CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Watching old shit cos you're bored

Eric Cuntman

28 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If you want a decent film try The Acid House. The new born baby that Coco Bryce transfers into after getting stuck by lightening reminds me of Neil, especially when the little cunt is having one off the wrist in his cot! Hilariously disturbing though!

The early Peter Jackson stuff from New Zealand are worth a watch "Braindead" and "Bad Taste". The former someone gets bitten by a bat monkey and turns into a zombie 

26 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

George Cole, in the BBC2 series Blot on the Landscape, with David Suchet (amongst others) is defo worth watching. 

Read all of Tom Sharpes books. The two Sud Afrika ones are brilliant. Konstable Els kinda reminds me of Eric. 

Riotous Assembly and Indecent Exposure 

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Read all of Tom Sharpes books. The two Sud Afrika ones are brilliant. Konstable Els kinda reminds me of Eric. 

Riotous Assembly and Indecent Exposure 

Did you watch the series I mentioned? It still makes me giggle. 

Guest 'eavensabove

… and of course, everybody (including you, wolfie) should watch the "Blue Jean" DVD by David Bowie, simply because I'm in it. It's probably the best film that has ever been made, that has not ended-up being wrapped around a wedge of Stilton. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I loved the idea of an all black MC, the Grim Bastards. The most disturbing scene was watching 'Tig' being forced to watch his daughter being burned alive in a pit by the black gangster Damon Pope. Performance of the series has to go to Walton Goggins for the transsexual 'Venus Van Dam'.

Indeed. I think Quincy had a confused hard on for him/her.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yes. Porterhouse Blue with David Jason was good as well. 

Cannot abide that David Jason cunt. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Way ahead of you. I watched it about 3 weeks ago. Look it up on my postings, I recommended it to @Roadkill after he mentioned an impending nuclear holocaust. The whole thing was superbly crafted to be chilling and disturbing with a factual angle. The final scene of a 13 year old girl giving birth to a mutated baby, damaged by radiation sickness was particularly worrying. 

It was so well done that it could have been a factual documentary. The sequences with ordinary people dying in their makeshift bomb shelters would leave a lasting impression on the hardest of hearts. The melting glass milk bottle during the nuclear blast was particularly poignant.

Threads is one of the most disturbing things I ever saw. I can watch zombies and monsters and its all good fun coz its made up, but stuff that could actually happen and produce such suffering and misery on an horrific scale are things you'll never forget. @'eavensabove suggestion of When the Wind Blows also freaked me out as kid.

If you liked SOA try The Shield- very bad cops in LA taking on the gangs and their own game. Otherwise you can't go wrong with a bit of Porridge 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Threads is one of the most disturbing things I ever saw. I can watch zombies and monsters and its all good fun coz its made up, but stuff that could actually happen and produce such suffering and misery on an horrific scale are things you'll never forget. @'eavensabove suggestion of When the Wind Blows also freaked me out as kid.

If you liked SOA try The Shield- very bad cops in LA taking on the gangs and their own game. Otherwise you can't go wrong with a bit of Porridge 

Indeed. 

I see a pilot (B movie) back in the late 80's which I cannot recall the name of, about germ warfare. It reminds me of today in certain ways.

Guest Stoolstabber500

There was a decent film or 'movie' on on Monday night about a middle aged american couple(main character played by someone who was in the Bill apparently?) who move to a village in France and keep getting harassed by French teenagers for the husband being a "veteran" until the main character snaps and starts brutally murdering them all one by one, a bit like Harry Brown. Good fun for the whole family 😎

23 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

There was a decent film or 'movie' on on Monday night about a middle aged american couple(main character played by someone who was in the Bill apparently?) who move to a village in France and keep getting harassed by French teenagers for the husband being a "veteran" until the main character snaps and starts brutally murdering them all one by one, a bit like Harry Brown. Good fun for the whole family 😎

Is Harry Brown the one where Michael Caine kills a bunch of chavs? Good fucking movie that.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Contagion with Matt Damon was good. It was prophetic as it started with bats in chinkyland 

I see that film too, Gyps, and it's similarities to how we are now are pretty remarkable... spooky, even. 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The early Peter Jackson stuff from New Zealand are worth a watch "Braindead" and "Bad Taste". The former someone gets bitten by a bat monkey and turns into a zombie 

I've got both on DVD. 'Bad Taste' is easily the best film ever made...

"So, we're dealing with extraterrestrials?" 

"Yeah, but there's no glowing fingers on these bastards"

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got both on DVD. 'Bad Taste' is easily the best film ever made...

"So, we're dealing with extraterrestrials?" 

"Yeah, but there's no glowing fingers on these bastards"

?

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You look at things too conventionally.

I see Bad Taste, albeit a heavily cut-copy, and didn't rate it that much. Perhaps your copy is better? 

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

I see Bad Taste, albeit a heavily cut-copy, and didn't rate it that much. Perhaps your copy is better? 

It's hilarious. The New Zealand version of the SAS driving around in a Ford Capri and referring to the alien invaders as "intergalactic wankers". And arguing over who gets to use the .44 magnum.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's hilarious. The New Zealand version of the SAS driving around in a Ford Capri and referring to the alien invaders as "intergalactic wankers". And arguing over who gets to use the .44 magnum.

When I watch a film, I don't look at it... 

Sure it was hilarious, but saying its easiest the best film ever made, is like saying its easiest the best film ever made, which it isn't.  

If you dont mind subtitles Gamorrah is mint,based in true stories from the mafia particularly disturbing when the kids are stopped on the way to school in the back of a car.......or Debbie Does Dallas