CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats get Covid19

Guest N/A

44 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

He's just come-up for some air after going down on Pen. The cunt's wearing her frock on his bonce, Stubbs, not to mention her flap-fish has already done its damage to one of his eyes. 

I'm guessing that's not a beard but some kind of frothy discharge from Pens bolt on Man-gina?

But don't a soppy cunt: that eye injury was caused by her cock standing to attention when he yelled "alah akbar" as he shot his holy load

On 21/04/2020 at 08:05, Trucking Funt said:

Yet, if you go on to the Hong Kong watch website there is absolutely nothing about a cover up being carried out there, just reports about Beijing using the outbreak as a cover to crush the anti government protest movement. There are too many Western media sources in Hong Kong critical of the CCP who would've alerted the centre right media in the West if there was a cover up under way. Beijing doesn't have the same latitude there as it does on the mainland which is where your scenes of "mass fights" come from.

I don't blindly swallow the crap pumped out by MSM either, I listen to it and if it's worth it I'll check their sources and see if there's an alternative opinion to them. Usually, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Yes... but if you see large ques of 1000s of people outside just one of 100s of crematoriums....then they kick off with the state police in a country like Chine.    I draw the conclusion they must be very very motivated by something to do such a risky act like fight the state police outside a crematorium.    Therefore I draw a conclusion....of my own.... that some heavy shit is going on.     Ergo. A lot more people have died than the couple of dozen the chineez government claim.   I call bullshit on any number south of say 30,000 dead in wuhan on its own.  

On 21/04/2020 at 06:34, Bill Stickers said:

Oh, they’re running a couple of stories are they? Well fuck me, it must be true. Did you read more than the headline by any chance?

There’s also thousands of news articles debunking such claims, but as a dyed in the wool boomer, you only read what you want to hear.

Here’s a contrary view from someone remotely qualified, rather than you or hack journalists: 

Dr. Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health, supported the study’s findings, writing on his blog, "This study leaves little room to refute a natural origin for COVID-19."

Researchers concluded that the novel coronavirus is not a human creation because it does not share any "previously used virus backbone." It likely arose, the study said, from a recombination of a virus found in bats and another virus, possibly originating from pangolins, otherwise known as scaly anteaters.“

Now look Mongumental. I could believe you, with your A-level science, O-level geography and SATS level written English.

I could trust someone who hates ‘lamestream’ media, spends their days regurgitating nonsense on cunts fucking corner, and rely on your newspaper clipping collection from fringe outlets like Brietbart as evidence (all of which have been papier-mâchéd to your bedroom wall with a paste of your own shit and spunk).

But I don’t think it would be very sensible.

Or I could trust someone like Dr Collins for and the national institutes for Health for the time being.

He’s got two doctorates, is an expert in human molecular genetics, and has worked at the University of Michigan, National Human Genome Research and of course the Institute National Institutes of Health.

Do you see my point?

Being serious for a minute.... I see there is the usual war going on to control our minds and what we think about this very serious situation.  If you seek solace in your BBC news belief systems then that’s fine...go ahead.     I only comment on here my alternative versions of how I see events and where they might take us.  Hopefully, and I truly mean this, hopefully we all go back to work in May and everything gently swings back into action and by autumn we have all forgotten about this and have been completely distracted by the next impending fucking disaster the 24 media want to scare us all with. Remember Australia on fire, Syria being bombed to destruction, Megan and the mud blood prince leaving home..... no? Anyone?

i do have a problem with so called experts brought in as talking heads about events they are so remote from and actually have about as much facts and evidence at their disposal as you in you one room bedsit.   Now the only facts I placed in my opinion were,   This bat flu is strange, it’s not affecting the very young..... true this is unusual.  I draw a conclusion that maybe it’s man made then.  Could be.     I also stated the fact it’s transmitted very very quickly, was in China in December and the tribes of the Amazon rainforest to Tom Hanks had it by February. Again very strange it travelled so very quickly.  I draw the conclusion that this may be because it is man made.   Then there is the smoking gun.... wuhan has Chinas virus labs right next door.   Wow.  Need I say any more.    And that’s my point... you don’t need an O level in biology and woodwork to figure out that....just maybe this is a dirty bomb.   Particularly when you see facts about high tech companies being bought up by China for knock down prices during this period of time.    Now you have to be a fairly ballsy CEO to risk spending big money acquiring stock and businesses during a meltdown.  Or..... was this a planned tactic and they were ready in position to Hoover up large companies they wished to control?   One deal that has been stopped is for the uk high tech company that writes all the security codes for most of our national infrastructure.   So if the Government doesn’t not block this deal. China could switch our water and electric off......   if it wanted to.    Now that’s actually very disturbing.

sorry for being serious about this but I thought I might do this just once before you die.  Now fuck off you cunt.

