CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts separated at birth

Guest Tronald Dump

Guest 'eavensabove

Not all have been separated. Some share the same cunt. 

Abigail-and-Brittany-Hensel-smiling-1-Encourage-Yourself.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Just now, ratcum said:

if I was one of these stuck together cunts, I'd deliberately not buy any tampons, forcing the other one into period poverty.

If I was their dad, I'd have named them Cerberus. When they grew up I'd demand to know what happened to the other one. 

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I was their dad, I'd have named them Cerberus. When they grew up I'd demand to know what happened to the other one. 

What I'm trying to get my head round is; if one twin wants to turn left and the other turn right and they both try to go the way the want, what the fuck happens then? Do they just go round in circles? 

And what happens when one want to go vegetarian and the other don't?

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What I'm trying to get my head round is; if one twin wants to turn left and the other turn right and they both try to go the way the want, what the fuck happens then? Do they just go round in circles? 

it's the shit I worry about

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see what you did there. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

What if one finds a boyfriend? They've only got one fanny. Would they consider it a threesome? Mind-boggling.

I saw a documentary about them. They work as teachers, now technically they have separate personalities and are legally considered to be 2 individuals. Which means the school must have to pay two lots of wages for what is, in practical terms, one teacher. A very difficult set of circumstances. 

I wont say I feel sorry for them because they probably don't want sympathy, but you know what I mean.

Guest 'eavensabove
59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Let's stick together Come on come on let's stick together" -Bryan Ferry

They look to me as though they'd give you the cold shoulder.