CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Icke

Stubby Pecker

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More nonsense from our exploitative massage parlour owner..

Who made the tea ?

Definitely not your M?M or your S??ST?R. Absolutely definitely not. Why? Who do you think made the tea? I’m all ears.

On 15/05/2020 at 23:59, judgetwi said:

You’re the problem! You’re the fucking problem you fucking Dr White honkin’ jam rag fucking spunk bubble! I’m telling you Herr Oberst, you keep looking at me i’ll put you in the fucking ground, promise you.

Hardman. 😂 

Guest judgetwi
On 16/05/2020 at 10:57, ratcum said:

yeah that's the spirit Jewdy; talk dirty to me

It’s not about the “likes” with you and me is it Herr Oberst? It’s the charge, it’s the bolt, it’s the buzz, it’s the sheer fuck off-ness of it all.

Am I right?

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

It’s not about the “likes” with you and me is it Herr Oberst? It’s the charge, it’s the bolt, it’s the buzz, it’s the sheer fuck off-ness of it all.

Am I right?

right wing for sure.

Probably EDF rep for your manor

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

right wing for sure.

Probably EDF rep for your manor

EDF? Who the fuck are they? Do you mean EDL Herr Oberst? Anyway, I find it highly amusing that a dirty Jew like me can be described as “right wing for sure” by Norman the Nazi. 😁 Fuck me, you couldn’t make this shit up.

You appear to be very confused Mein Herr. You’re not Owen Jones by any chance? Dementia, it’s a terrible thing. Poor old cunt.

On 17/05/2020 at 00:54, King Billy said:

Definitely not your M?M or your S??ST?R. Absolutely definitely not. Why? Who do you think made the tea? I’m all ears.

I never knew brass houses were synonymous with Tetley. You live and you learn, eh, Bill.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Good. What a shame it's not January, you shit-infatuated freak.

Ah, Woofler, who kicked your basket?

Time you took yourself out for a shit in the park(oh sorry, I forgot, you got banned for not taking your mess home with you, you dirty cunt)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Joker said:

Ah, Woofler, who kicked your basket?

Time you took yourself out for a shit in the park(oh sorry, I forgot, you got banned for not taking your mess home with you, you dirty cunt)

Well, how easily triggered you are, 'Mr Shit' – a phrase coined when you were formerly posting as R-soles. Just one reference to anything bum or poo-related really does have you buzzing around like a bluebottle on Prozac near a fresh turd, doesn't it?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I never knew brass houses were synonymous with Tetley. You live and you learn, eh, Bill.

It’s got posh boys loins stirring for sure Major. I imagine it stems from  sort of repressed memory of horrific abuse when he was at Imaginary Eton, involving cups of Earl Gay or Nambarriemore. The mind plays cruel tricks on people. Especially when their arsehole has taken such a battering year after year.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Well, how easily triggered you are, 'Mr Shit' – a phrase coined when you were formerly posting as R-soles. Just one reference to anything bum or poo-related really does have you buzzing around like a bluebottle on Prozac near a fresh turd, doesn't it?

Strange that, Woofler, how you keep bringing up the subject, it's become a really tragic obsession with you.

• Like 1

On 18/05/2020 at 01:32, judgetwi said:

EDF? Who the fuck are they? Do you mean EDL Herr Oberst? Anyway, I find it highly amusing that a dirty Jew like me can be described as “right wing for sure” by Norman the Nazi. 😁 Fuck me, you couldn’t make this shit up.

You appear to be very confused Mein Herr. You’re not Owen Jones by any chance? Dementia, it’s a terrible thing. Poor old cunt.

I forgot about this Jewdy and yes I was confused with my acronyms. What happened to the good old NF of the 60s and 70s anyway? 

21 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I forgot about this Jewdy and yes I was confused with my acronyms. What happened to the good old NF of the 60s and 70s anyway? 

Yes, when a racist organisation had imagination. Like printing stickers with racist messages, and sticking them to bus shelters with razor blades under the corners of the sticker. Johnny ethnic comes along, tries to peel off the sticker and loses his nails and fingertips.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Well some of them became the BNP and some of them preferred to become bummers......oh I don’t know .......what the fuck are you asking me for? Do you remember when the HJ tents at Nuremberg had to be protected by the Wermacht to stop the Brownshirt drunks fucking their innocent young arses? There’s always been something unnatural about your mob Herr Oberst.

Although not unnatural these days when bumbanditry is something we’re supposed to admire. Who would have thought that Ernst Rohm would have ended up as a pioneer of the snowflake society?

It’s a funny old world Herr Oberst. 😁

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well some of them became the BNP and some of them preferred to become bummers......oh I don’t know .......what the fuck are you asking me for? Do you remember when the HJ tents at Nuremberg had to be protected by the Wermacht to stop the Brownshirt drunks fucking their innocent young arses? There’s always been something unnatural about your mob Herr Oberst.

Although not unnatural these days when bumbanditry is something we’re supposed to admire. Who would have thought that Ernst Rohm would have ended up as a pioneer of the snowflake society?

It’s a funny old world Herr Oberst. 😁

When in Rohm?

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, when a racist organisation had imagination. Like printing stickers with racist messages, and sticking them to bus shelters with razor blades under the corners of the sticker. Johnny ethnic comes along, tries to peel off the sticker and loses his nails and fingertips.

Exactly, Eric, and Brian Clough whipped NF into shape and razor blades were quickly replaced with explosive poultry.

hqdefault.jpg 

On 26/05/2020 at 09:19, 'eavensabove said:

Exactly, Eric, and Brian Clough whipped NF into shape and razor blades were quickly replaced with explosive poultry.

hqdefault.jpg 

Who's that cunt molesting the goose?