CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Silver-Spooned Car Youtubers

Guest Tronald Dump

30 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’m not stupid enough to shop in Tesco...

lol.

Beans, tesco, choppers

lol

Your come backs are so fucking wet and devoid of wit it's obvious you are bullshiting thick cunt who barely scrapped a handful of GCSEs let alone learned to suck cock as an undergrad at some pretend university. You lack the basic ability to indulge in a good quality cunting of ones enemies and to rattle them in the same way your dentures do when Mumbungo goes in balls deep with his foot long AIDS spitting cock.

And you're a fucking poof to boot

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Beans, tesco, choppers

lol

Your come backs are so fucking wet and devoid of wit it's obvious you are bullshiting thick cunt who barely scrapped a handful of GCSEs let alone learned to suck cock as an undergrad at some pretend university. You lack the basic ability to indulge in a good quality cunting of ones enemies and to rattle them in the same way your dentures do when Mumbungo goes in balls deep with his foot long AIDS spitting cock.

And you're a fucking poof to boot

There's no fucking way that cunt's been to Oxford, Cambridge, Durham or any other uni. He's possibly done a basic literacy course in adult education and got confused.

He's certainly not confused on the sexuality front though. In all my time here I've never once heard him once mention doggy-styling Megan Fox, or any other female for that matter. 

I could picture him having a tug over Anne Widdecombe though. Not that I'd want to, obviously.

Sexually repressed fantasist cunt.

32 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

There's no fucking way that cunt's been to Oxford, Cambridge, Durham or any other uni. He's possibly done a basic literacy course in adult education and got confused.

He's certainly not confused on the sexuality front though. In all my time here I've never once heard him once mention doggy-styling Megan Fox, or any other female for that matter. 

I could picture him having a tug over Anne Widdecombe though. Not that I'd want to, obviously.

Sexually repressed fantasist cunt.

He claims to have once fucked Grace Jones. He probably thought she was Carl Lewis.

16 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I didn’t go to a redbrick University and I wouldn’t be seen dead in one.I went to an Agricultural College.My peers went to Russell group Universities or the Forces.

You probably attended some asinine Polytechnic...

lol.

You are telling us that you are from a farming family, farm had been in the family for a couple of generations originally tenant farmer but bought it for about £10 in the late 1950s .. you possibly an only child. You parents popped their clogs, you had no interest in farming .. perhaps the farm was on the edge of a village or ripe for barn conversions. Someone came along and made an offer you couldn't refuse?

52 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You are telling us that you are from a farming family, farm had been in the family for a couple of generations originally tenant farmer but bought it for about £10 in the late 1950s .. you possibly an only child. You parents popped their clogs, you had no interest in farming .. perhaps the farm was on the edge of a village or ripe for barn conversions. Someone came along and made an offer you couldn't refuse?

‘Mtembes Farm’ (formerly ‘Punkapes Allotment’) is a well known ‘Pick your own’ establishment on the U.K. dogging circuit. Any Saturday night one can see hordes of scantily dressed tribesmen, carrying huge organic cucumbers or buggernut squash into the bushes. The stench of manure, puddles of spunk and the ever increasing number of bare arses protruding from the hedgerows are a sure sign that you're getting close.

On 19/05/2020 at 18:33, Earl of Punkape said:

I didn’t go to a redbrick University and I wouldn’t be seen dead in one.I went to an Agricultural College.My peers went to Russell group Universities or the Forces.

lol.

Did you obtain a higher national diploma in uphill gardening from the agricultural college? Did they teach you how to plough a chocolate furrow? 

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
On 19/05/2020 at 18:33, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Image result for russell grant funny images

Edited by 'eavensabove
CRAPPING FOR THE NHS