On 21/04/2020 at 04:39, Mrs Roops said:

"Forget it Jake, Its Chinatown"

Last line in Polanski's 1974 film

I appreciate you have the intellect, attention span and memory of a lobotomised mayfly but I was commenting on this aspect long before it became mainstream news,

--o0o--

One month later, has my opinion changed? Not much. There is strong credible evidence that patient zero contracted the disease from the Wuhan wet market. There is no doubt that the Chinese hoped to suppress news on the virus and I suspect it took someone like Maj-Gen Wei to advise the befuddled Communist Party ideologues that there was no way that they would be able to sit on this - the virus was out of control, moreover it would have spread world-wide. The advisor would have suggested to just come clean and tell the world everything they know about the virus which will go some way to mitigate reputational damage. 

I guess no one will ever know how Coronavirus started, not least the Chinese leadership themselves. Its Chinatown...

Now the.....I must wade in here.  You question WHY the Chineez might set this shit off?  What would they do this for?   Take a look at the large scale corporate deals that have gone on during this period.  Chinese CEOs must have some fucking amazing crystal balls to be hovering up large corporate businesses they wish to control in days like these.   They are of course buying them at rock bottom prices.  Maybe they were ready and waiting for this to happen?   Fact is some very sensitive high tech corporate deals have been stopped by the US and UK in the last couple of weeks.... as the Governments are getting suspicious themselves.   Generals visiting wuhan virus labs ....to clean up...to make sure they recover quicker than the west.  So they can recover economically and take a stronger position on the world stage at the expense of the US and the West.   What’s not to like if you are a fucking slant eyed cunt with dirty hands and a taste for bat soup.    

We invaded Iraq and killed its loonatic leaded without finding a smoking gun of WMD.    We have all of the above and a huge smoking gun.... and cunts on here and the media are saying.... Nah I’m not sure mate.   

If this was Pearl Harbour..... half the cunts on here would be swearing blind the Japanese were only on a training exercise that went wrong because the US fired upon them first.     Millennials would also argue Hitler was a good chap because he was sending the Jewish off to holiday camps.   They would believe all of the above if the BBC told them.   By the way this flu isn’t called Wuhan Flu..... because the BBC deemed it rascist.......   for fucks sake.  That’s mind control for you.

Wong Flu cunts

19 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Now the.....I must wade in here.  You question WHY the Chineez might set this shit off?  What would they do this for?   Take a look at the large scale corporate deals that have gone on during this period.  Chinese CEOs must have some fucking amazing crystal balls to be hovering up large corporate businesses they wish to control in days like these.   They are of course buying them at rock bottom prices.  Maybe they were ready and waiting for this to happen?   Fact is some very sensitive high tech corporate deals have been stopped by the US and UK in the last couple of weeks.... as the Governments are getting suspicious themselves.   Generals visiting wuhan virus labs ....to clean up...to make sure they recover quicker than the west.  So they can recover economically and take a stronger position on the world stage at the expense of the US and the West.   What’s not to like if you are a fucking slant eyed cunt with dirty hands and a taste for bat soup.    

We invaded Iraq and killed its loonatic leaded without finding a smoking gun of WMD.    We have all of the above and a huge smoking gun.... and cunts on here and the media are saying.... Nah I’m not sure mate.   

If this was Pearl Harbour..... half the cunts on here would be swearing blind the Japanese were only on a training exercise that went wrong because the US fired upon them first.     Millennials would also argue Hitler was a good chap because he was sending the Jewish off to holiday camps.   They would believe all of the above if the BBC told them.   By the way this flu isn’t called Wuhan Flu..... because the BBC deemed it rascist.......   for fucks sake.  That’s mind control for you.

Wong Flu cunts

Today’s 6 O’Clock BBC News led with the start of human trials of a vaccine at Oxford University. Over the last couple of days since it was announced that these trials were to start the tone of the story has gone from ‘very early days and could be the end of this year or sometime next year before it would be available if the tests are successful ‘ to tonight’s news where the chief scientist in charge was talking very confidently of everything being done by August and she was very  confident that it would be a successful vaccine. Great news eh? Mmm.Now for the real story which she left till the end of her statement. “Of course we then have to produce many billions of doses and then work out which country gets to have it first.” Really? Why billions of doses at first?  I thought there were less than 70 million people in the U.K. and last time I checked Oxford was on the U.K., and didn’t I hear on our news not long ago how the U.K. government had handed over a huge amount of taxpayers money to fund this work? So we’re already being primed up for the great celebrations when it’s announced that our great U.K. scientists have saved the world we will by then have been told so many times that we have come to accept it, that other countries will have to have it before us and thousands more of us will have to accept our predetermined deaths. I hope I’m wrong but the cunts don’t even bother to disguise their dishonesty anymore, They just think if they feed  you an ever changing promise of a happy ending then we won’t question it. 

