CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Canary Flu

Jake The Muss

Evening Cunts, strange times we are living in. Now i don't know about you lot but to my thinking there's a lot bullshit surrounding this Covid thing. Plenty of conspiracy theories, 5G & Bio-weapons, there is some points to be made of these theories but let's put them aside as bollocks for now. Then there's the numbers not adding up and many experts around the world are starting to sing (canary flu) a different tune to the official story. So let me tell you good people what i know to be FACT.

Last week my friend's dad passed away, he was 81 , had dementia, diabetes type 2 , he has been ill for a while, he then got an infection down below and sadly he never made it, the doctor told my friend that the infection is what finished him. When my friend received the death cert, it had cause of death as Covid fucking 19. He wasn't even tested before or after he passed.

Something else to mention, most people through out the world don't trust their governments or the media at the best of times....because of the amount of bullshit they tell, so i ask myself, why is most cunts willing to believe them now...simple, they're shit scared of what they don't know. fear is the real enemy here.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know a carer whose a patient of ours and she says her care home needs a revolving door. One dies, one arrives; one dies another arrives and so on. 

Same where my Uncle was, he passed away just after the new year, i would see plenty of this when visiting him...let's remember they are old and at end of life stage and thousands die in care homes every month.

20 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

An elderly friend of mine fell over and went into hospital last week and tested neg. for covid, he died a couple of days later of something he'd had for years and his wife (whom they wouldn't allow near him) had to kick up a fuss to stop them putting covid on the cert. She "didn't want him being a statistic".

Good, hope they never put it on the cert..if this is a deadly virus, then begs the question why the government is scratching around to boost the numbers...but it has managed to shut down large parts of the world economy and many people will die in their homes because of lockdown induced deaths, people can't get the medical care they normally would, suicides will be on the up as many people suffer with mental health. i already know of someone who has taken their own life.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Good, hope they never put it on the cert..if this is a deadly virus, then begs the question why the government is scratching around to boost the numbers...but it has managed to shut down large parts of the world economy and many people will die in their homes because of lockdown induced deaths, people can't get the medical care they normally would, suicides will be on the up as many people suffer with mental health. i already know of someone who has taken their own life.

Think of the money to be saved, once all of the poor and the disabled have snuffed it. This is all but a 'culling programme' JTM, to rid society of the degenerate. albeit that the deaths in the North have been lagging behind, but then again, 'When The Wind Blows'  

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Evening Cunts, strange times we are living in. Now i don't know about you lot but to my thinking there's a lot bullshit surrounding this Covid thing. Plenty of conspiracy theories, 5G & Bio-weapons, there is some points to be made of these theories but let's put them aside as bollocks for now. Then there's the numbers not adding up and many experts around the world are starting to sing (canary flu) a different tune to the official story. So let me tell you good people what i know to be FACT.

Last week my friend's dad passed away, he was 81 , had dementia, diabetes type 2 , he has been ill for a while, he then got an infection down below and sadly he never made it, the doctor told my friend that the infection is what finished him. When my friend received the death cert, it had cause of death as Covid fucking 19. He wasn't even tested before or after he passed.

Something else to mention, most people through out the world don't trust their governments or the media at the best of times....because of the amount of bullshit they tell, so i ask myself, why is most cunts willing to believe them now...simple, they're shit scared of what they don't know. fear is the real enemy here.

This shit is being driven by lefties in the NHS determined to turn this into something akin to the black death so they can pollute twitter with their usual bollocks about the evil Tory government's incompetence . Why have people all of a sudden stopped dying of bog standard respiratory illnesses and why is the General medical council not warning doctors that they're still required to give an accurate diagnosis despite a number of claims from highly reliable sources that thousands of deaths have been wrongly certified? Something stinks about all of this and the smell is reminiscent of a Labour dirty tricks campaign.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know a carer whose a patient of ours and she says her care home needs a revolving door. One dies, one arrives; one dies another arrives and so on. 

Is this thread about One Flu over The Canary's Nest?  I don't wanna bother the postee, just in case he's infected with virus. I'm washin' me hands you see, and I've volunteered to keep' me distance for a good 20 seconds. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why would a care home want a revolting whore? Sorry, I’ve just realised I read it wrong Gypps. Fuck that was close. almost posted that.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I almost broke both of my arms, whilst holding a revolving door open for a pregnant woman. 

