CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Canary Flu

Jake The Muss

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It seems any old cunt who croaks it in a care home now must have had chinky flu, which I don't fucking buy and nor should anyone else. If one were to look at the average number of deaths over time during the same months and subtract that from the current figures that might give a better idea of the real number. If care homes and other similar places with old or other particularly vulnerable types such as the disabled, pregnant women or those with serious health issues have been self isolating for the last month then how the fuck is the infecting getting to them?

It's almost like there's a competition to see how high we can get the death rate from this Chinese caused virus. The only way to be 100% is to test ever cadaver but those resources at best used on the living, especially those deemed essential workers. 

One thing thats for sure, the vile little Chinese cunts will have some serious questions to answer and I can't see them squirming out of taking the cop for fucking over the world.

Using the correct mathematical formula it could be argued that no one has died in the U.K. since early January. I don’t subscribe to that theory as it would mean Eddie Large is still alive, not a very pleasant thought at this stressful time.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Using the correct mathematical formula it could be argued that no one has died in the U.K. since early January. I don’t subscribe to that theory as it would mean Eddie Large is still alive, not a very pleasant thought at this stressful time.

17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It seems any old cunt who croaks it in a care home now must have had chinky flu, which I don't fucking buy and nor should anyone else. If one were to look at the average number of deaths over time during the same months and subtract that from the current figures that might give a better idea of the real number. If care homes and other similar places with old or other particularly vulnerable types such as the disabled, pregnant women or those with serious health issues have been self isolating for the last month then how the fuck is the infecting getting to them?

It's almost like there's a competition to see how high we can get the death rate from this Chinese caused virus. The only way to be 100% is to test ever cadaver but those resources at best used on the living, especially those deemed essential workers. 

One thing thats for sure, the vile little Chinese cunts will have some serious questions to answer and I can't see them squirming out of taking the cop for fucking over the world.

I know someone who works in a store called The Range .. he reckons that about twice the normal number of cunts are using the store to buy all sorts of useless stuff and it is imposseble to get the cunts to distance in store .. he said that they have got  five staff members off with Corvid like symptoms.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I know someone who works in a store called The Range .. he reckons that about twice the normal number of cunts are using the store to buy all sorts of useless stuff and it is imposseble to get the cunts to distance in store .. he said that they have got  five staff members off with Corvid like symptoms.

The biggest cunts by a country Mile are the queue monitors outside supermarkets...why do they think they are on a stage and there to entertain and interact with everyone?  

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

The biggest cunts by a country Mile are the queue monitors outside supermarkets...why do they think they are on a stage and there to entertain and interact with everyone?  

I the stores I have used I think the only one where anyone actually monitors and interacts is at poundland. .. one day there was an Irish Sax player outside one of the co-ops.

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I the stores I have used I think the only one where anyone actually monitors and interacts is at poundland. .. one day there was an Irish Sax player outside one of the co-ops.

He’d be lucky to get a pound for his arse.

On 25/04/2020 at 10:59, Eddie said:

I've just got back from spending a night in the cells, Eddie. Wanted to go to the local sainsbury's and I was worried about what to wear for protection. "Just a mask and gloves will do" said a friend. I didn't realise I had to wear clothes as well. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've just got back from spending a night in the cells, Eddie. Wanted to go to the local sainsbury's and I was worried about what to wear for protection. "Just a mask and gloves will do" said a friend. I didn't realise I had to wear clothes as well. 

Did you bump into stoolstabber? 

LightheartedUnevenGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif

Edited by 'eavensabove
Sorting some alkylbenzenesulfonates to kill off me Covid

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/04/2020 at 08:18, judgetwi said:

Did I make you cry again rich boy? Never mind, you’ll get over it i’m sure.

I cry laughing at you.....  hope you are dead now.