CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Watching old shit cos you're bored

Eric Cuntman

I've just finished the 1981 TV adaptation of Day Of The Triffids. The previous fortnight I rewatched all 90 odd episodes of Sons Of Anarchy. I think I might watch Blakes 7 next...

Suggestions? Preferably extremely violent and available on YouTube or Dailymotion.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've just finished the 1981 TV adaptation of Day Of The Triffids. The previous fortnight I rewatched all 90 odd episodes of Sons Of Anarchy. I think I might watch Blakes 7 next...

Suggestions? Preferably extremely violent and available on YouTube or Dailymotion.

Minder (the Waterman years not the cunt who took over when he left).  Watched a couple sunday night. Fucking brilliant. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Minder (the Waterman years not the cunt who took over when he left).  Watched a couple sunday night. Fucking brilliant. 

I watched most of them a couple of years ago on ITV 4. I admit though, absolutely brilliant. The reboot with that other cunt 'Ray Daley' was shit. And when they tried to reboot again with Shane Ritchie was beyond shit. 

It's got to be Waterman and Cole or not at all. My favourite episode was the one where that bloke who played Denzil in Fools & Horses was supposed to be a middleweight champ, who McCann beat the shit out of without breaking sweat.

Isn't it nice talking about something other than a fake virus.

• Like 1

Guest Bernard Fuck

Auf Wiedersehen Pet, the finest character series ever.

But then again, posted this in haste, I've no idea if it's available.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Watch Threads, the nuclear warning docudrama from the 80s. Creepy shit.

8 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Way ahead of you. I watched it about 3 weeks ago. Look it up on my postings, I recommended it to @Roadkill after he mentioned an impending nuclear holocaust. The whole thing was superbly crafted to be chilling and disturbing with a factual angle. The final scene of a 13 year old girl giving birth to a mutated baby, damaged by radiation sickness was particularly worrying. 

It was so well done that it could have been a factual documentary. The sequences with ordinary people dying in their makeshift bomb shelters would leave a lasting impression on the hardest of hearts. The melting glass milk bottle during the nuclear blast was particularly poignant.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

p.s. There's a crap American version of 'Threads' called 'The Day After'. Nowhere near as good. I think it starred Steve Guttenberg and Jason Robards. As I said, not as good, but watchable.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The potting house scene from 'Scum' 

Knock yourself out

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched most of them a couple of years ago on ITV 4. I admit though, absolutely brilliant. The reboot with that other cunt 'Ray Daley' was shit. And when they tried to reboot again with Shane Ritchie was beyond shit. 

It's got to be Waterman and Cole or not at all. My favourite episode was the one where that bloke who played Denzil in Fools & Horses was supposed to be a middleweight champ, who McCann beat the shit out of without breaking sweat.

I loved the rhyming slang that was used. Its refreshing to hear it. I'm surrounded by middle class snowflakes who would hate it. I'm afraid the Minder days are an era that is permanently lost now. As working class areas have been gentrified and the real people of these areas have fucked off to Essex and Kunt. 

ITV 4 show Minder, The Sweeney and The Professionals which I've sky plussed. Talking Pictures show the old stuff like Special Branch from the late 60s  early 70s and Callan.

That last episode of Sons of Anarchy was such a fucking Shit fest. They got too caught up in making the main character look like a goody two shoes deep thinker tragically betrayed. I'm glad his mam drowned his shit girlfriend in the sink as she stabbed her in the head with a barbecue fork - ruined by the main characters shitty and hilariously cheesy ending.

Narcos is quite gruesome but good if you don't mind reading subtitles. Mindhunter gets good after the first episode but has big spaces behind the gruesome scenes. The new Star Trek picard actually has some cunt being tortured and having an eye pulled out of his head and snipped at the optical nerve, but the rest of it is complete site. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

That last episode of Sons of Anarchy was such a fucking Shit fest. They got too caught up in making the main character look like a goody two shoes deep thinker tragically betrayed. I'm glad his mam drowned his shit girlfriend in the sink as she stabbed her in the head with a barbecue fork - ruined by the main characters shitty and hilariously cheesy ending.

Narcos is quite gruesome but good if you don't mind reading subtitles. Mindhunter gets good after the first episode but has big spaces behind the gruesome scenes. The new Star Trek picard actually has some cunt being tortured and having an eye pulled out of his head and snipped at the optical nerve, but the rest of it is complete site. 

I loved the idea of an all black MC, the Grim Bastards. The most disturbing scene was watching 'Tig' being forced to watch his daughter being burned alive in a pit by the black gangster Damon Pope. Performance of the series has to go to Walton Goggins for the transsexual 'Venus Van Dam'.

24 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The potting house scene from 'Scum' 

Knock yourself out

Have you seen the directors cut version. Ray Winstone's character 'Carlin', has a subservient boyfriend that he bums, giving the excuse that 'it's different in prison'.

Ruined it for me. I don't hold with that 'prison gay' thing. If you're really straight, you'll put up with wanking.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

Stalker (On CBS, but I 'think' it's also on YouTube?)

The Following (with Kevin Bacon)

Blot On The Landscape (humour - stick with it, it's a laugh)

Terrahawks (puppets with MOID The Master Of Infinite Disguise) 

Un Chien Andalou (weird & surreal B&W short film by Salvador Dali, circa 1929)

Je suis le fils d’un chien face à la pute (News Reel/Pictorial Autobiography by DWF - private collection DFW Productions)

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If we're talking kids cartoons then Tom and Jerry must be the most violent thing out there.

Indeed and by fuck… An afternoon of back to back Laurel & Hardy shouldn't go amiss. Pure fucking genius.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
DIPPING ME MASK IN DETOL FOR A MINUTE OR TWO.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Arthur Daley being interviewed by german cop. He says about the germans like documents and refers to Colditz. Sgt Rycot says he'll report him to the Race Relations board.  Daley replies "That's for paddies and lucozades". That's been cut out.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Arthur Daley being interviewed by german cop. He says about the germans like documents and refers to Colditz. Sgt Rycot says he'll report him to the Race Relations board.  Daley replies "That's for paddies and lucozades". That's been cut out.

George Cole, in the BBC2 series Blot on the Landscape, with David Suchet (amongst others) is defo worth watching.