CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Combatting Covid - CC Advice

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Poor Boris. It's lonely at the top... He cut a pitiful picture during todays PM Questions Time, shunned as a ex-Covidder, with his hair in a shocking mess not helped by having to bottle-feed & arse-wipe his newly born, front bench.  

Guest 'eavensabove

I dunno what all the fuss has been about. I've always said Covid was naff-all to worry yerselves about and it was no more than a passing fad, as is evident. Lockdown restrictions are gonna be lifted on Monday, well, at least some of the fuckers, and so all the bollocks about it being the next plague, was an escaped bug from a fridge and we've all got it was nothing but hearsay, fabricated nonsense and complete waste of my time. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
NO LONGER WASHING ME HANDS

On 16/04/2020 at 13:33, 'eavensabove said:

Life on Mars.

It's a God-awful strange affair

Covid virus is everywhere

Who on here will be first to go
But no cunt seems to know
I'd wager Judge will be first to drop
He's had contact with infected cock
From the seats of infected bogs
And from the arses of foreign wogs
His life's such a tedious bore
Being a South London pimped-out whore
He's spat at like a fool
As I ask you to focus on...

Judge-Twi, fighting down at Tesco's
Oh fuck, look at ol' pleb-nerd go
For the reduced shit on show
Take a look in his basket
With one solitary croissant
A bent can 
1/2 a pack of broken Fig Rolls
To Oxfam next for some clothes
Can he afford any Cars?

It's a God-awful strange affair

With his skullcap and his curly hair

Post of the fucking year!

😂😂😂😂

Edited by Major Cunt
An alternate line.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/04/2020 at 02:04, Monumental cunt said:

The fact is there is NO cure and the virus will eventually very soon be allowed to wash through the entire population.   So if you are NOT immune enough to this virus....you are dead .....ok.     Simple.

no one can sit in their bedsit like Bill Stickers has for the past ten years without any form of social interaction.   Even that miserable loser has contact with the pizza delivery boy every Thursday evening, sometimes not even for sex.    Plus he does see his mummy who pops round to collect a black bin bag full of spunk soiled socks and pants off his bedroom floor that she washes for him in the local launderette.   

best advice is, stay fit and healthy if you already are.  If you have health issues, diabetes, heart problems or breathing issues, then it’s likely you will not make xmas.   At best you will spend several weeks on a ventilator in a temporary nightingale hospital where the virus will destroy your lungs to a point where you will never do sport again and your life expectancy will be reduced to say 65 tops.....  so all yo unfit millennial fat cunts are fucking dead.  You have had your last chicken nugget !!!!

Excellent post, Ev. It's a change to have a bit of empathy in a post. I thought this Covid crisis was all bollocks recently. A coup to get us used to giving up our rights, a drill for a major impending disaster situation.

Then my Uncle has just passed away with it. Caught in hospital where he was being treated for asbestos related lung cancer. A friend of mines Nan has also just passed from it.

Edited by Major Cunt
Stoned already