CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie and Kiwi twats

colonelkurtz

19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The Abos want THEIR cuntry back you fucking illegal immigrant.... hope they spear you soon.  What’s left of your burnt shit hole.

LCS, will be back in blighty again at some point. I lived as an expat in Spain ten years ago, and as beautiful as the country is, it's not England. It was simple things for me like having a laugh as the dagos don't get British humour. It was also full of Russians who are arrogant cunts also with no humour.

If I could I'd spend my summers in the UK, and fuck off there come mid October. I could live with that.

• Like 1

Dame widow Fwankie's back posting 'Rocky' videos the twat.

A long, long time ago he proclaimed to be the best, but all I see is desperation no longer fit to test. Add to that he's out the clique, the cunts a total mess.

Driving round the West End looking for rent-boys, he spikes the Babysham with rhoypnol and says his name is Salam.

Frank you fucking wanker I see you keeping a low profile, and make sure that it stays that way, Remember - You're no longer the big man on campus despite those Herman Munster legs.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Joker said:

A decent effort, but some lines just don't scan, you should have read it back before publishing.

See me after class, you cunt!

Perhaps you could give us all a lesson then? You're cassette collection is your oyster. Compose yourself, in the key of F

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

See! Everybody has a composer inside of them, except that is for Judge. He has an empty stomach when its not full of stodge.

Well as a Bowie fan myself I thought I'd have a crack at a cover.

In a previous life Ev I was a producer, and sound engineer. Nothing to fancy I was producing jungle way back on an Atari ST.

Had some success, and should have stuck with it. My mate who carried on Dj's out for about £200 an hour. Not bad work eh.

22 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

In a previous life Ev I was a producer, and sound engineer. Nothing to fancy I was producing jungle way back on an Atari ST.

Had some success, and should have stuck with it. My mate who carried on Dj's out for about £200 an hour. Not bad work eh.

You were a David Bowie fan....I’ll bet you put makeup on dressed like a poof and bent over for all the other faggots in his ensemble..

Dirty bastard.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You were a David Bowie fan....I’ll bet you put makeup on dressed like a poof and bent over for all the other faggots in his ensemble..

Dirty bastard.

Yawn. You never fail to disappoint with your pitiful retorts. Do something original, or fuck off.

Cretin

Dirty bastard.

Err, that would be quite difficult considering I wasn't even born during the 'Ziggy Stardust' era.

Facts dickhead, facts.

22 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Ian Dury - Hit me with your rhythm stick.

Punker's likes rent-boys from Sudan, and loves to fudge pack in Milan.

From Japan to Swaziland, every fagot, tranny and man.

Hit him with a bondage whip, bend him over as he loves a dick. Hit him with that bondage whip, hit him.

From the Wilde's of Borneo where he bought a hand carved dildo. Eskimo, arapahoe, your guaranteed a fuck and blow.

So hit him with a bondage whip, no fuck it, just use half a brick.

A low grade sound technician trying and failing to be a lyricist...no doubt you would have willingly presented your bum to Elton John in place of Bernie Taupin for a Candle in the Arse.

lol.

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A low grade sound technician trying and failing to be a lyricist...no doubt you would have willingly presented your bum to Elton John in place of Bernie Taupin for a Candle in the Arse.

lol.

Low grade sound engineer? Okay, where do you wanna start? Samplers, synthesisers, compressors or EQ's?

Never been a vocalist, Punkers. I produce the tunes.

10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Low grade sound engineer? Okay, where do you wanna start? Samplers, synthesisers, compressors or EQ's?

An excuse to flounce around and take drugs with the likes of Boy George and other perverts in a debauched industry of tone deaf, drug addled sausage jockeys.

Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Christ, don't let Wolfie in on it. He's as jealous as fuck about my own work with and for Bowie. In fact, his as jealous as fuck about most accomplishments, as he's never had any of his own except for being CC's one and only Buffoon. Oh, and of course his village's one and only idiot.  

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Christ, don't let Wolfie in on it. He's as jealous as fuck about my own work with and for Bowie. In fact, his as jealous as fuck about most accomplishments, as he's never had any of his own except for being CC's one and only Buffoon. Oh, and of course his village's one and only idiot.  

