CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Liar Tweets Tonight

Mrs Roops

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

If I were a political campaign director I would be asking Madison Street executives why am I spending so much money on you when a bunch of bored house detainees are coming up with stuff like this, 

There's a better one that's done to an uptempo tune of 'Nellie The Elephant'. I can't upload it on this phone though.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a better one that's done to an uptempo tune of 'Nellie The Elephant'. I can't upload it on this phone though.

Could only find Ratter's version:

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, that ain't it.

Oh, you should have said, earlier.

I'll download me Dumbo on Betamax. That'll do the trick. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry, no. I heard it when someone else played it on their iPad. The lyrics went something like..

'Donald the idiot can't shut up, and he's in charge of the Whitehouse'

I'm fucking sick of seeing these singing videos. Them and vids of cunts dancing, singing, crying, clapping, holding up rainbow banners and the rest. If I see that ginger GP who seems to be never off the fucking telly I'm gonna blow it up or rip my arm off and use it to beat the fuck out of it. I'll get a new one when the riots start. 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

If I were a political campaign director I would be asking Madison Street executives why am I spending so much money on you when a bunch of bored house detainees are coming up with stuff like this, 

Biggest load of outraged halfwits I’ve ever seen. What exactly do they think this utter kack will achieve?, apart from making every one of them look more of an absolute whining cunt than they already did. Useless and unwilling to accept the fact that Trump will be triggering their fragile little brains for another 5 years. You would think they’d have got it by now. Donald Trump goes to sleep every night roaring with laughter at dumb cunts like these. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Biggest load of outraged halfwits I’ve ever seen. What exactly do they think this utter kack will achieve?, apart from making every one of them look more of an absolute whining cunt than they already did. Useless and unwilling to accept the fact that Trump will be triggering their fragile little brains for another 5 years. You would think they’d have got it by now. Donald Trump goes to sleep every night roaring with laughter at dumb cunts like these. 

I'm still waiting for one by The Bleach Boys. 

Guest 'eavensabove
On 04/05/2020 at 16:51, Eric Cuntman said:

tenor.gif

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Latest Gallup poll has Trumps approval ratings at 49% (highest ever). Who’d have thought it? 

Gallup appear to be out of synch when drawing comparisons from the poll of polls which tend to give a more reliable indication. Looking at the small print it appears Gallup compiled its poll over a 14 day period among a preselected panel drawn on partisan lines and independents. That was always going to be problematic due the very fast developments on the current crisis clouded by fake news and misinformation from all sides.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gallup appear to be out of synch when drawing comparisons from the poll of polls which tend to give a more reliable indication. Looking at the small print it appears Gallup compiled its poll over a 14 day period among a preselected panel drawn on partisan lines and independents. That was always going to be problematic due the very fast developments on the current crisis clouded by fake news and misinformation from all sides.

Oh dear.