CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Silver-Spooned Car Youtubers

Guest Tronald Dump

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Your moral disapproval pleases me immensely.

It's an imposter. No-way is it Roops. Don't be duped. Somebody is pulling her string today. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, King Billy said:

I’d like to see Albert Pierrepoint pulling her string.

She's/it's being far too 'nice' & 'agreeable' a trait which has never been known to exist. Perhaps its the menopaws? I can't put my finger on it.

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

She's/it's being far too 'nice' & 'agreeable' a trait which has never been known to exist. Perhaps its the menopaws? I can't put my finger on it.

Don’t put your finger anywhere near it. You will likely lose your arm.

Guest 'eavensabove

Don’t put your finger anywhere near it. You will likely lose your arm.

It's left a nasty taste in me mouth, KB. Summink aint been right wiv her these past 48hrs. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Maybe she’s in shock after strip searching Punkers on his arrival at the cooler. It’s impossible to even imagine the horrors one would discover.

Nahhh. It's a lot worse than a mere lancing of anal warts and a goitre. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Who knows what abominations you’d find up there once the gloves and the torch go on. 

Indeed, once you'd fought your way through the dead Duracel triple A's.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What's wrong with you today? Normally you'd accuse him of disingenuous nonchalance.

Nothing, this is Punker's gig, he asked the wrong questions not doubt due to his fixed quasi-religious mindset. This isn't about morality or inferred nonsense about family and the ages of the employees, its more do to with his attitudes on professionalism, probity, entitlement, abuse of power and coercion when one fucks the merchandise.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nothing, this is Punker's gig, he asked the wrong questions not doubt due to his fixed quasi-religious mindset. This isn't about morality or inferred nonsense about family and the ages of the employees, its more do to with his attitudes on professionalism, probity, entitlement, abuse of power and coercion when one fucks the merchandise.

Though of course, he doesn't perhaps 'truly' mean much about what he says, and simply gets-off on the wind-ups he creates? 

According to her, it doesn't exist...

Eh?

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’d like to see Albert Pierrepoint pulling her string.

I once saw a grubby bit of string dangling from her nether regions, it took me a month to figure out what it was... :wacko:

On 05/05/2020 at 21:09, King Billy said:

What’s all the schoolboy, behind the bike shed Phwoar Phwoar crap? If you’re asking did I fuck any of the girls? Of course I did. Almost all of them.What would be the point of owning a brass house if I didn’t?  You should try girls sometime. Nah! I don’t think so. Stick to what you’re best at. I think you know exactly what I mean batty boy.

I doff my hat to you, Bill. I'm in full agreement about sampling the goods, it would be like owning a ganja plantation and not having a joint. Besides, how is the owner to know if they can suck a cock properly. It seems both logical and prudent.

Any chance of a CC discount?

• Like 1