CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie and Kiwi twats

colonelkurtz

Guest Stoolstabber500
3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

16 to 135.

Keep up the good work there chief.

I don't even hate Australians I think you're brilliant lol

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

I don't even hate Australians I think you're brilliant lol

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Calling @Roadkill

You may want to have words with this upstart wannabe artist. 

Guest Stoolstabber500
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Calling @Roadkill

You may want to have words with this upstart wannabe artist. 

Yep I didn't make it but I did make a pretty decent one ages ago of a bloke in a hat like that ejaculating at a grinning T-rex in the outback but lost the file 🤔

36 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Yep I didn't make it but I did make a pretty decent one ages ago of a bloke in a hat like that ejaculating at a grinning T-rex in the outback but lost the file 🤔

Lightweight cunt. You're nothing until @Cuntybaws finds out where you live and sells you into white slavery:

the_creation_of_roadkill_2_0_by_roadkill

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

I did make a pretty decent one ages ago of a bloke in a hat like that ejaculating at a grinning T-rex

I suspect this will have taken precisely nobody here by surprise.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah. Bubba cherubs.. those were the days.

Yep. The good old days where you were allowed to give newbies nervous breakdowns the moment they popped their naive little heads out of their hole. It made me the cunt I am today.

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Surely, you have all that is necessary at your disposal to create another? Rembrandt didn't get to where she is today by giving up, and you must be good at somethi…

Oh shit...  you meant D-urex ejaculation up the back, didn't you, eh?

Punkers! You're called for. 

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Surely, you have all that is necessary at your disposal to create another? Rembrandt didn't get to where she is today by giving up, and you must be good at somethi…

Oh shit...  you meant D-urex ejaculation up the back, didn't you, eh?

Punkers! You're called for. 

Still trying to pick up the soap. He’s  dropped it at least 50 times.

On 05/05/2020 at 20:01, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember being 6 years old in 1978 and wondering why all the older kids were wearing tartan. 

Shangalang.

Even at the age of six you should've realised, they were wearing tartan because they're cunts!

Shponglelong

Guest Stoolstabber500
7 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Yes, 72 million findus crispy pancake scoffing, pikey cider drinking, meth snorting, filthy council flat dwelling, fingering the local toothless tramp down the canal bridge cunts; and that's the so called upper class toffs. The poor lower classes are worse off. 

Aye up ya cunt, ya dont know how well off you are, ya  ungrateful cunt. God save the queen and fuck off.

I'm not sure i like your tone Bruce. Don't make me come down there with a .445 Webley Revolver and shoot you like the dog you are similar to how British officers would have shot disobedient Australians in WWI 👩‍🌾 ☺️

17 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

I'm not sure i like your tone Bruce. Don't make me come down there with a .445 Webley Revolver and shoot you like the dog you are similar to how British officers would have shot disobedient Australians in WWI 👩‍🌾 ☺️

I have been following your posts with some alacrity, and have come to the conclusion that you are a thick, ignorant, and boring cunt. Fuck off.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Although you live in a country with over 300 varieties of cheese available, I bet you still fancy a Dairylea Triangle occasionally?

Not really, but I will admit to inserting a whole bag of Babybel  up a Welsh tart's bumhole.  She insisted I leave the wax coating on them. Strange girl.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Not really, but I will admit to inserting a whole bag of Babybel  up a Welsh tart's bumhole.  She insisted I leave the wax coating on them. Strange girl.

Burning yer wick at both ends. 

Guest Stoolstabber500
23 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have been following your posts with some alacrity, and have come to the conclusion that you are a thick, ignorant, and boring cunt. Fuck off.

Hello Ahckmed! How's life in the middle eastern/africa hybrid known as France today?👳‍♀️ 😁 🇫🇷

23 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

and have come to the conclusion that you are a thick, ignorant, and boring cunt. Fuck off.

So I'm basically like every French person ever but with better personal hygiene?

Guest Stoolstabber500
20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Although you live in a country with over 300 varieties of cheese available,

300 varieties And they all smell of rotten knob cheese.