CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Combatting Covid - CC Advice

Guest 'eavensabove

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

LOL

One thing old judgie never buys from Tesco is black pudding; he and his fellow Yiddish cult members made their own out of newborn babies blood. That's how his chinky flu started

"Tesco" is short for T.E. Stockwell and Cohen. Recently they've been branding Lard/black pudding etc. as "Stockwell's"

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well I think you should go outside more often. That way some “aspiring architect”, “promising rapper” or “talented footballer” may decide to mug a rich cunt like you and you end up with “me mum’s bread blade innit?” in your gut.

There won’t be be many witnesses around and nobody gives a fuck anyway.

Somebody to Love - Queen

Each morning Judge wakes-up and dies a little
He barely has fuck all to eat
Take's a look in the mirror (and cries)
Oh Tesco's watcha doin' to Twi (yeah yeah)
I spent all my Friday's believing you
Would reduce all your croissants for me
But somebody (somebody) ooh somebody (somebody)
Can anybody tell me, who gave 'em to  'eavensabove? 

I wank hard (he wanks hard) every day of my life
I wank 'til I ache in my bones
At the end (of my day)
I have fuck all to pay for anything at all on my own
I get down on my knees and start sucking cock
I can get by on 10 punters a day, 
Lord, why cant you, ooh why don't you
Give me a life, like 'eavensabove?

At the end (at the end of my day)
I hand my hard earned pay to my pimp
I go down (down) on my knees (yes, my poor knees)
And I deepthroat, 'til the spunk runs down from my eyes
Lord, somebody, ooh somebody
(PLEASE) can anybody give me, a life like 'eavensabove?

(I suck hard) Everyday (everyday) I Twy, I Twi, I Try
But everybody makes me go down
They say I'm shit lazy
They say I got spunk for a brain
Ah, I aint got no common sense
I got nothing but croissants & cock
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Oh, Lord
Ooh somebody, ooh somebody
Can anybody give me, the same as 'eavensabove?

I wanna, be like 'eavensabove
I wanna be rich, like 'eavensabove
I wanna be straight, like 'eavensabove
I wanna a good life, like 'eavensabove
Somebody (ANYBODY) oooh somebody, somebody, somebody, somebody, (PLEEEEEEEASE) Can any-body-find Tweeeeeeeeee... 

…a better life than 'eavensabove?

mouldy-croissant-picture-id915135658?k=6&m=915135658&s=612x612&w=0&h=bkPXlm9Oa_tUyGXn_vY4HmrmKUZjo19vLOsMEoIldIs=

Guest 'eavensabove

What's become of comrade Eric? Its been the best part of an afternoon!  Has he gone down with something?

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You mis-typed 'with something'. You meant 'on someone'. 

No. I meant with something, not someone. He's not like that. 

24 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

What's become of comrade Eric? Its been the best part of an afternoon!  Has he gone down with something?

he's off with psychological syphilis 'Bove. No doubt contracted whilst whoring for 'likes' on here. Deco had the same but it was by proxy. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

he's off with psychological syphilis 'Bove. No doubt contracted whilst whoring for 'likes' on here. Deco had the same but it was by proxy. 

I trust it's not catching. We've more than enough on our plates Ratters. Have you the remedy or has it still too early? 

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm fine 'Eavens. Taking a bit of time out and getting everything ready for the inevitable societal breakdown. I'm surviving this shit, and not playing patsy to police state tactics. 

@judgetwi, if you're paying attention, allow me to enlighten you on the state of things to come. 

In 2 years from now, this is how it's going to be... you will be dead. Probably by suicide or cholesterol induced coronary failure. I on the other hand, will be tooling around in a Land Rover, tooled up to the 9's, 18's and 27's. Doing exactly as I want, when and where I want to do it. 

Who's laughing now, you obese cripple? I genuinely pity you. 

You useless, fat impotent little short armed angry coward. Trust me wanker, judgement day is upon us, and you are judged unworthy of survival. Enjoy your microwaved kebab. Lard-arse. 😂 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm fine 'Eavens. Taking a bit of time out and getting everything ready for the inevitable societal breakdown. I'm surviving this shit, and not playing patsy to police state tactics. 

@judgetwi, if you're paying attention, allow me to enlighten you on the state of things to come. 

In 2 years from now, this is how it's going to be... you will be dead. Probably by suicide or cholesterol induced coronary failure. I on the other hand, will be tooling around in a Land Rover, tooled up to the 9's, 18's and 27's. Doing exactly as I want, when and where I want to do it. 

You useless, fat impotent little short armed angry coward. Trust me wanker, judgement day is upon us, and you are judged unworthy of survival. Enjoy your microwaved kebab. Lard-arse. 😂 

Who's nicked the jam out of your doughnut? 

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You'll be tooling around in a regular Rover trying to get home in time before the ankle bracelet you've had fitted for having knife fights with chavs  in public goes off... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You'll be tooling around in a regular Rover trying to get home in time before the ankle bracelet you've had fitted for having knife fights with chavs  in public goes off... 

It wasn't a knife. It was a stubby screwdriver, an old yellow and black Homebase one. Pulling it out didn't hurt much. But I admit to squeaking like a girl when they pushed a white plastic stick into the hole to X-Ray it and see how deep it was. (28mm)

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Phew. Glad you took it the correct way. I was the only parson genetically genuinely concerned for your thoroughfare.    

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52314289

Brian Dennehy dead.

Another legend gone.

:((  I liked him. He had the belly of an architect, and now he's out in the cold.

R.I.P. 

This culling process is too one sided. When are the soap-suds gonna get rinsed? Piggy Mitchel & Half Moon for starters? 

Guest 'eavensabove

LATEST GOVERNMENT RELEASE - COVID UPDATE - GUIDANCE FOR CONSUMERS

W A R N I N G

If reusable cups or containers are used, they should be washed thoroughly in hot, soapy water, or in a dishwasher, if suitable.

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY BEAKER FOR 20 SECONDS

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

LATEST GOVERNMENT RELEASE - COVID UPDATE

W A R N I N G

If reusable cups or containers are used, they should be washed thoroughly in hot, soapy water, or in a dishwasher, if suitable.

We have to wash our dishes? What level of hell are we all living in?!

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

We have to wash our dishes? What level of hell are we all living in?!

They only mention cups or containers. Our forks are safe.