CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Silver-Spooned Car Youtubers

Guest Tronald Dump

19 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

When you ran your massage parlour did your other half make the tea ?

lol.

What’s all the schoolboy, behind the bike shed Phwoar Phwoar crap? If you’re asking did I fuck any of the girls? Of course I did. Almost all of them.What would be the point of owning a brass house if I didn’t?  You should try girls sometime. Nah! I don’t think so. Stick to what you’re best at. I think you know exactly what I mean batty boy.

• Like 1

On 05/05/2020 at 21:09, King Billy said:

What’s all the schoolboy, behind the bike shed Phwoar Phwoar crap? If you’re asking did I fuck any of the girls? Of course I did. Almost all of them.What would be the point of owning a brass house if I didn’t?  You should try girls sometime. Nah! I don’t think so. Stick to what you’re best at. I think you know exactly what I mean batty boy.

Did you check the age of the women you employed or would that have been detrimental for your grubby profits ?

Please answer my question with regard to your family being involved in prostitution...

12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Did you check the age of the women you employed or would that have been detrimental for your grubby profits ?

Please answer my question with regard to your family being involved prostitution...

I should report you for what you’re inferring but that’s not my style. I leave grassing to snivelling little rats like yourself. As for your other inference, you contemptible fucking weasel, My family, of which you know nothing are not up for discussion. Especially not with a cunt such as you. The answer to your first question however is all the girls who worked there were spoken to in private by a local policewoman and her colleague on a weekly or at least fortnightly basis for exactly the reason you seem so obsessed about. So, Mr. Fake Posh boy nothing to see here.

Fuck Off.

28 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Please answer my question with regard to your family being involved prostitution...

You’re on thin ice here, you fucking idiot.

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I should report you for what you’re inferring but that’s not my style. I leave grassing to snivelling little rats like yourself. As for your other inference, you contemptible fucking weasel, My family, of which you know nothing are not up for discussion. Especially not with a cunt such as you. The answer to your first question however is all the girls who worked there were spoken to in private by a local policewoman and her colleague on a weekly or at least fortnightly basis for exactly the reason you seem so obsessed about. So, Mr. Fake Posh boy nothing to see here.

Fuck Off.

You’re obviously part of some grubby crime syndicate with the extended family involved in horrible massage parlours, tacky slot machines and modern day slavery.

Did you provide drugs for your women as well as your tarts?

Ponce.

23 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re obviously part of some grubby crime syndicate with the extended family involved in horrible massage parlours, tacky slot machines and modern day slavery.

Did you provide drugs for your women as well as your tarts?

Ponce.

Ooh!! Punkers has got his posing pouch in a twist. Poor little spunky trunks getting all rattled on his high horse. 

LOL LOL LOL

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ooh!! Punkers has got his posing pouch in a twist. Poor little spunky trunks getting all rattled on his high horse. 

LOL LOL LOL

Please expand upon your crime family involvement in prostitution...did you beat up difficult clients and working girls ?

Did you employ thugs do impart violence or did enjoy dishing out yourself?

7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Please expand upon your crime family involvement in prostitution...did you beat up difficult clients and working girls ?

Punkers, you are asking the wrong questions. There is a sinister aspect to this that needs clarification but not the along the route that you are going. After you have served your time for the grossly inappropriate inferences, I suggest you put your thinking cap on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Does your imaginary butler sponge the dried jizz off your battered bum hole and face every morning when he brings your Ready Brek or Sugar  Puffs?

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Elaborate please.

there's a suspicion that your massage parlour wasn't the 'all inclusive' provider of services that the snow flakes of society wanted. Did you cater for the deviants of society that prefer to smoke cock or are undecided about which gender they associate with today? Could be why Punkers doesn't embrace your business acumen.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Frank 

Nothing like him, Gyps.

DWF is morbidly obese and has always struggled with his corset, since being diagnosed with SS, AKA Squeezebox Syndrome.

image.gif

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

there's a suspicion that your massage parlour wasn't the 'all inclusive' provider of services that the snow flakes of society wanted. Did you cater for the deviants of society that prefer to smoke cock or are undecided about which gender they associate with today? Could be why Punkers doesn't embrace your business acumen.

Things are a bit sketchy and thin on the ground, and so this is only a guess (based upon several criterion) but his therapy skills were learned from a stretch inside Wandsworth nick, from the renowned healer & massogynist Abdul Tariq (AKA "The Turk") who had the biceps of a shish-kofte and could work-up a sweat with single drop of patchouli paste applied to the temples. Appointments started at slop-out time, but you could start the procedure without him being present, by simply locating a pressure point, digging yer knees in and yanking both elbows with as much pressure as yer could muster until you could see your deceased relatives beckoning you towards a bright light... Moving on to more recent times, when Samsung introduced the iTit app, his parlour went bust, as he couldn't compete with automated jiggle-functions. The rest is unclear and cannot be substantiated at this moment in time.

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I might be wrong, but that's Pen entertainment the troops during the war. The Boer war 

Sorry, but it is DWF. Definitely, DWF, although Pen could be his costume designer, possibly, maybe perhaps, at a push.