CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Combatting Covid - CC Advice

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

You're probably wondering how "YOU" can do your bit to save our community from the spread... After all, CC HQ can only do so much and let's face it, the stark reality is that it's not been much at all really, has it? Ex-NHS Dr. Spot, hasn't been heard of in your hours of need, Rick did a runner before so much as a sniff, and as for Roops?

Now, I'm not one for putting me oars in, but I'd be failing me duties if I didn't at least give some sound advice which in turn may just prevent some spread and give you lot some serious food for thought whilst jogging your memories in sharing your methods of staying alive for the good benefit & survival of The Corner.

HOW TO SHOP:  Before you shop, ask yerself:  "Am I well enough to go shopping?"   "Do I need to go shopping today?"   "Could I manage without going shopping?"    "Can I bake me own bread?"    "Am I willing to avoid any contact with others?"    "Have I a Bag For Life at my disposal?"   "Am I prepared to wash me hands?"

These are just a few things you'll have to consider during this crisis and it's not too late to stay safe provided you know what you're doing. 

33 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You're probably wondering how "YOU" can do your bit to save our community from the spread... After all, CC HQ can only do so much and let's face it, the stark reality is that it's not been much at all really, has it? Ex-NHS Dr. Spot, hasn't been heard of in your hours of need, Rick did a runner before so much as a sniff, and as for Roops?

Now, I'm not one for putting me oars in, but I'd be failing me duties if I didn't at least give some sound advice which in turn may just prevent some spread and give you lot some serious food for thought whilst jogging your memories in sharing your methods of staying alive for the good benefit & survival of The Corner.

HOW TO SHOP:  Before you shop, ask yerself:  "Am I well enough to go shopping?"   "Do I need to go shopping today?"   "Could I manage without going shopping?"    "Can I bake me own bread?"    "Am I willing to avoid any contact with others?"    "Have I a Bag For Life at my disposal?"   "Am I prepared to wash me hands?"

These are just a few things you'll have to consider during this crisis and it's not too late to stay safe provided you know what you're doing. 

Does your Multiple Personality Disorder make it difficult to self isolate?

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Does your Multiple Personality Disorder make it difficult to self isolate?

I'm still outside with the others if that's what you mean? No you're not, yes He is...

Could you dumb it down a bit more for the majority,perhaps be a bit more condescending and patronising.Take a look at the Beeb,they seem to do it really well and the fuckwit community tend to start believing what they're being told.There's a good chap

Guest judgetwi
On 14/04/2020 at 02:11, 'eavensabove said:

Well I think you should go outside more often. That way some “aspiring architect”, “promising rapper” or “talented footballer” may decide to mug a rich cunt like you and you end up with “me mum’s bread blade innit?” in your gut.

There won’t be be many witnesses around and nobody gives a fuck anyway.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well I think you should go outside more often. That way some “aspiring architect”, “promising rapper” or “talented footballer” may decide to mug a rich cunt like you and you end up with “me mum’s bread blade innit?” in your gut.

You don’t seem to like living in the mean streets anymore Judy. Have you considered moving somewhere a little less dangerous and rural? Your spagchariot will be more than able to handle winding country lanes no doubt, the local shop will keep you stocked in Tizer and the Daily Mail, and you’ll get a nice Romanian district nurse to come and dress your leg ulcer for you. Sounds perfect, no?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You don’t seem to like living in the mean streets anymore Judy. Have you considered moving somewhere a little less dangerous and rural? Your spagchariot will be more than able to handle winding country lanes no doubt, the local shop will keep you stocked in Tizer and the Daily Mail, and you’ll get a nice Romanian district nurse to come and dress your leg ulcer for you. Sounds perfect, no?

Sounds better than your Islington safe space me old cockle.

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I imagine you live rather closer to Islington than I do, hard man. Which predictable target for your ire is in the crosshairs today I wonder? We’re all on the edge of our seats. 

Of course you are. It reflects your natural sense of subservience to me.

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well I (and most others here) think you should stop your foul fucking whining noise and try to make a meaningful contribution to this dog turd of a site rather than your inevitable criticism whatever contravenes your common man, daily mail sensibilities.

Why don't we have a look at some of your classic nominations that made the puntership chuckle, you spasticated, lurker? 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Life on Mars.

It's a God-awful strange affair

Covid virus is everywhere

Who on here will be first to go
But no cunt seems to know
I'd wager Judge will be first to drop
He's had contact with infected cock
From the seats of infected bogs
And from the arses of foreign wogs
His life's such a tedious bore
Being a South London pimped-out whore
He's spat at like a fool
As I ask you to focus on...

Judge-Twi, fighting down at Tesco's
Oh fuck, look at ol' pleb-nerd go
For the reduced shit on show
Take a look in his basket
With one solitary croissant
A bent can 
1/2 a pack of broken Fig Rolls
To Oxfam next for some clothes
Can he afford any Cars?

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Life on Mars.

He's spat at like a fool
As I ask you focus on...

A bent can 
That's him done and off he goes
To Oxfam for some clothes
Can he afford any Cars?

LOL

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Life on Mars.

He's spat at like a fool
As I ask you focus on...

A bent can 
Can he afford any Cars?

Covid Bowie 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Life on Mars.

He's spat at like a fool
As I ask you focus on...

A bent can 
Can he afford any Cars?

LOL

One thing old judgie never buys from Tesco is black pudding; he and his fellow Yiddish cult members made their own out of newborn babies blood. That's how his chinky flu started

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

LOL

One thing old judgie never buys from Tesco is black pudding; he and his fellow Yiddish cult members made their own out of newborn babies blood. That's how his chinky flu started

That was the name of his first and only shag. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't mock 'ev- he saved is left over benefits money (after buying stale croissants and fig rolls from the pikey reduced zone in tescos) for 3 years to be able to afford that luxury Nigerian jiggalow 

If rumour is anything to go, he tends to "save his breath" to blow-up a shag for himself. His only chance to get laid these days Stubbs, is to crawl up a chickens arse, and wait.