Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
colonelkurtz

Aussie and Kiwi twats

Recommended Posts

The way the snowflakes in this country lick the arse of that horse faced, terrorist loving New Zealand bitch makes me fucking sick.

That’s all. 

For now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The way the snowflakes in this country lick the arse of that horse faced, terrorist loving New Zealand bitch makes me fucking sick.

That’s all. 

For now.

Who? Try and give it some context. We don't want to play 'where's wally' and trawl through the whole fucking thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The way the snowflakes in this country lick the arse of that horse faced, terrorist loving New Zealand bitch makes me fucking sick.

That’s all. 

For now.

 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who? Try and give it some context. We don't want to play 'where's wally' and trawl through the whole fucking thread.

By the way. I've already anticipated your next question @judgetwi. It goes something like this-

'Who is 'we' Hardman? Are you in some little gang that I'm not privy to?' .... well, here's the answer.

 

"we" refers to every other member of the site, including myself, that hasn't got a fucking clue who you're referring to because they don't live in your strange little, self-superior, pseudo-intellectual head. Hope that's saved you some time. No need to thank me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who? Try and give it some context. We don't want to play 'where's wally' and trawl through the whole fucking thread.

Well, very much like you, I didn’t trawl through 4 pages of little boys abusing each other. I just saw the thread title and thought I would add a little comment. I’m sorry it upset you so much.

Anyway, her name is Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand and ex-employee of Tony fucking Blair. Yes she learned her trade in Downing Street! I’m not here to educate you Hardman, so may I suggest you research the bitch yourself? 

Of course, I reserve the right to slag off this libtard whore any time I like. What the fuck can you do about it Hardman?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Well, very much like you, I didn’t trawl through 4 pages of little boys abusing each other. I just saw the thread title and thought I would add a little comment. I’m sorry it upset you so much.

Anyway, her name is Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand and ex-employee of Tony fucking Blair. Yes she learned her trade in Downing Street! I’m not here to educate you Hardman, so may I suggest you research the bitch yourself? 

Of course, I reserve the right to slag off this libtard whore any time I like. What the fuck can you do about it Hardman?

Several members of my family are New Zealanders .. I also have some Maltese relatives .. I hope that this information is of help to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well, very much like you, I didn’t trawl through 4 pages of little boys abusing each other. I just saw the thread title and thought I would add a little comment. I’m sorry it upset you so much.

Anyway, her name is Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand and ex-employee of Tony fucking Blair. Yes she learned her trade in Downing Street! I’m not here to educate you Hardman, so may I suggest you research the bitch yourself? 

Of course, I reserve the right to slag off this libtard whore any time I like. What the fuck can you do about it Hardman?

 

Even with those teeth, she wouldn"t be able to scrape the congealed and semi solid mess of years of cheese off your filthy pox riddled knob.

Eat my shit.

Cunt.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Several members of my family are New Zealanders .. I also have some Maltese relatives .. I hope that this information is of help to you.

I’m sure you’ll be flabbergasted to learn that it’s not of any fucking help to anyone, a characteristic it shares with every other post you’ve ever made. I hope this information is of help to you in making the decision to self mutilate and disappear without trace. No need to waste time by thanking me. Chop Chop!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m sure you’ll be flabbergasted to learn that it’s not of any fucking help to anyone, a characteristic it shares with every other post you’ve ever made. I hope this information is of help to you in making the decision to self mutilate and disappear without trace. No need to waste time by thanking me. Chop Chop!

It might be of help to Judge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It might be of help to Judge.

I also found it very interesting and informative, thanks for sharing (you cunt):)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well, very much like you, I didn’t trawl through 4 pages of little boys abusing each other. I just saw the thread title and thought I would add a little comment. I’m sorry it upset you so much.

Anyway, her name is Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand and ex-employee of Tony fucking Blair. Yes she learned her trade in Downing Street! I’m not here to educate you Hardman, so may I suggest you research the bitch yourself? 

Of course, I reserve the right to slag off this libtard whore any time I like. What the fuck can you do about it Hardman?

Why would I want to do anything about it. I merely suggested that if you wish to slag someone off, it's probably a good idea to make some effort to identify them. Idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It might be of help to Judge.

Do as he says- fuck off for good you harmless waste of space

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Do as he says- fuck off for good you harmless waste of space

Are you a tranny or just a cross dresser?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pegleg said:

All  bloody sodomites

Hello Pegleg and welcome to the board.

You’re off to a flier here posting the same mundane observation twice....

Did you have a reasonable education or have you recently arrived on the Kent coast in a dingy via Asia Minor ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

Kiwi's are all liberal cunts, they're country's a depressing irrelevant dump.

Change your username to Clarence Boddicker. I'd buy that for a dollar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Change your username to Clarence Boddicker. I'd buy that for a dollar.

Fuck I watched that the other night. The bit where the scum bag gets dissolved in toxic waste then run over in a liquid splat is a classic of mordern cinema 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pegleg said:

All  bloody sodomites

It might be a good idea to come off the ventilator before posting again.

Just saying.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck I watched that the other night. The bit where the scum bag gets dissolved in toxic waste then run over in a liquid splat is a classic of mordern cinema 

Yep. I watched it too. They don't make 'em like that any more. In fact, the remake was tragically unnecessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/05/2020 at 16:24, Roadkill said:

When you live in a shit hole with poisonous snakes and spiders around every corner, crocodiles in your septic tank and a constantly waging war of supremacy between dingoes and babies, all whilst dodging koala bear shite in your sandals, you have no right to feel superior to anyone.  

NZ has no snakes...or stingy spiders... or dingoes.   I take your point though on the prison. It’s a fucking shit hole zoo of death.  Hate the place and the criminals who live there...   who would want to visit the prison anyway?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

NZ has no snakes...or stingy spiders... or dingoes.   I take your point though on the prison. It’s a fucking shit hole zoo of death.  Hate the place and the criminals who live there...   who would want to visit the prison anyway?  

Only decent thing to come out of New Zealand is 'Back of the Y'.  Especially their skit on policing called 'Cuntstables' .

Spanners Watson still a cunt though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only in the paranoid mind of the Gammon could the last few months be considered anything other than an unmitigated disaster. The figures speak for themselves. Britain is truly fucked, and given what else is heading in your direction soon, I’ll take my chances with the spiders and snakes, if you don’t mind. British exceptionalism has been shown up for the pack of bullshit it always was. Boris is unfit for office. Gove’s chicanery has finally turned into a dead end. Nige is bobbing about in the Channel like the most determined of turds. What a shitshow. 

Best of luck to you all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/05/2020 at 07:29, judgetwi said:

The way the snowflakes in this country lick the arse of that horse faced, terrorist loving New Zealand bitch makes me fucking sick.

That’s all. 

For now.

Eid Mubarak to you Judy! I’m sure it’s only social distancing which has delayed your invite to Sadiq’s house for tea and diabetic buns. Maybe next year, eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...