CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie and Kiwi twats

colonelkurtz

58 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut up you weak pot-headed twat. Rehabilitated my arse. 

Button it, Kleftiko. You know that femur of yours which resembles a Sobibor survivor? I'm gonna break it with either in an outside leg kick, or a piece of balsa wood. I'll get back to you Dame Fwankie Dense.

On 04/06/2020 at 08:14, Frank said:

Uneducated thick fucking ex-con ‘I read a book once’ nasty piece of work. 

Still got that yacht Frank? If you're running a bit low on drachmas I could probably help you out. There's a need to transport some product moving from Cadiz? 

14 hours ago, Eddie said:

I speak to withers away from this site on a regular basis he is 71, fought cancer, surgery, radiotherapy, quadruple heart bypass, lived among the Welsh for 10 years, and has received more bad news today, yet he still has a greater sense of humour than the majority of the cunts on here. I love that unwashed, rotten breath surrender monkey.

•  

What a brave bloke. I'd give him a knighthood for his bravery. I mean living among the Welsh! Bravery beyond the call of duty.

On 03/06/2020 at 20:24, Mrs Roops said:

You should be a spin doctor...

I'm not that much of a cunt, but the monies enticing. I just state facts and take the piss, and have a debate with me old Jewish mate.

It ain't difficult. Coding a framework or library is though.

On 29/05/2020 at 01:29, judgetwi said:

It’s worse than you think. My CD is part of my vast “entertainment centre” in an annexe ( I call it my “man cave” like all wankers) at the bottom of my massive garden. It includes a cinema, a billiards room, tennis courts, swimming pool and anything else you might have. In short, whatever you might have I can top it. That’s because i’m much richer than yow.

(Emoji sign that shows you tugging on your little winkle and trying to dream up more fucking fantasist bullshit)

Go play you wham CD collection in your garden shed and have a wank on that grit mag you hide under a plant pot....

you fucking idiot

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Go play you wham CD collection in your garden shed and have a wank on that grit mag you hide under a plant pot....

you fucking idiot

Grit Mag? I’m sorry Poor Northern Boy Made Good but this is a term i’m not familiar with. You’ll have to be more specific if you wish me to take offence.

Wanker.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Congratulations to kiwi twat, Ben Stokes for losing the first test against a mediocre West Indies team. Brainless cunt. 

Piers Morgan will have to find someone else to get a stiffy over if he keeps playing like that. What a shame.

• 1 month later...

The state premiers in Australia, (the leftie ones) are going full on dictator at the moment. Victoria has been in total lockdown, with 8PM curfew and people getting wrestled to the ground and arrested for not wearing a fucking mask amongst other heinous crimes. Southern Australia and Queensland seem to be in competition to outcunt North Korea closing their state borders and refusing to let people even cross for medical emergencies needing hospitalisation. 

SA has 3 active cases, no ICU, none even hospitalised.

Queensland has 18 active cases, no ICU, 5 hospitalised.

And the Prime Minister of New Zealand has Auckland in total lockdown, with currently 78 active cases in the whole country. 0 in ICU, 5 in total hospitalised. Population of Auckland....1.7 million. 

This is the cunt who was being hailed worldwide as a fucking saint for farting out a fucking sprog last year. WOW! The ugly cunt slags off Donald Trump as some sort of fascist dictator every chance she can, yet postpones their general election and locks up millions of citizens in their own homes. Anyone who believes that all this bollocks isn’t population control is a top class cunt.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The state premiers in Australia, (the leftie ones) are going full on dictator at the moment. Victoria has been in total lockdown, with 8PM curfew and people getting wrestled to the ground and arrested for not wearing a fucking mask amongst other heinous crimes. Southern Australia and Queensland seem to be in competition to outcunt North Korea closing their state borders and refusing to let people even cross for medical emergencies needing hospitalisation. 

SA has 3 active cases, no ICU, none even hospitalised.

Queensland has 18 active cases, no ICU, 5 hospitalised.

And the Prime Minister of New Zealand has Auckland in total lockdown, with currently 78 active cases in the whole country. 0 in ICU, 5 in total hospitalised. Population of Auckland....1.7 million. 

This is the cunt who was being hailed worldwide as a fucking saint for farting out a fucking sprog last year. WOW! The ugly cunt slags off Donald Trump as some sort of fascist dictator every chance she can, yet postpones their general election and locks up millions of citizens in their own homes. Anyone who believes that all this bollocks isn’t population control is a top class cunt.

And the sheep go 'baaaa' and do as they're told. Mask wankers.

• Like 1