CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Watching old shit cos you're bored

Eric Cuntman

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A Charlton-supporting doorman is exactly the sort of character the Sage of Rotherham might have created to toy with poor old Judge. However, as a long game of this complexity would require patience and subtlety rather than the addled brains of a northern shopkeeper I think we will sadly have to discount that possibility.

Rothers was shockingly dull CB and bating him ceased to be sport after a while. The poor fuck genuinely thought he'd made real friends on here. 

18 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Rothers was shockingly dull CB and bating him ceased to be sport after a while. The poor fuck genuinely thought he'd made real friends on here. 

I've been here three and a half years, and this Rothers was already long gone when I arrived. He clearly left an impression though if he's still being mentioned. What sort of cunt was he?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've been here three and a half years, and this Rothers was already long gone when I arrived. He clearly left an impression though if he's still being mentioned. What sort of cunt was he?

I never had no bother with him. The old, old site, was a completely different kettle of fish, and was most unlike this one.

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

a bit bipolar to be honest Authoritah. Seemed to want to be matey with everyone and even opened a bar on here. However, he couldn't cope with being put in the ground by well meaning cunts like me, and exploded. He's at peace now.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

How was it different?

Please explain with examples.

First and foremost, it was free of trannies & benders. It also had a sprinkling of real females, and very few subjects/topics were taboo. There was more freedom of speech.

Comrade Baws, may have some 'examples' of the appearance of the site, which from memory was 'orange & green'   It was full of cunts. Total cunts, and it took no prisoners. It also had a 'sister site' which was more or less more like this current one, which back then was full of multi's & trolls. Rick, was mainly in charge (if you like) whilst Roops & Spot moderated the old site with apples or jiggers (though I may be wrong) This current site has more (useful?) features, but I'm sure that most oldies on here 'preferred'  how things were, but progress is progress I suppose... ?  The owner of the old site, flogged it off. It was offered to me and several others for £2.5k... It was the best couple of grand that I've spent. 

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

a bit bipolar to be honest Authoritah. Seemed to want to be matey with everyone and even opened a bar on here. However, he couldn't cope with being put in the ground by well meaning cunts like me, and exploded. He's at peace now.

He was almost a bit too nice to everyone as I recall. 

19 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

First and foremost, it was free of trannies & benders. It also had a sprinkling of real females, and very few subjects/topics were taboo. There was more freedom of speech.

Comrade Baws, may have some 'examples' of the appearance of the site, which from memory was 'orange & green'   It was full of cunts. Total cunts, and it took no prisoners. It also had a 'sister site' which was more or less more like this current one, which back then was full of multi's & trolls. Rick, was mainly in charge (if you like) whilst Roops & Spot moderated the old site with apples or jiggers (though I may be wrong) This current site has more (useful?) features, but I'm sure that most oldies on here 'preferred'  how things were, but progress is progress I suppose... ?  The owner of the old site, flogged it off. It was offered to me and several others for £2.5k... It was the best couple of grand that I've spent. 

So is the old site still active or have you furloughed it?

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Are you a moderator of this site?

No comment. I am not obliged to disclose sensitive information of a financial nature. 

On 07/05/2020 at 11:45, 'eavensabove said:

… and of course, everybody (including you, wolfie) should watch the "Blue Jean" DVD by David Bowie, simply because I'm in it. It's probably the best film that has ever been made, that has not ended-up being wrapped around a wedge of Stilton. 

It's the modesty that gets me with you, 'ev.