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wong Flu cunts

The entire 'façade' stinks... The first cases were actually reported last October, and by December it had taken hold. Now, if it was caused by the so-called wet-market/s in Wuhan, there would have been more cases there than have subsequently been reported. That it can be spread by bats, is sacrosanct, however there is no fucking way that the infected populations throughout the world today were solely caused by person-to-person contact, and our poxy government knew this, knows this and continues to mask the truth in terms of how the virus can be caught. That, is by far more important to know than how the poxy thing began or who or what was responsible. No way, will this current lockdown be lifted by May. Our government (as always) have worded their 'announcements to the people' with cleverly crafted speeches & published information. 1.  Current restrictions will not be lifted until the NHS can cope ?   2.  Current restrictions will not be lifted until we know how to manage & control the virus ?    3.  We cannot find ourselves reaching a second wave of infection ?

1. 2 & 3. are impossible targets for our government to even contemplate reaching, and they fucking knew that long before they even implemented this current lockdown.

Furthermore, regarding all of the marvellous info coming out every day from the so-called government and their stooges, you should read between the lines, particularly their relatively recent additional 'advice' to "stay indoors" which once-upon-a-time was simply "stay at home"

Now that they have us at home, it is easier for them to keep us there, and we sure as fuck aint being let out until 1. 2 & 3 (at the very least) have been established. Period.

Tests? Vaccines? For us all? Forget it, and for as long as there is just ONE infected person here in UK the virus will very much infect others by the 1000s.  Back in the early days before the country went into lockdown, there was shock & horror by the prospect that 20,000 people 'could die' before the end of the pandemic. Here we now are, without any sight of a possible 'end' and we are say 400 short of the 20,000 and between 400 - 800+ have been dying in hospitals every single day. Double or treble those numbers to include those outside of hospital... double and treble those numbers again by this time in June or July, and yet still we will not have rid this country or the rest of the world of Covids, and if you cannot catch the poxy thing by simply breathing in "infected" atmosphere,' then I'm a fucking Chinaman. Any other cunt can look at this virus and deal with it as they think best, and as for Myself and My family, we're doing exactly that and going by our own instincts, and not by the words dished-out by the deceivers: "Stay Indoors?"  to fucking right, and there is no such thing as being too careful.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Being serious for a minute.... I see there is the usual war going on to control our minds and what we think about this very serious situation.  If you seek solace in your BBC news belief systems then that’s fine...go ahead.     I only comment on here my alternative versions of how I see events and where they might take us.  Hopefully, and I truly mean this, hopefully we all go back to work in May and everything gently swings back into action and by autumn we have all forgotten about this and have been completely distracted by the next impending fucking disaster the 24 media want to scare us all with. Remember Australia on fire, Syria being bombed to destruction, Megan and the mud blood prince leaving home..... no? Anyone?

i do have a problem with so called experts brought in as talking heads about events they are so remote from and actually have about as much facts and evidence at their disposal as you in you one room bedsit.   Now the only facts I placed in my opinion were,   This bat flu is strange, it’s not affecting the very young..... true this is unusual.  I draw a conclusion that maybe it’s man made then.  Could be.     I also stated the fact it’s transmitted very very quickly, was in China in December and the tribes of the Amazon rainforest to Tom Hanks had it by February. Again very strange it travelled so very quickly.  I draw the conclusion that this may be because it is man made.   Then there is the smoking gun.... wuhan has Chinas virus labs right next door.   Wow.  Need I say any more.    And that’s my point... you don’t need an O level in biology and woodwork to figure out that....just maybe this is a dirty bomb.   Particularly when you see facts about high tech companies being bought up by China for knock down prices during this period of time.    Now you have to be a fairly ballsy CEO to risk spending big money acquiring stock and businesses during a meltdown.  Or..... was this a planned tactic and they were ready in position to Hoover up large companies they wished to control?   One deal that has been stopped is for the uk high tech company that writes all the security codes for most of our national infrastructure.   So if the Government doesn’t not block this deal. China could switch our water and electric off......   if it wanted to.    Now that’s actually very disturbing.

sorry for being serious about this but I thought I might do this just once before you die.  Now fuck off you cunt.

I’m also being incredibly serious when I say you are massively overestimating your intelligence, especially when it comes to your ability to analyse COVID.

The expert I quoted is not a ‘talking head’. He has devoted his life, his entire working career, to the specific sciences that relate to infectious disease.

I notice you do not refute anything in particular he says, and that’s fair enough, as you don’t have the knowledge to do so. But by the same token, your ‘alternative versions’ and ‘opinions’ on the how the virus travels and it’s path of infection , are absolutely worthless.

