CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie and Kiwi twats

colonelkurtz

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Uneducated thick fucking ex-con ‘I read a book once’ nasty piece of work. 

Uneducated, nasty, piece of work? Some of your more tasteful qualities mate 

Make a nom, make me laugh, or make a little spritzer with 'Jeyes Fluid'.

Why don't you fuck off again? Everybody seemed quite content during those months off.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Uneducated, nasty, piece of work? Some of your more tasteful qualities mate 

Make a nom, make me laugh, or make a little spritzer with 'Jeyes Fluid'.

Why don't you fuck off again? Everybody seemed quite content during those months off.

Be fair now. The only thing that Fwank could do, to make any of us laugh, would be to disembowel himself with a rusty penknife coated in a Covid virus.

Guest judgetwi
22 hours ago, Frank said:

Uneducated thick fucking ex-con ‘I read a book once’ nasty piece of work. 

Well said Frank, me old mate. You must be well pleased now they’ve found some square headed sap to carry the Mc(Can)n. (See what I did there?) That’s let you off the hook I reckon. Look at all these wankers on here slagging you off, remember when they couldn’t get their tongues far enough up your arse? At least I was consistent Frank.....I always said you were a lying, bullshitting sack of shit. People are such two faced cunts, don’t you agree?

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

False memories judge.

Straight from the most muddled mind and brownest tongue on Cunts Corner. A classic. 😀

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well said Frank, me old mate. You must be well pleased now they’ve found some square headed sap to carry the Mc(Can)n. (See what I did there?) That’s let you off the hook I reckon. Look at all these wankers on here slagging you off, remember when they couldn’t get their tongues far enough up your arse? At least I was consistent Frank.....I always said you were a lying, bullshitting sack of shit. People are such two faced cunts, don’t you agree?

Good to see you changing your opinion whenever the wind does, Jewdy. If memory serves me correctly you had your Jamie Oliver sized tongue up his arsehole, once a la carte meals and West End shows were mentioned?

Make sure you clean that tongue - Brightboy!

13 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You are a resident in a care home arn't you Juggles?

Didn't take you long to revert to type Penelope. The exact same bullshite you were warned and banned for.

Concentrate on dull monologues ("monolithic slabs of shit") about your dull previous life as a ticket collector for BR that every punter scrolls past to get to the next comment.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Didn't take you long to revert to type Penelope. The exact same bullshite you were warned and banned for.

Concentrate on dull monologues ("monolithic slabs of shit") about your dull previous life as a ticket collector for BR that every punter scrolls past to get to the next comment.

“Tickets please”

On 28/05/2020 at 02:24, judgetwi said:

Ex-OB Marje? Why can’t I be current OB? Oh yeah, your little mates didn’t give you the go ahead for that did they? Of course, if I were OB , ex or otherwise, I would hardly be dumb enough to come on here, shooting my mouth off giving my opinions, and losing my pension due to my “hate crime.”

Yet there is a cunt on here, claiming to be a doctor, and you all suck his remoaner, libtard cock. Why would a doctor come on here, given the nature of this website, and put his future at risk like that?

Probably because he is a bullshitter like you Marjorie.......desperate to get the recognition he can’t get in real life.

Well excuse me if I cry my little girly eyes out for you bullied at school wankers. I love you Marje. 🤪

No, seriously.

You would definitely be dumb enough to come on here and say you're five0 as the yoots say. 

You was the man lured to a factitious restraunt and tickets at the Old  Vic? From a man you meet on a site called Cunts Corner. You also let the cat out the bad on the Chilean minors thread.

I've also watched the Sweeney and Ashes to Ashes. So I I know you're type. You couldn't catch a Covid mate.

Know what I mean

On 05/06/2020 at 21:37, Stubby Pecker said:

Good morning Stubless how is the ball tucking?

On 30/05/2020 at 18:42, Witheredscrote said:

You stupid fucking cunt

On 29/05/2020 at 22:45, Witheredscrote said:

You stupid fucking cunt

On 03/06/2020 at 07:26, Witheredscrote said:

You stupid fucking cunt

On 05/06/2020 at 22:27, Witheredscrote said:

A stupid fucking place to be. 

