CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie and Kiwi twats

colonelkurtz

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

I detect a liking from you..... don’t. 

I’ve been eating Hovis. I will try to avoid it in the future. Plus my CD collection of Brass Bands, obviously.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve been eating Hovis. I will try to avoid it in the future. Plus my CD collection of Brass Bands, obviously.

Don’t start showing off with your posh swanky CD player you toffee nosed bragging cunt....

Guest judgetwi
27 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Don’t start showing off with your posh swanky CD player you toffee nosed bragging cunt....

It’s worse than you think. My CD is part of my vast “entertainment centre” in an annexe ( I call it my “man cave” like all wankers) at the bottom of my massive garden. It includes a cinema, a billiards room, tennis courts, swimming pool and anything else you might have. In short, whatever you might have I can top it. That’s because i’m much richer than yow.

(Emoji sign that shows you tugging on your little winkle and trying to dream up more fucking fantasist bullshit)

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Aww ya remembered me jewdz baby..ill get me wise aul sean mháthair to say a few novenas fer yer heathen jesus murderin soul

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Nothing personal Pansy boy. It’s just come to the situation where you have to choose sides. You remoaners could have said “fuck it,  we lost” and let it go. But you wouldn’t. So now we have to choose. I don’t know why i’m telling this to a fucking Irishman who has grown up with entrenchment and choosing sides. They are trying to steal my vote Pansy boy. Don’t you understand that? Look at your own country’s history and tell me I am wrong. 

When Oliver Cromwell came to your country and put your mob to the sword did you sit around crying  about it like a bunch of poofs? I don’t fucking think so Pansy boy. So why do you expect cunts like me to do the same? 

Don’t geddit Pansy boy.

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Freudian. You’re clearly spending too much time with Judy in the stupid cunt club. In fact, let’s just call you The Scarecrow and be done with it, given you’re a brainless friend of Dorothy. 

I don’t recall finding either the bullshit gland or the Walt radar on my cadaver all those years ago, but no doubt you can point me in the right direction, once you can distinguish your puborectalis from your olecranon. 

I’m “rage quitting” off to Margaret River now to restock over the long weekend, so you’ll need to talk to yourself for a while, which I imagine you are quite good at, given you have inevitably cleared more bars in your time than Dalton Grant. 

Tune in next week folks for the further adventures of Dr Cockwomble as he goes bush for a few days and gets the shit beaten out of him by a bunch of angry Abos for playing the didgeridoo while wearing a pink loincloth! Don't miss his epic struggle to recover so he can resume his distinguished medical career in the important field of washing old men's penises in care homes. What would we do without him boys and girls? 

Fuck off, you Walter Mitty cunt!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

When Oliver Cromwell came to your country and put your mob to the sword did you sit around crying  about it like a bunch of poofs? I don’t fucking think so Pansy boy. So why do you expect cunts like me to do the same? 

Don’t geddit Pansy boy.

Haha, you really don't get irony do you?

I don't see you pulling of a Guido Fawkes any time soon, Jewdy. Not unless you can navigate your way to parliament, and there's a disabled ramp to the cellar.

That's all you do is moan like the snowflakes...

😁

Guest 'eavensabove
24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Steady on boyo, when punkers reads this he'll rip his cock off

We were very careful not to mention Brown ale or PIMM's.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The only pints Punkers drinks are the pints of fresh African jizz he downs every night. 

Fwankie, drinks Punkers piss. 

22 hours ago, ratcum said:

what is it about blacks in America after a white police killing of one of there own?  Peaceful protest and legal redress? No.

"We must steal televisions at the earliest opportunity. It's what our dead brother would have wanted. He'll rest easy knowing we can watch more white earwig controlled mental opiate trash."

Fuckin thick cunts.

fuckin genius Rat

@ratcum

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

fuckin genius Rat

@ratcum

If you say so Herr Oberst. How many people does it take to change a Jewish mother’s lightbulb?

You go out and enjoy yourselves. I’ll just sit here alone in the dark already.

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Haha, you really don't get irony do you?

I don't see you pulling of a Guido Fawkes any time soon, Jewdy. Not unless you can navigate your way to parliament, and there's a disabled ramp to the cellar.

That's all you do is moan like the snowflakes...

😁

Sorry Marje, an internet site like this is about moaning..... that’s what it’s there for. In fact, I would argue that it is in the interest of the  ruling class to allow sites like this to exist so that really angry cunts can let off a bit of steam...... it’s called catharsis Marjorie. 

Yes, you could argue that all cunts like me do is moan but all you know about me is that I moan on a moaning website. Wow! How long did it take you to work that out brainiac? Of course that’s not good enough for wankers like you who disagree with me. So you make up shit like i’m fat, queer and a cripple, like that’s going to shut me up. We ain’t in school now Marjorie, grow up for fucks sake.

Of course, being thick as shit you then brag that your are a filthy money grabbing drug dealer who has been to prison. I didn’t make that up Marje, you offered yourself up for judgement. You could be making that up in the hope that you can impress the other little boy braggarts on this site. It’s not my fault you are so desperate to be liked. Selling your bollocks for popularity ain’t much of a deal in my opinion Marje. But you do what you like mate. I’ve got another fucking puncture in my wheelchair so i’m well pissed off.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Sorry Marje, an internet site like this is about moaning..... that’s what it’s there for. In fact, I would argue that it is in the interest of the  ruling class to allow sites like this to exist so that really angry cunts can let off a bit of steam...... it’s called catharsis Marjorie. 

Yes, you could argue that all cunts like me do is moan but all you know about me is that I moan on a moaning website. Wow! How long did it take you to work that out brainiac? Of course that’s not good enough for wankers like you who disagree with me. So you make up shit like i’m fat, queer and a cripple, like that’s going to shut me up. We ain’t in school now Marjorie, grow up for fucks sake.

Of course, being thick as shit you then brag that your are a filthy money grabbing drug dealer who has been to prison. I didn’t make that up Marje, you offered yourself up for judgement. You could be making that up in the hope that you can impress the other little boy braggarts on this site. It’s not my fault you are so desperate to be liked. Selling your bollocks for popularity ain’t much of a deal in my opinion Marje. But you do what you like mate. I’ve got another fucking puncture in my wheelchair so i’m well pissed off.

You forgot about the cunts on here who are armed to the teeth with uzis, magnums, ak47s and who have a pack of german shepherds guarding them from behind the front door. Not forgetting the "former marine" who is now a world renowned "ecologist" because he once had his name listed on the back pages of a scientific paper because he once saw a spotted flycatcher by pucks mill lock.

On 28/05/2020 at 23:56, ratcum said:

what is it about blacks in America after a white police killing of one of there own?  Peaceful protest and legal redress? No.

"We must steal televisions at the earliest opportunity. It's what our dead brother would have wanted. He'll rest easy knowing we can watch more white earwig controlled mental opiate trash."

Fuckin thick cunts.

You truly are a bigot.  Floyd was a gentle giant who had just been released from prison after serving time for a crime of violence and he also got mad if people did not say "hi" to him. He was a good father to his kid when he wasn't in jail.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You forgot about the cunts on here who are armed to the teeth with uzis, magnums, ak47s and who have a pack of german shepherds guarding them from behind the front door. Not forgetting the "former marine" who is now a world renowned "ecologist" because he once had his name listed on the back pages of a scientific paper because he once saw a spotted flycatcher by pucks mill lock.

I've got loads of magnums. The white chocolate ones are my favourite. 

• Like 1