CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie and Kiwi twats

colonelkurtz

30 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Of course you can't you're in a wheelchair for fucks sake. I know the cozzers are scraping the barrell by admitting  midgets, spackers, and probably trannies.

You should think about joining up again? With your many mental conditions and mobility issues you'd make commissioner in no time.

No need to thank me 

Ironside.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Now you're just spewing shit out like an alcoholic chucking up a rancid kebab. 

Freudian. You’re clearly spending too much time with Judy in the stupid cunt club. In fact, let’s just call you The Scarecrow and be done with it, given you’re a brainless friend of Dorothy. 

I don’t recall finding either the bullshit gland or the Walt radar on my cadaver all those years ago, but no doubt you can point me in the right direction, once you can distinguish your puborectalis from your olecranon. 

I’m “rage quitting” off to Margaret River now to restock over the long weekend, so you’ll need to talk to yourself for a while, which I imagine you are quite good at, given you have inevitably cleared more bars in your time than Dalton Grant. 

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d be angry too if I was losing 600 to 1 at half time. You’ve not had that much of a pasting since the days of Alan Ball, have you?

What the fuck are you on about.... you fucking Cuck Queen 

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well said Pretend Northern Rich Boy Who Pulled Himself Out of Poverty By His Bootstraps. Of all the braggart “look at me” wankers on here you are the best.

Actually, that’s bollocks. I’m a bit of a fickle cunt to be honest. I could change my mind at any minute. 🤠

I detect a liking from you..... don’t. 

On 27/05/2020 at 19:29, Major Cunt said:

LCS, will be back in blighty again at some point. I lived as an expat in Spain ten years ago, and as beautiful as the country is, it's not England. It was simple things for me like having a laugh as the dagos don't get British humour. It was also full of Russians who are arrogant cunts also with no humour.

If I could I'd spend my summers in the UK, and fuck off there come mid October. I could live with that.

LCS will not be allowed back into the cuntry once they find what’s under his patio...  Plus don’t forget 24 hour news told us ALL Australia had burnt to the ground. So unless he has Abo life skills and can survive for years in the outback living off a litre of piss and a burnt dingo.... he’s fucked.  

what is it about blacks in America after a white police killing of one of there own?  Peaceful protest and legal redress? No.

"We must steal televisions at the earliest opportunity. It's what our dead brother would have wanted. He'll rest easy knowing we can watch more white earwig controlled mental opiate trash."

Fuckin thick cunts.

• Like 3