On 06/06/2020 at 07:47, Witheredscrote said:

You stupid cunt. 

On 06/06/2020 at 23:13, Witheredscrote said:

You stupid fucking cunts.

Since your return – something I regretfully appealed for – you've been repetitiously sounding off like a prolapsed anus in a care home. Absolutely fucking dire.

• Like 3

On 04/06/2020 at 07:48, Dawn Chorus said:

So your life was/is so fantastic and perfect that you had to take cannabis .. there is an argument for taking it if it relieves chronic pain and other genuine medical conditions. There is no argument for using it to provide relief from a fuckwit lifestyle. Are you sure that nobody ever died through smoking or ingesting cannabis .. is it safe to drive a car or other vehicle whilst under the influence and all too often taking cannabis leads on to use of more dangerous drugs.

On 03/06/2020 at 17:08, Major Cunt said:

Get with facts me old son. I imported cannabis, I didn't sell it in £10 bags. So scumbag drug dealer no. It aint no surprise as an ex-cozzer I would expect you to know the difference, but then I remembered how thick you are, so here's a recap.

I have no problem admitting mistakes I made as a young man, and I always detect a hint of jealousy in your drivel.

Now if I'd imported heroin/crack or spice then yes I'd be a "scumbag dealer. Fact of the matter is nobody has ever died over smoking or ingesting cannabis, but alcohol kills thousands each year not to mention it's impact on the NHS.

You an ill informed gammon of a cunt!

For someone accustomed to sniffing poppers in grotty club toilets to further widen their arsehole in anticipation of the next Ecstasy-fuelled fudge rat, you have no place passing judgement on others' use of a drug which is either legal or decriminalised throughout most of the Western world. 'Lady' Penelope indeed, lol. I bet you look like Geoff Capes on steroids.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Since your return – something I regretfully appealed for – you've been repetitiously sounding off like a prolapsed anus in a care home. Absolutely fucking dire.

Thanks for keeping it short. I am now out of remission, and don't  have a lot of time to read or reply to all the essays written on here about film reviews,  small arms manufacturing, and other boring shit.  I make no apologies for my posts. You try typing with a pencil between your teeth.  Cunt.

Release the Norfolk One.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

For someone accustomed to sniffing poppers in grotty club toilets to widen their arsehole in anticipation of the next Ecstasy-fuelled fudge rat, you have no place passing judgement on others' use of a drug which is either legal or decriminalised throughout most of the Western world. 'Lady' Penelope indeed, lol. I bet you look like Geoff Capes on steroids.

You're a big shot in your own cubby hole aren't you Loopie?

35 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Thanks for keeping it short. I am now out of remission, and don't  have a lot of time to read or reply to all the essays written on here about film reviews,  small arms manufacturing, and other boring shit.  I make no apologies for my posts. You try typing with a pencil between your teeth.  Cunt.

Release the Norfolk One.

I speak to withers away from this site on a regular basis he is 71, fought cancer, surgery, radiotherapy, quadruple heart bypass, lived among the Welsh for 10 years, and has received more bad news today, yet he still has a greater sense of humour than the majority of the cunts on here. I love that unwashed, rotten breath surrender monkey.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I speak to withers away from this site on a regular basis he is 71, fought cancer, surgery, radiotherapy, quadruple heart bypass, lived among the Welsh for 10 years, and has received more bad news today, yet he still has a greater sense of humour than the majority of the cunts on here. I love that unwashed, rotten breath surrender monkey.

•  

Ed, I don't know how to respond, so I am going for a shit.

On 05/06/2020 at 07:08, judgetwi said:

No, no. I've always thought Frank's a one trick pony cunt. See old bollock chops came off looking a right div with his mummified retorts.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

No, no. I've always thought Frank's a one trick pony cunt. See old bollock chops came off looking a right div with his mummified retorts.

Shut up you weak pot-headed twat. Rehabilitated my arse.