CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The meteoric rise of Priti-Prattle Patel

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

I know it's old hat but this woman has managed to get right up my nose this morning, controlling, condescending and over-bearing to the point where I started head-butting my cushions as a release. That said she does have a figure in the bank, if you catch my drift. Give order thank you please, around the roooooom.

27 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

I know it's old hat but this woman has managed to get right up my nose this morning, controlling, condescending and over-bearing to the point where I started head-butting my cushions as a release. That said she does have a figure in the bank, if you catch my drift. Give order thank you please, around the roooooom.

I can't stand the woman, she has got an enormous fat arse.  Is she trying to look Welsh?

Guest judgetwi

Oh how the snowflakes hate this woman. She’s exactly the “strong woman” they love to portray in films and BBC dramas, held up to be admired. But Priti is anti immigration and wants to kick dirty pikey criminals up the arse. Even worse, she makes remoaner senior civil servants cry like girls and complain that they have been “bullied.” What a shame ........try growing a pair and learning that you are a public servant and you do as you are fucking told by people WE elected. Nobody elected you, Sir Chumley Warner Bollockdrops.

How they would love to hang the R word on her but they can’t because of the colour of her skin. If she were white the libtards would be having a field day. Who are the racists now?

7 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Not too sure about meteoric rise. If I recall she shot herself seriously in the foot a few years back by flouncing off to Israel without government sanction and got a right bollocking for it. 

Shes obviously got some clout because she's clawed her way back to the top possibly by sucking off Rees Mog

As for being half fuckable, a few year back maybe but she's got an arse the size of bus

16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Oh how the snowflakes hate this woman. She’s exactly the “strong woman” they love to portray in films and BBC dramas, held up to be admired. But Priti is anti immigration and wants to kick dirty pikey criminals up the arse. Even worse, she makes remoaner senior civil servants cry like girls and complain that they have been “bullied.” What a shame ........try growing a pair and learning that you are a public servant and you do as you are fucking told by people WE elected. Nobody elected you, Sir Chumley Warner Bollockdrops.

How they would love to hang the R word on her but they can’t because of the colour of her skin. If she were white the libtards would be having a field day. Who are the racists now?

She's the Tories version of Abbott. She shouldn't be allowed near a microphone as she's zero ability to talk with authority without fucking it up. Decent sorts can talk engagingly without notes because they are clearly passionate about getting their point across and know their shit. She comes across as an overly ambitious chancer  who knows fuck all

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Welcome back Scrotes. Are you in lockdown too or is the French charisma mixed with garlic and BO enough to ward Wong-flu off.

Every time a frog wants to leave their grotty hovel they've got to fill out a form. Considering most go into the street to use the "toilet" they're getting through dozen a day and not only to wipe their arses.

Guest 'eavensabove

She was inspired by Margret Thatcher, and as such has no right to live. Even her name is daft, and has been sourced from an Bangladeshi owner of an African Grey parrot.  

58 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

She was inspired by Margret Thatcher, and as such has no right to live. Even her name is daft, and has been sourced from an Bangladeshi owner of an African Grey parrot.  

Are your greasing you own squirrels this weekend or is Roger the Rodent broker bringing his furry assortment with him?

lol.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Are your greasing you own squirrels this weekend or is Roger the Rodent broker bringing his furry assortment with him?

lol.

What on Earth are you prattling on about, with your incoherent nonsense. Been on the Pink Gin again? 

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not too sure about meteoric rise. If I recall she shot herself seriously in the foot a few years back by flouncing off to Israel without government sanction and got a right bollocking for it. 

Shes obviously got some clout because she's clawed her way back to the top possibly by sucking off Rees Mog

As for being half fuckable, a few year back maybe but she's got an arse the size of bus

How do you know she has a big arse ?