I’ll bet you stole David Bowie’s underwear and wear it at “Pride” conventions...

lol.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 27/05/2020 at 00:03, Monumental cunt said:

The Abos want THEIR cuntry back you fucking illegal immigrant.... hope they spear you soon.  What’s left of your burnt shit hole.

Well said Pretend Northern Rich Boy Who Pulled Himself Out of Poverty By His Bootstraps. Of all the braggart “look at me” wankers on here you are the best.

Actually, that’s bollocks. I’m a bit of a fickle cunt to be honest. I could change my mind at any minute. 🤠

Guest 'eavensabove

I’ll bet you stole David Bowie’s underwear and wear it at “Pride” conventions...

lol.

That's a bit below the belt. Trust you to come-up with that. 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I honestly can't picture Wolfie in front of a computers Beringer monitor speaker with a baseline rumbling, and the obligatory break running above it.

I didn't know you were such a Bowie man, Ev? I discovered him through my elder sister as a kid. 'Modern Love' is a personal favourite.

An excuse to flounce around and take drugs with the likes of Boy George and other perverts in a debauched industry of tone deaf, drug addled sausage jockeys.

Fuck off.

If Boy George tried to play his faggot techno in a pirate studio. I'd beat him as soundly as I would you with a golf club.

I hope that makes things clear, lol.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Well I wanna start with how much dosh you made out of dealing drugs to hopeless piss poor losers? When you were in prison, like the scumbag you are, how many times did big Errol fuck you up the arse? I’d also like to ask why you come on here with your “look how cool I am” bullshit and cry like a Nancy when you are challenged?

Here’s another one......  why do you and your other fantasist mates contantly back each other up like the no balls, no cock wankers you are? I haven’t seen so many brown tongues in one place since the last Royal Wedding.

😁😁😆😆

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well I wanna start with how much dosh you made out of dealing drugs to hopeless piss poor losers? When you were in prison, like the scumbag you are, how many times did big Errol fuck you up the arse? I’d also like to ask why you come on here with your “look how cool I am” bullshit and cry like a Nancy when you are challenged?

Here’s another one......  why do you and your other fantasist mates contantly back each other up like the no balls, no cock wankers you are? I haven’t seen so many brown tongues in one place since the last Royal Wedding.

😁😁😆😆

Predictable bullshit you bigoted cunt. It's none of your fucking business what I made. Do you honestly think your accusations bother me? I sold cannabis Jewdy, I didn't abuse kids or rob old ladies.

You're ex-old-bill so it's no surprise you got a hard on for me! Some coppers are ok, and some are cunts. I've a strong feeling you represented the latter.

That shit don't happen with 'Big Erroll'. He'd of got served up quicker than corrupt old bill. No doubt you fall into that category too.

Guest judgetwi
54 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Predictable bullshit you bigoted cunt. It's none of your fucking business what I made. Do you honestly think your accusations bother me? I sold cannabis Jewdy, I didn't abuse kids or rob old ladies.

You're ex-old-bill so it's no surprise you got a hard on for me! Some coppers are ok, and some are cunts. I've a strong feeling you represented the latter.

That shit don't happen with 'Big Erroll'. He'd of got served up quicker than corrupt old bill. No doubt you fall into that category too.

Ex-OB Marje? Why can’t I be current OB? Oh yeah, your little mates didn’t give you the go ahead for that did they? Of course, if I were OB , ex or otherwise, I would hardly be dumb enough to come on here, shooting my mouth off giving my opinions, and losing my pension due to my “hate crime.”

Yet there is a cunt on here, claiming to be a doctor, and you all suck his remoaner, libtard cock. Why would a doctor come on here, given the nature of this website, and put his future at risk like that?

Probably because he is a bullshitter like you Marjorie.......desperate to get the recognition he can’t get in real life.

Well excuse me if I cry my little girly eyes out for you bullied at school wankers. I love you Marje. 🤪

No, seriously.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

😁😁😆😆

I'd like to ask something too... Have you played with your Dreidel much lately?

59 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Neither did he. He protected them by observing them from an upstairs window with his trusty 'bye-knock-yoo-lars'.