CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie and Kiwi twats

colonelkurtz

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Well, very much like you, I didn’t trawl through 4 pages of little boys abusing each other. I just saw the thread title and thought I would add a little comment. I’m sorry it upset you so much.

Anyway, her name is Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand and ex-employee of Tony fucking Blair. Yes she learned her trade in Downing Street! I’m not here to educate you Hardman, so may I suggest you research the bitch yourself? 

Of course, I reserve the right to slag off this libtard whore any time I like. What the fuck can you do about it Hardman?

Several members of my family are New Zealanders .. I also have some Maltese relatives .. I hope that this information is of help to you.

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Several members of my family are New Zealanders .. I also have some Maltese relatives .. I hope that this information is of help to you.

I’m sure you’ll be flabbergasted to learn that it’s not of any fucking help to anyone, a characteristic it shares with every other post you’ve ever made. I hope this information is of help to you in making the decision to self mutilate and disappear without trace. No need to waste time by thanking me. Chop Chop!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m sure you’ll be flabbergasted to learn that it’s not of any fucking help to anyone, a characteristic it shares with every other post you’ve ever made. I hope this information is of help to you in making the decision to self mutilate and disappear without trace. No need to waste time by thanking me. Chop Chop!

It might be of help to Judge.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well, very much like you, I didn’t trawl through 4 pages of little boys abusing each other. I just saw the thread title and thought I would add a little comment. I’m sorry it upset you so much.

Anyway, her name is Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand and ex-employee of Tony fucking Blair. Yes she learned her trade in Downing Street! I’m not here to educate you Hardman, so may I suggest you research the bitch yourself? 

Of course, I reserve the right to slag off this libtard whore any time I like. What the fuck can you do about it Hardman?

Why would I want to do anything about it. I merely suggested that if you wish to slag someone off, it's probably a good idea to make some effort to identify them. Idiot.

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck I watched that the other night. The bit where the scum bag gets dissolved in toxic waste then run over in a liquid splat is a classic of mordern cinema 

Yep. I watched it too. They don't make 'em like that any more. In fact, the remake was tragically unnecessary.

On 05/05/2020 at 16:24, Roadkill said:

When you live in a shit hole with poisonous snakes and spiders around every corner, crocodiles in your septic tank and a constantly waging war of supremacy between dingoes and babies, all whilst dodging koala bear shite in your sandals, you have no right to feel superior to anyone.  

NZ has no snakes...or stingy spiders... or dingoes.   I take your point though on the prison. It’s a fucking shit hole zoo of death.  Hate the place and the criminals who live there...   who would want to visit the prison anyway?  

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

NZ has no snakes...or stingy spiders... or dingoes.   I take your point though on the prison. It’s a fucking shit hole zoo of death.  Hate the place and the criminals who live there...   who would want to visit the prison anyway?  

Only decent thing to come out of New Zealand is 'Back of the Y'.  Especially their skit on policing called 'Cuntstables' .

Spanners Watson still a cunt though.

Only in the paranoid mind of the Gammon could the last few months be considered anything other than an unmitigated disaster. The figures speak for themselves. Britain is truly fucked, and given what else is heading in your direction soon, I’ll take my chances with the spiders and snakes, if you don’t mind. British exceptionalism has been shown up for the pack of bullshit it always was. Boris is unfit for office. Gove’s chicanery has finally turned into a dead end. Nige is bobbing about in the Channel like the most determined of turds. What a shitshow. 

Best of luck to you all. 

On 20/05/2020 at 07:29, judgetwi said:

The way the snowflakes in this country lick the arse of that horse faced, terrorist loving New Zealand bitch makes me fucking sick.

That’s all. 

For now.

Eid Mubarak to you Judy! I’m sure it’s only social distancing which has delayed your invite to Sadiq’s house for tea and diabetic buns. Maybe next year, eh?

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Eid Mubarak to you Judy! I’m sure it’s only social distancing which has delayed your invite to Sadiq’s house for tea and diabetic buns. Maybe next year, eh?

My country Bertie, not Suckdick’s or yours anymore. Stay away Big Bollocks ; we’ve got plenty of whining, arrogant remoaner quislings. Don’t need any extra.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

My country Bertie, not Suckdick’s or yours anymore. Stay away Big Bollocks ; we’ve got plenty of whining, arrogant remoaner quislings. Don’t need any extra.

My fucking country too Jewdz, but the Chinks have fucked us worse the Sukdick ever can. Let's get things into perspective here.

Any thoughts on Roman Polanski and Qualudes?

Shalom

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

My fucking country too Jewdz, but the Chinks have fucked us worse the Sukdick ever can. Let's get things into perspective here.

Any thoughts on Roman Polanski and Qualudes?

Shalom

Listen Marje i’ve got better things to do than make a list of which foreign bastards have fucked us the most and then have a row about it.

I’ve heard of Roman Polanski, a lucky fucking cunt who managed to swerve Charlie Manson’s housewarming party. Never heard of the other cunt, sorry.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Qualudes

Quaaludes (methaqualone) are a synthetic, barbiturate-like, central nervous system depressant and a popular recreational drug in the U.S. from the 1960s until the 1980s, when its use was made illegal by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA).

Basically, they're 'Smarties' for Yanks.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
29 minutes ago, Joker said:

Quaaludes (methaqualone) are a synthetic, barbiturate-like, central nervous system depressant and a popular recreational drug in the U.S. from the 1960s until the 1980s, when its use was made illegal by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA).

Basically, they're 'Smarties' for Yanks.

Really? Well why would Marjorie expect me to know about shit like that? Fucking junkies........weak, inadequate fucking wasters. There’s a bunch of them hang around on the benches outside the pharmacy, presumably getting their prescriptions. Freeloading useless cunts......I wouldn’t waste flob on them.