I don’t know why you continue to say that it is strange this disease doesn’t effect the young. There are countless diseases that are far more fatal to the elderly, especially those which cause pneumonia. It’s a bunk point and you look like a twat repeating it ad nauseam. 

Even if this was the first disease ever to rarely harm the young (again, it’s categorically not), given the extraordinary biodiversity on this planet, it wouldn’t suggest to me it had to be man made.

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You know, if you were an idiot crime reporter you would no doubt be concluding that the police are responsible for all murders because you've noticed that they are always first at the scene of a crime.

The "bat flu" is not strange because it's not affecting the young. It effects age demographics in the same way as seasonal flu, the difference being that Covid - 19 is two to three times more contagious and fifty times more lethal. You've been repeatedly advised of this salient fact yet you still trot out the same nonsense.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You know, if you were an idiot crime reporter you would no doubt be concluding that the police are responsible for all murders because you've noticed that they are always first at the scene of a crime.

The "bat flu" is not strange because it's not affecting the young. It effects age demographics in the same way as seasonal flu, the difference being that Covid - 19 is two to three times more contagious and fifty times more lethal. You've been repeatedly advised of this salient fact yet you still trot out the same nonsense.

The same applies to the average junkie. More die from associated illnesses than they do from the Heroin itself. Of course, the government have gone out of the way to suggest this same thing in terms of the actual cause of death for those who died with Covid 19 being present. I would also 'assume' (or rather I'd not be at all surprised) that many Death Certificates 'will be' adjusted accordingly to prevent a plethora cases of medical negligence being made against the all-wonderful & marvellous NHS during or after this unprecedented 'problem.'

Guest Bernard Fuck

So one team quotes second hand evidence garnered from independent sources, another team quotes the MSM .

Ask yourself why have none of the equally relevant scientists who dispute the official line given any airtime? Any argument has more than one approach, a balanced news source would include all sides of the story. 

Whatever a person may think about a poster here announcing a "my mate/cousin/neighbour" scenario, that scenario holds as much or as little water as anything coming out of that bollocks dispenser apparatus sitting in the corner of 99% of households.

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/04/2020 at 12:35, Mrs Roops said:

Roops...you fuck wit are you still alive.    Funny how ALL influenzas previously largely killed the old and the very young who had no immune build up.     Do you understand that simple fact.   This does not seem to do that...hence it’s not normal.  Fact.       I leave my opinion out there..... I’m not asking you to believe it like the BBC do on everything.   I simply say it’s strange....  have a think why.   You of course miss the BIG point...that the wuhan bio labs are right next door to the city where this erupted.   Again fact.   Have a think.....      main stream will not put that story out there....... can’t upset the big corporate chinky companies now can we...

On 24/04/2020 at 08:41, Bill Stickers said:

I’m also being incredibly serious when I say you are massively overestimating your intelligence, especially when it comes to your ability to analyse COVID.

The expert I quoted is not a ‘talking head’. He has devoted his life, his entire working career, to the specific sciences that relate to infectious disease.

I notice you do not refute anything in particular he says, and that’s fair enough, as you don’t have the knowledge to do so. But by the same token, your ‘alternative versions’ and ‘opinions’ on the how the virus travels and it’s path of infection , are absolutely worthless.

I don’t know why you continue to say that it is strange this disease doesn’t effect the young. There are countless diseases that are far more fatal to the elderly, especially those which cause pneumonia. It’s a bunk point and you look like a twat repeating it ad nauseam. 

Even if this was the first disease ever to rarely harm the young (again, it’s categorically not), given the extraordinary biodiversity on this planet, it wouldn’t suggest to me it had to be man made.

Of course we will never know... all involved will be killed by the chineeez government by now.     Funny how their top scientist was flown into wuhan in November to clean up something at the labs next door.     Just leave that fact with you......      have a think.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Roops...you fuck wit are you still alive.    Funny how ALL influenzas previously largely killed the old and the very young who had no immune build up.     Do you understand that simple fact.   This does not seem to do that...hence it’s not normal.  Fact.       I leave my opinion out there..... I’m not asking you to believe it like the BBC do on everything.   I simply say it’s strange....  have a think why.   You of course miss the BIG point...that the wuhan bio labs are right next door to the city where this erupted.   Again fact.   Have a think.....      main stream will not put that story out there....... can’t upset the big corporate chinky companies now can we...

Identified clinical risk groups are pretty much the same. For all your "fact" interjections you are in fact er… fact-averse. I would suggest you desist from the bar-fly soliloquizing but one can't fix stupid...

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Identified clinical risk groups are pretty much the same. For all your "fact" interjections you are in fact er… fact-averse. I would suggest you desist from the bar-fly soliloquizing but one can't fix stupid...

Ooooh go and be brain washed by the Lame Stream media.......  it’s not Chinky Bat Shit Flu from Wuhan....  it’s Italian Flu.