CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Icke

Stubby Pecker

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

No, he's just got a thing for a velour-clad arse.

That and the thinly veiled anti semitism.

6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You like him? Which other theories of his are you fond of? 

Reptilian overlords, reality being a hologram, the Babylonian brotherhood, homeopathy, vitamin woo, vaccine denial, AIDS denial, water fluoridation, Big Pharma conspiracies, Global warming denial, wearing tin foil head gear, or him being the son of god?

Too many questions Bill. You know it's unlikely in the extreme that he'll be able to pry the jug out of his mouth for long enough to give any of them serious consideration.

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You do know what happens next?..

At about 3am, (after enough alcohol to stop his hands from shaking enough to allow him to log in) you will be subjected to an angry tirade of rage at being labelled a child murderer. Garnished with an invitation to dare to call him a paedo. And finished off with a dessert consisting of accusations of you licking my arse, 'know what I mean brightboy?'

• Like 1

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Quod Erat Demonstrandum. 😁

Anapirophobia......that’s the word I was thinking of. Yeah ok, I had to look it up but i’m not as smart as you Marjorie. You can’t expect me to compete with a CSE grade 6 English candidate for fucks sake!

Anyway this is my 4000th post ( I think.....I’m not very good at maths compared to a genius like you) so I thought, as a low key celebration, I would take the opportunity to call you a thick cunt.

YOU THICK FUCKING CUNT!

😁😁😆😂😂🤣🤣

I take it you've been re-reading your "Harry Potter" collection during the Covid lockdown? I mean, come on, where on earth would a below 70 IQ at a push memorize Latin?

I'm glad that you're dedicating that 4000th post to me, as it's clearly a sign I've got you rattling like the snake you are.

Shalom, you numb from the waist down, dim witted spacker!

😁

Edited by Major Cunt
I'm willing to wager that at least 3760 of those illustrious past posts made you look a cunt.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At about 3am, (after enough alcohol to stop his hands from shaking enough to allow him to log in) you will be subjected to an angry tirade of rage at being labelled a child murderer. Garnished with an invitation to dare to call him a paedo. And finished off with a dessert consisting of accusations of you licking my arse, 'know what I mean brightboy?'

Don't forget "Hardman", and we've done this before "mastermind".

What an oxygen thieving fat cunt he is, eh?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Old judgetwat is obviously missing his Friday kebab with extra spunk and Turkish pubes, it's the thing he looks forward to most to enliven is dull week. Now being forced to stare at the same four walls 24/7 his miserable cunt status has reached it's zenith. That extension lead and beam are looking more likely every day, if only they'd take the weight

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Old judgetwat is obviously missing his Friday kebab with extra spunk and Turkish pubes, it's the thing he looks forward to most to enliven is dull week. Now being forced to stare at the same four walls 24/7 his miserable cunt status has reached it's zenith. That extension lead and beam are looking more likely every day, if only they'd take the weight

Well Stubbly, between you, @Major Cunt and myself, we seem to have exhausted his entire repertoire without him needing to say a word. I hope he's grateful.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Amen to that Marjorie. Lots of love, Hardman. Lol

53 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Excellent work Hardman. We've completely disarmed him without a shot being fired, lol.

You cunts having a go at my mate Judge again? Back off, he's got a condition.

Just now, Roadkill said:

He's a nasty drunk. I didn't have a pop at him in any way yesterday. But he tried flexing his beer muscles with me anyway, and launched an attack. Fuck him. No apologies.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The only condition I'd like to see judgetwat in is a burnt to a crisp one after he falls asleep pissed again with his turkey dinosaurs under the grill 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The only condition I'd like to see judgetwat in is a burnt to a crisp one after he falls asleep pissed again with his turkey dinosaurs under the grill 

Jewdy is a god. He stands astride this site like The Colostomy of Gary Rhodes.

That Jane Hill off of the news: phwoooaaaaar!!!!

Guest judgetwi
On 06/05/2020 at 11:08, Bill Stickers said:

That and the thinly veiled anti semitism.

Oh shit, is David a Jew baiter? I’m sorry Mr Brainbox I forgot i’m supposed to be a Jew. I wish I fucking was Smuggy, i’d be off to Tel Aviv tomorrow. Those people know who their enemies are and are well tooled up to deal with the cunts.

Catch you later Tiny Tears. 😀

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Oh shit, is David a Jew baiter? I’m sorry Mr Brainbox I forgot i’m supposed to be a Jew. I wish I fucking was Smuggy, i’d be off to Tel Aviv tomorrow. Those people know who their enemies are and are well tooled up to deal with the cunts.

Catch you later Tiny Tears. 😀

Silly cunt.

Guest judgetwi
On 08/05/2020 at 06:59, Eric Cuntman said:

Silly cunt.

Just silly? Not pissed then? Don’t worry, I can be whatever you want me to be. Not a problem.