its Chinatown"

Last line in Polanski's 1974 film

I appreciate you have the intellect, attention span and memory of a lobotomised mayfly but I was commenting on this aspect long before it became mainstream news,

--o0o--

One month later, has my opinion changed? Not much. There is strong credible evidence that patient zero contracted the disease from the Wuhan wet market. There is no doubt that the Chinese hoped to suppress news on the virus and I suspect it took someone like Maj-Gen Wei to advise the befuddled Communist Party ideologues that there was no way that they would be able to sit on this - the virus was out of control, moreover it would have spread world-wide. The advisor would have suggested to just come clean and tell the world everything they know about the virus which will go some way to mitigate reputational damage. 

I guess no one will ever know how Coronavirus started, not least the Chinese leadership themselves. Its Chinatown...

There is a rumour circulating (and it is just a rumour) that "government scientists" have found no evidence that the virus can be transmitted outdoors. That if true though does not add to the conspiracy theories, indeed it might well be a proof that bats are the origin  of the virus as many species of bats roost in communal roosts. Of course we do now how a vast experiment taking place over the pond driven by the anti-lockdown protesters, If only old Salty was here to give us a first-hand account.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There is a rumour circulating (and it is just a rumour) that "government scientists" have found no evidence that the virus can be transmitted outdoors. That if true though does not add to the conspiracy theories, indeed it might well be a proof that bats are the origin  of the virus as many species of bats roost in communal roosts. Of course we do now how a vast experiment taking place over the pond driven by the anti-lockdown protesters, If only old Salty was here to give us a first-hand account.

The key thing for homo sapiens is of course "lets get together in large groups and protest about having our "freedom" taken away. The Yanks are still church going folk so they know that old Mr God will save them rather than science.

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes if you only watch Lamestream media then that’s all you get to see..... plenty of internet sites showing mass fights with people collecting 1000s of dead people in cremation urns.  Having punch ups with police over the situation..... China keeping a lid on the story and the likes of sky and BBC being complicit with the chineez cunts.  There is also no war in Syria going on, Venezuela is not in complete melt down and there wasn’t almost an outbreak of war on the border between India and Pakistan last week....again.    Australia isn’t on fire anymore....it genuinely rained the week after, so that was inconvenient for the climate change agenda.    The BBC and most main stream media is run by left wing activists possibly taking funding from China....as well as the EU.   It’s not impartial or unbiased as it used to be in the 1970s..... it’s a fucking bare faced fucking propaganda machine, for the unelectables and the unelected..    

Yet, if you go on to the Hong Kong watch website there is absolutely nothing about a cover up being carried out there, just reports about Beijing using the outbreak as a cover to crush the anti government protest movement. There are too many Western media sources in Hong Kong critical of the CCP who would've alerted the centre right media in the West if there was a cover up under way. Beijing doesn't have the same latitude there as it does on the mainland which is where your scenes of "mass fights" come from.

I don't blindly swallow the crap pumped out by MSM either, I listen to it and if it's worth it I'll check their sources and see if there's an alternative opinion to them. Usually, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott
On 17/04/2020 at 10:27, Earl of Punkape said:

Hello Barry 

Welcome to the board.Hopefully you’re well educated and a devout Christian.

Unfortunately we have several pagan perverts on the board who will endeavour to inveigle themselves with you.Be on your guard.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Indeed I have had some access to the education system and  I declared myself to be a vicar eleven years ago. Before that I wrote to the county council suggesting they employ myself as the witch finder general for Cambridgeshire. Still awaiting a reply.

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Yet, if you go on to the Hong Kong watch website there is absolutely nothing about a cover up being carried out there, just reports about Beijing using the outbreak as a cover to crush the anti government protest movement. There are too many Western media sources in Hong Kong critical of the CCP who would've alerted the centre right media in the West if there was a cover up under way. Beijing doesn't have the same latitude there as it does on the mainland which is where your scenes of "mass fights" come from.

I don't blindly swallow the crap pumped out by MSM either, I listen to it and if it's worth it I'll check their sources and see if there's an alternative opinion to them. Usually, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

The Hong Kong situation was becoming a major ball ache for the commie chinks and showed little sign of letting up after months of shit stirring leading to some heavy handed stuff for the yellow stasi.

If this had gone on for much longer the rest of the world would have lined up against them- all the protesters really wanted was not to be treated like shit- further highlighting the cuntish ways the chinks treat those who step out of line. One only has to look at the "reeducation" centres for the Uyghur Muslims that contain over a million of the poor cunts (1 in 10 of their population) with the main goal of ensuring adherence to national ideology for the way the chinks deal with non conformists.

Funnily enough, no fuckers are talking about any of the above now thanks to some bat flu that originated in, wait for it, China...