CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Icke

Stubby Pecker

We all know this nutter for being a shite goalie, shite presenter and a comedy turn on Wogan in a blue shell suit. However, some of the cack he's been coming out with lately is beyond the pale. We can all believe the royals are lizard people and that Jews drink babies blood (they do) but that 5G causes chink flu, come on mate we're not total cunts. The fact he comes across as a calm, intelligent person who speaks with gravitas makes the fucktards in society buy into his theories.

Plus he's got a flid hand 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We all know this nutter for being a shite goalie, shite presenter and a comedy turn on Wogan in a blue shell suit. However, some of the cack he's been coming out with lately is beyond the pale. We can all believe the royals are lizard people and that Jews drink babies blood (they do) but that 5G causes chink flu, come on mate we're not total cunts. The fact he comes across as a calm, intelligent person who speaks with gravitas makes the fucktards in society buy into his theories.

That's Jeremy Beadle. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He has quite the following in the UK, though Dave could really spread his wings in Washington. There will no doubt be an opening within the defence department or advisory at the White House. 

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Birmingham is famous for burning down masts now,and hes a fucking cockney,there as dumb as the binman I portray.

6 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Birmingham is famous for burning down masts now,and hes a fucking cockney,there as dumb as the binman I portray.

Where the fuck have you been when I've needed you? Don't bother to answer, I know you won't anyway. 

PM me and let me know how you are. Brummie cunt. X

Guest judgetwi

David was a normal bloke until he went to work at the BBC. When you  mix with those cunts you either become a kiddy fiddler (eg Stuart Hall, Rolf or Sir James) or you become a creepy little Establishment arse licker (too many to list but a special mention for Gary Taxdodger).

Fair play to David, he refused to do either. He probably considered going into politics but thought it was more honourable to be a professional nutter and object of ridicule.

I like him. And I think that Markle bitch probably is a lizard.

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

David was a normal bloke until he went to work at the BBC. When you  mix with those cunts you either become a kiddy fiddler (eg Stuart Hall, Rolf or Sir James) or you become a creepy little Establishment arse licker (too many to list but a special mention for Gary Taxdodger).

Fair play to David, he refused to do either. He probably considered going into politics but thought it was more honourable to be a professional nutter and object of ridicule.

His books and DVDs have made him very wealthy so I can’t say he’s made the wrong career moves.Better to be a renowned but rich nut job than a despised BBC arselicker, Im sure you’d agree Your Honour.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Joker said:

Why?

Marjorie has an irrational fear and loathing of the disabled. The head doctors have a fancy pseudo scientific name for it but I can’t remember what it is now.

”Inadequate  thick as dogshit degenerate “ will do.

33 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Marjorie has an irrational fear and loathing of the disabled. The head doctors have a fancy pseudo scientific name for it but I can’t remember what it is now.

Madge is disabled himself .. most of his brain is missing.

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

"Why"? Because you can't keep your mind bogglingly stupid fat mouth shut.

I've also offended you by mentioning a spacker deformity.

Calm down Fatboy, it's not my fault you're a raspberry.

Keep up mastermind.

This alien-felching spastic-knuckled IQ of a fucking Toblerone, kwashiorkor-bellied mullet bastard needs glassed with a dimpled pint tumbler and relieved of his fingers and toes with a pair of blunted secateurs.

Any cunt with the sartorial elegance of Savile should be blinded and knee-capped with a paving slab. Magnolia-toothed Lego-eating bastard.

Richard Dreyfuss is a cunt.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Rev said:

This alien-felching spastic-knuckled IQ of a fucking Toblerone, kwashiorkor-bellied mullet bastard needs glassed with a dimpled pint tumbler and relieved of his fingers and toes with a pair of blunted secateurs.

Any cunt with the sartorial elegance of Savile should be blinded and knee-capped with a paving slab. Magnolia-toothed Lego-eating bastard.

Another wannabe Dr Mengele assistant eulogising....

11 hours ago, Rev said:

We need the David Ickes of this world. If we didn't there wouldn't be anybody worth hating. 

Guest Bill Stickers
On 02/05/2020 at 07:33, judgetwi said:

Jesus fucking wept. 

Guest judgetwi
On 04/05/2020 at 15:17, Major Cunt said:

"Why"? Because you can't keep your mind bogglingly stupid fat mouth shut.

I've also offended you by mentioning a spacker deformity.

Calm down Fatboy, it's not my fault you're a raspberry.

Keep up mastermind.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum. 😁

Anapirophobia......that’s the word I was thinking of. Yeah ok, I had to look it up but i’m not as smart as you Marjorie. You can’t expect me to compete with a CSE grade 6 English candidate for fucks sake!

Anyway this is my 4000th post ( I think.....I’m not very good at maths compared to a genius like you) so I thought, as a low key celebration, I would take the opportunity to call you a thick cunt.

YOU THICK FUCKING CUNT!

😁😁😆😂😂🤣🤣

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Jesus fucking wept. 

What’s the problem Mr Smuggy? Did I make you cry by having a pop at your beloved BBC, the fountainhead of all knowledge? Well there’s a fucking shame.

Fuck Jesus! David is the Son of God now. Everybody knows that.

😁😆😆😆😆😁🇬🇧

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What’s the problem Mr Smuggy? Did I make you cry by having a pop at your beloved BBC, the fountainhead of all knowledge? Well there’s a fucking shame.

Fuck Jesus! David is the Son of God now. Everybody knows that.

😁😆😆😆😆😁🇬🇧

You like him? Which other theories of his are you fond of? 

Reptilian overlords, reality being a hologram, the Babylonian brotherhood, homeopathy, vitamin woo, vaccine denial, AIDS denial, water fluoridation, Big Pharma conspiracies, Global warming denial, wearing tin foil head gear, or him being the son of god?

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

You like him? Which other theories of his are you fond of? 

Reptilian overlords, reality being a hologram, the Babylonian brotherhood, homeopathy, vitamin woo, vaccine denial, AIDS denial, water fluoridation, Big Pharma conspiracies, Global warming denial, wearing tin foil head gear, or him being the son of god?

No, he's just got a thing for a velour-clad arse.