CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Labour activist NHS cunts who blame Boris for everything

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove

What a glorious day it is today to be a cunt... The sun is a shining and some of the decent pussy has come-out of hibernation, favourably attired & presented. Why, I'm almost of the mind to splash-out on a new pair of Y-Fronts and have me vest dry-cleaned & pressed to make an impression.   

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The unions are a fucking disgrace and should be fined out of existence for what they've pulled over the NHS, schools and public transport. I'm hoping Dominic Cummings survives the fake outrage being directed at him at the moment and dreams up some proper draconian legislation to emasculate these lefty parasites once and for all.

Come The Revolution & Anarchy. 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

What a glorious day it is today to be a cunt... The sun is a shining and some of the decent pussy has come-out of hibernation, favourably attired & presented. Why, I'm almost of the mind to splash-out on a new pair of Y-Fronts and have me vest dry-cleaned & pressed to make an impression.   

Neil's cruising the parks in his Mercedes long base van as we type. 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm surviving your Majesty, except for the daily emergence of the wife's mother from our basement I'm fine and dandy. How is your good self?

How is Mrs Fritzel? I’m very well, all things considered.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How is Mrs Fritzel?

Have you heard of the Josef Fritzl advent calendar? 

You give it to your daughter, when she opens a door, you slam it and rape her.

There was also a Jimmy Savile advent calendar, but the flaps only open between 1 and 11.

7 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I "accidentally" dribbled some vegetable oil over the top three steps but I'm sure levitated over it. The woman is possessed by Satan, I'm fucking sure of it.

You need holy water, and an old priest and a young priest. Don't let her get hold of the crucifix though.. Yuk!

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You need holy water, and an old priest and a young priest. Don't let her get hold of the crucifix though.. Yuk!

All those fucking flies is the thing I couldn’t stand. The rest of it you get used to.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Neil's cruising the parks in his Mercedes long base van as we type. 

How? Favourably presented & attired? I doubt it very much, somehow.

I've booked a week away wiv me kids. Got a blindingly good deal, albeit here in UK.  

On 24/05/2020 at 06:24, Last Cunt Standing said:

Paki doctors. A new low. I do hope you run into a Urologist from Lahore when your prostate is the size of a bowling ball and your ickle winkle is just leaking hot pink drips. You’ll offer to suck his cock for a catheter, and personally I hope he uses a rusty fucking coat hanger to make you feel better. I’m sure it’ll make him feel rather good too. You’re a truly despicable twat, MC. I don’t tell you that enough. Watch your blood pressure. 

Glad it got a reaction.... was beginning to think very cunt on here is dead.... shame you are not though

On 25/05/2020 at 17:13, Eric Cuntman said:

There was also a Jimmy Savile advent calendar, but the flaps only open between 1 and 11.

I bought a Jehovah's witness advent calendar, but every time I opened a door I was told to piss off. 

On 25/05/2020 at 17:13, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought the Fritzl one had no doors or windows.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/05/2020 at 14:30, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id hazard a guess that putting one foot infront of t'other is the height of yer organisational skills trukky baby..dog ownership is still an aspiration...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 25/05/2020 at 14:51, Trucking Funt said:

Don't you be getting any ideas about any intellectual superiority here Paddy. I have some weapons grade Irish jokes at my disposal and will unleash them if provoked and then you'll be crying in your bowl of cabbage.

There is nothing racist here @PANZER MURPHY it is not possible for anyone other than a person of colour to have been subjected to racist abuse.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Don't encourage him or he'll start moaning about the great rotten potato conspiracy of 1846.

Trukky baby ..fellahs like you are as the crow on the wire cawing his hole off..noise that you'd have to concentrate to hear but gwan..i could do with a giggle this grey Sunday afternoon 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• 5 months later...