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Same where my Uncle was, he passed away just after the new year, i would see plenty of this when visiting him...let's remember they are old and at end of life stage and thousands die in care homes every month.

There was an undertaker on tv within the last few days and he was saying that every body they have been getting from care homes has been put down to bat flu. He was querying this and said that most care home deaths that they dealt with previous to this bollocks were a wide range of causes. Something is starting to stink mate. He also said that the number of deaths he was seeing was up around 3 times the normal rate.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

There was an undertaker on tv within the last few days and he was saying that every body they have been getting from care homes has been put down to bat flu. He was querying this and said that most care home deaths that they dealt with previous to this bollocks were a wide range of causes. Something is starting to stink mate. He also said that the number of deaths he was seeing was up around 3 times the normal rate.

I received a letter from that cunt. He signed it: "Eventually Yours"

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I received a letter from that cunt. He signed it: "Eventually Yours"

Have you noticed that all undertakers are miserable cunts. They want to fucking cheer up and have a laugh.Tell a few filthy jokes or drop the coffin and let the stiff roll down the hill to cheer all the other miserable cunts up too.Id rather be dead than go to a funeral.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Have you noticed that all undertakers are miserable cunts. They want to fucking cheer up and have a laugh.Tell a few filthy jokes or drop the coffin and let the stiff roll down the hill to cheer all the other miserable cunts up too.Id rather be dead than go to a funeral.

Well, it is a bit of a dead-end job, and I'd wager that they're going autopsy turvy.  

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Care homes...are where you send people to die to be fair.  So why the surprise when they die???   It’s normal for care homes to suffer large death spikes when ANY flu breaks out this time of year.  Normal.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Care homes...are where you send people to die to be fair.  So why the surprise when they die???   It’s normal for care homes to suffer large death spikes when ANY flu breaks out this time of year.  Normal.

There are different kinds of care homes. I look forward to being in one, forming an old cunts union and  kicking up as much fucking trouble as I can. If Pavel or Shemeema think they can stop me going down the pub they can fuck right off. 

Rich cunts like you don’t have to think about such things. I just hope that the care home I fuck up is one of the ones you own.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There are different kinds of care homes. I look forward to being in one, forming an old cunts union and  kicking up as much fucking trouble as I can. If Pavel or Shemeema think they can stop me going down the pub they can fuck right off. 

Rich cunts like you don’t have to think about such things. I just hope that the care home I fuck up is one of the ones you own.

Your vision of the future life in a care home for yourself is sad.  I would hope to be able to stay in my own home and look after myself well into my 90s like my grand parents.  But I suppose that’s just something you have never seen in your family of demented thick cunts who couldn’t look after themselves at any fucking age.  I know mummy still wipes your arse and flushes the toilet for you now.... but someday you will have to be potty trained when you go to big school.  I know your family all have mobility scooters by the time they are 40 but do you think you will live to the ripe old age of 67 to be able to retire into your care home run by Asians?  Anyway, I have my Butler wipe my arse...

Guest judgetwi
9 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Your vision of the future life in a care home for yourself is sad.  I would hope to be able to stay in my own home and look after myself well into my 90s like my grand parents.  But I suppose that’s just something you have never seen in your family of demented thick cunts who couldn’t look after themselves at any fucking age.  I know mummy still wipes your arse and flushes the toilet for you now.... but someday you will have to be potty trained when you go to big school.  I know your family all have mobility scooters by the time they are 40 but do you think you will live to the ripe old age of 67 to be able to retire into your care home run by Asians?  Anyway, I have my Butler wipe my arse...

Did I make you cry again rich boy? Never mind, you’ll get over it i’m sure.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Did I make you cry again rich boy? Never mind, you’ll get over it i’m sure.

Don’t cry player.....   now pop off down the shops on your mobility scooter and buy yourself a Sun Newspaper, some Rizzlas and a packet of bacon.  That should keep you going.   It’s your 34th birthday soon.... you might just make 40.   

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A state run one obviously since I don't think you have amassed much of a fortune on your universal credit to pay the extortionate fees of private care homes. 

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Cheer up for christ sake the weather is lovely, I am just about to have a water fight with the somalian kids next door, well as soon as the kettle boils 

Pissing in your own kettle, Ed, that's dedication to the cause.

• Like 1