CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts separated at birth

Guest Tronald Dump

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What if one finds a boyfriend? They've only got one fanny. Would they consider it a threesome? Mind-boggling.

I saw a documentary about them. They work as teachers, now technically they have separate personalities and are legally considered to be 2 individuals. Which means the school must have to pay two lots of wages for what is, in practical terms, one teacher. A very difficult set of circumstances. 

I wont say I feel sorry for them because they probably don't want sympathy, but you know what I mean.

Check out their hands Eric. They've thought long and hard about such things, and as such they probably get fucked Left Right & Centre. Furthermore, going by the expression on the face of the one on the Left, she takes it up the pooper.  

Abigail-and-Brittany-Hensel-smiling-1-Encourage-Yourself.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. That's why I said I would demand to know what happened to the other one... You're not being very good at getting the point today.

If you're gonna act like Melvin fucking Bragg and quote the fucking classics get your fucking numbers right. This woman has 2 heeds. Cerberus had 3 heeds. And ex footballer Peter Reid has a monkey heed. 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What if one finds a boyfriend? They've only got one fanny. Would they consider it a threesome? Mind-boggling.

I saw a documentary about them. They work as teachers, now technically they have separate personalities and are legally considered to be 2 individuals. Which means the school must have to pay two lots of wages for what is, in practical terms, one teacher. A very difficult set of circumstances. 

I wont say I feel sorry for them because they probably don't want sympathy, but you know what I mean.

I bet they'd look funny wearing a sombrero each

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you're gonna act like Melvin fucking Bragg and quote the fucking classics get your fucking numbers right. This woman has 2 heeds. Cerberus had 3 heeds. And ex footballer Peter Reid has a monkey heed. 

Read my fucking post again. I know Cerberus had 3 heads. That was the fucking point of the joke ffs.

I'll do you a deal, I won't act like Melvin Bragg if you don't act like Joey Deacon.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet they'd look funny wearing a sombrero each

One of 'em doesn't take sugar and is allergic to Marmite. She get's up an hour after the other one has left for work, and stays home all weekend whilst the other does night-shifts. One of em' supports far Right politics, and the other is firmly adhered to the Left... Watching 'em leg it when a Fire Alarm goes off, is a sight not to be missed, and many a dress has been ruined & split.  

19 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Check out their hands Eric. They've thought long and hard about such things, and as such they probably get fucked Left Right & Centre. Furthermore, going by the expression on the face of the one on the Left, she takes it up the pooper.  

They've only got one pooper.

24 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Is her name Poly Cephaly? 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Read my fucking post again. I know Cerberus had 3 heads. That was the fucking point of the joke ffs.

I'll do you a deal, I won't act like Melvin Bragg if you don't act like Joey Deacon.

I will if you stop miscounting heads. You're a bouncer for christ sake. You have to count heads to make sure the bingo hall you work in isn't over crowded. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Whichever one isn't busy on the phone.

I bet that they STILL text each other all fucking day long, swapping make-up tips etc. etc. & fucking etc. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I will if you stop miscounting heads. You're a bouncer for christ sake. You have to count heads to make sure the bingo hall you work in isn't over crowded. 

Quit whilst your a head. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah I'd better. Don't want to wake up in a ward full of covid patients. Can't stand all those fucking nurses singing and dancing. 

Smothering hand sanitizer on my hand sanitizer (because you can't be too careful). 

One of the 'twins' has Covid! She never washed her hand.

15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Surely they have cunts 'joined' at birth?

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Neil said:

Surely they have cunts 'joined' at birth?

They have, except, that they're both horizontal and one upon the other.