CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie and Kiwi twats

colonelkurtz

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, a very henteresting observation.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You fowl cunts.

We're only yolking. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Tell him to beat it

I'm busy reading Great Eggspectations. A classic novel by Charles Chickens.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I've got a feeling this could be greater than that Flidspack shit.

Fuck off @Ape™️

The best way to crack an Emu's egg is with an axe... That's if you want to hatchet. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
SOFT-BOILING MY HANDS FOR 3.5 MINUTES

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off 'eavens, I'm busy looking at 'Lay The Favourite' starring Goose Willis.

Sunny side up? 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've got a feeling that this nom has been taken over by a couple of ghost writers for Bob Monkhouses' big book of jokes, but unfortunately they didn't get published, they were so shit.

Who the fuck plucked Your feathers? 

A chicken and a egg walk into a bar...

"who's first?" asks the barman. 

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The best way to crack an Emu's egg is with an axe... That's if you want to hatchet. 

The best way to crack franks baldy emu egg like bonce would also be with a axe or better still a variety of tools including heavy objects dropped from great height

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The best way to crack franks baldy emu egg like bonce would also be with a axe or better still a variety of tools including heavy objects dropped from great height

I sincerely trust that he is absolutely dead. A mere forgotten casualty of Covid. It would have made the entire 'crisis' worth it.   

Guest Stoolstabber500
6 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I take offence at your assumption i live in or am an Australian. I'm not. I did escape blighty years ago though. The sight whilst travelling from school in Shropshire to home in the Cotswolds and seeing en-route all those poor council house dwelling plebs sickened me. I had planned a visit his year to catch up with a few old chums, but see Blighty is still infested with the plague. Nothing changes. Cunts.

Fuck off, 

Let me guess you live in some slum in North America and think you're living the high life because you eat high fructose corn syrup burgers every day.

Guest Stoolstabber500
On 12/05/2020 at 06:44, JohnnySaucePants said:

No they wern"t they were fucking awful ya cunt. 

Fuck off.

Hey now, heeeey now don't dream it's oooover 🎸 🎶

Guest judgetwi

The way the snowflakes in this country lick the arse of that horse faced, terrorist loving New Zealand bitch makes me fucking sick.

That’s all. 

For now.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The way the snowflakes in this country lick the arse of that horse faced, terrorist loving New Zealand bitch makes me fucking sick.

That’s all. 

For now.

Who? Try and give it some context. We don't want to play 'where's wally' and trawl through the whole fucking thread.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

That’s all. 

For now.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who? Try and give it some context. We don't want to play 'where's wally' and trawl through the whole fucking thread.

By the way. I've already anticipated your next question @judgetwi. It goes something like this-

'Who is 'we' Hardman? Are you in some little gang that I'm not privy to?' .... well, here's the answer.

"we" refers to every other member of the site, including myself, that hasn't got a fucking clue who you're referring to because they don't live in your strange little, self-superior, pseudo-intellectual head. Hope that's saved you some time. No need to thank me.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, very much like you, I didn’t trawl through 4 pages of little boys abusing each other. I just saw the thread title and thought I would add a little comment. I’m sorry it upset you so much.

Anyway, her name is Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand and ex-employee of Tony fucking Blair. Yes she learned her trade in Downing Street! I’m not here to educate you Hardman, so may I suggest you research the bitch yourself? 

Of course, I reserve the right to slag off this libtard whore any time I like. What the fuck can you do about it Hardman?