Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
colonelkurtz

Aussie and Kiwi twats

35 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Thanks for keeping it short. I am now out of remission, and don't  have a lot of time to read or reply to all the essays written on here about film reviews,  small arms manufacturing, and other boring shit.  I make no apologies for my posts. You try typing with a pencil between your teeth.  Cunt.

Release the Norfolk One.

I speak to withers away from this site on a regular basis he is 71, fought cancer, surgery, radiotherapy, quadruple heart bypass, lived among the Welsh for 10 years, and has received more bad news today, yet he still has a greater sense of humour than the majority of the cunts on here. I love that unwashed, rotten breath surrender monkey.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I speak to withers away from this site on a regular basis he is 71, fought cancer, surgery, radiotherapy, quadruple heart bypass, lived among the Welsh for 10 years, and has received more bad news today, yet he still has a greater sense of humour than the majority of the cunts on here. I love that unwashed, rotten breath surrender monkey.

•  

Ed, I don't know how to respond, so I am going for a shit.

33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ed, I don't know how to respond, so I am going for a shit.

Try Belgium. That’s where the Krauts go for a clearout. You might bump into your sperm donor. 

On 05/06/2020 at 07:08, judgetwi said:

Well said Frank, me old mate. You must be well pleased now they’ve found some square headed sap to carry the Mc(Can)n. (See what I did there?) That’s let you off the hook I reckon. Look at all these wankers on here slagging you off, remember when they couldn’t get their tongues far enough up your arse? At least I was consistent Frank.....I always said you were a lying, bullshitting sack of shit. People are such two faced cunts, don’t you agree?

No, no. I've always thought Frank's a one trick pony cunt. See old bollock chops came off looking a right div with his mummified retorts.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

No, no. I've always thought Frank's a one trick pony cunt. See old bollock chops came off looking a right div with his mummified retorts.

Shut up you weak pot-headed twat. Rehabilitated my arse. 

58 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut up you weak pot-headed twat. Rehabilitated my arse. 

Button it, Kleftiko. You know that femur of yours which resembles a Sobibor survivor? I'm gonna break it with either in an outside leg kick, or a piece of balsa wood. I'll get back to you Dame Fwankie Dense.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Try Belgium. That’s where the Krauts go for a clearout. You might bump into your sperm donor. 

William of Orange was a pothead.

On 04/06/2020 at 08:14, Frank said:

Uneducated thick fucking ex-con ‘I read a book once’ nasty piece of work. 

Still got that yacht Frank? If you're running a bit low on drachmas I could probably help you out. There's a need to transport some product moving from Cadiz? 

14 hours ago, Eddie said:

•  

What a brave bloke. I'd give him a knighthood for his bravery. I mean living among the Welsh! Bravery beyond the call of duty.

11 hours ago, Frank said:

Shut up you weak pot-headed twat. Rehabilitated my arse

I suspect this topic has been a popular activity among your WC circle.

Charmless cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

North Wales Police.

Sir Robert Peel. Founder of the London Police, The Bow St. Runners.

On 03/06/2020 at 20:24, Mrs Roops said:

You should be a spin doctor...

I'm not that much of a cunt, but the monies enticing. I just state facts and take the piss, and have a debate with me old Jewish mate.

It ain't difficult. Coding a framework or library is though.

On 29/05/2020 at 01:29, judgetwi said:

It’s worse than you think. My CD is part of my vast “entertainment centre” in an annexe ( I call it my “man cave” like all wankers) at the bottom of my massive garden. It includes a cinema, a billiards room, tennis courts, swimming pool and anything else you might have. In short, whatever you might have I can top it. That’s because i’m much richer than yow.

(Emoji sign that shows you tugging on your little winkle and trying to dream up more fucking fantasist bullshit)

Go play you wham CD collection in your garden shed and have a wank on that grit mag you hide under a plant pot....

you fucking idiot

23 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Go play you wham CD collection in your garden shed and have a wank on that grit mag you hide under a plant pot....

you fucking idiot

Grit Mag? I’m sorry Poor Northern Boy Made Good but this is a term i’m not familiar with. You’ll have to be more specific if you wish me to take offence.

Wanker.