CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Notting Hill Cunt Festival

Earl of Punkape

This year’s ethnic drugs and stabbing “Carnival” has now been officially cancelled due to Covid 19 much to the relief of local residents.

This disgusting carnival is run by left wing cunts who conveniently turn a blind eye to massive drug usage and the  peddling of such by gangs and other assortments of ethnic riff-raff.

The police are terrified of arresting any ethnic cunt for fear of a Broadwater farm type riot erupting so assorted crime is tolerated during the event.....not this year happily.

Under on going Covid regulations there is an excellent chance the event could be binned permanently...

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This year’s ethnic drugs and stabbing “Carnival” has now been officially cancelled due to Covid 19 much to the relief of local residents.

This disgusting carnival is run by left wing cunts who conveniently turn a blind eye to massive drug usage and the  peddling of such by gangs and other assortments of ethnic riff-raff.

The police are terrified of arresting any ethnic cunt for fear of a Broadwater farm type riot erupting so assorted crime is tolerated during the event.....not this year happily.

Under on going Covid regulations there is an excellent chance the event could be binned permanently...

lol.

Fuck off.

Are you the smaller one of the Nicholas Brothers?

Guest Bernard Fuck

I strongly disagree with this decision. Covid19, so we are informed by the hand wringers and Doreen fucking Lawrence, disproportionally affects the BAME's in which case mass gatherings such as this should be actively encouraged and hopefully, as an added bonus take out a large number of white rasta types and their rancid harridans for good measure.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Are you taking your family with you to this years gig? What part do they play in you getting stuffed like a prize goose with a metric mile of dark sausage?

Guest 'eavensabove

Cancelling the carnival is the worst thing that this country could have done.

It is a colossal missed opportunity, given that Bro' Darkie is more likely to die from Covid than a Chink with a bat-bone shoved up his nose.

Allowing the Zulu's to congregate en-masse to test the water before Monday's reopening, would have meant nothing to the spear-chuckers. Throwing 'em in the deep end was common practice at Rorke's Drift, and by counting the fallen before the last poxy floats went into formation as buffalo-horns to encircle the plantain stalls & curry-goat merchants would have nipped thousands of the fuckers in the bud, and the surplus could have simply been picked-off willy-nilly by the Redcoats.

No fucking about with 'testing' or poxy 'track & trace' apps, no fuck all. Job done and dusted in one foul swoop.

See the source image 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Cancelling the carnival is the worst thing that this country could have done.

It is a colossal missed opportunity, given that Bro' Darkie is more likely to die from Covid than a Chink with a bat-bone shoved up his nose.

Allowing the Zulu's to congregate en-masse to test the water before Monday's reopening, would have meant nothing to the spear-chuckers. Throwing 'em in the deep end was common practice at Rorke's Drift, and by counting the fallen before the last poxy floats went into formation as buffalo-horns to encircle the plantain stalls & curry-goat merchants would have nipped thousands of the fuckers in the bud, and the surplus could have simply been picked-off willy-nilly by the Redcoats.

No fucking about with 'testing' or poxy 'track & trace' apps, no fuck all. Job done and dusted in one foul swoop.

See the source image 

Notting Hill was a huge gypsy camp in the 19th century. Dilapidated caravans, ripped tents, dirty people in ragged clothes, barefoot harridans selling pegs, disease, deprivation, the scum of the earth. Now look at the place. Its fucking gone down hill. 

5 hours ago, Bernard Fuck said:

I strongly disagree with this decision. Covid19, so we are informed by the hand wringers and Doreen fucking Lawrence, disproportionally affects the BAME's in which case mass gatherings such as this should be actively encouraged and hopefully, as an added bonus take out a large number of white rasta types and their rancid harridans for good measure.

Stephen Lawrence. The poster boy for ethnic politics and 'whitey' bashing. The only name associated with racially motivated murder. Never mind that 99.9% of black people that are stabbed, are stabbed by other black people. 

And they give the cunts mother a seat in the House of Lords and a £400 a day attendance allowance. Thick fucking fat chick-a-boo.

• Like 3

Authorities and police politely disguise the event as one of Britain's great multicultural triumphs, when in reality it's often a crime-ridden shitfest rife with deep racial tensions mainly among ethnic minorities.

I have only ever been once, and the recollection of getting lost amidst a haze of fried chicken, big lips and BO in a desperate bid to find the nearest Tube station is enough to never wish to return. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stephen Lawrence. The poster boy for ethnic politics and 'whitey' bashing. The only name associated with racially motivated murder. Never mind that 99.9% of black people that are stabbed, are stabbed by other black people. 

And they give the cunts mother a seat in the House of Lords and a £400 a day attendance allowance. Thick fucking fat chick-a-boo.

You left wingers make me fucking sick. 

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You left wingers make me fucking sick. 

My liberal sensibilities are virtually undetectable. Hitler should have concentrated on poofs and darkies. I don't mind Jewish people, when I was a kid, our neighbours were a Jewish couple. Mr Cohen confided to me that when he'd had an argument with Mrs Cohen, he would pop down to the cafe in blackfen and have a bacon sandwich out of spite. He always threw my football back over the fence too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My liberal sensibilities are virtually undetectable. Hitler should have concentrated on poofs and darkies. I don't mind Jewish people, when I was a kid, our neighbours were a Jewish couple. Mr Cohen confided to me that when he'd had an argument with Mrs Cohen, he would pop down to the cafe in blackfen and have a bacon sandwich out of spite. He always threw my football back over the fence too.

Yeah but if the nazis had invaded, you'd be helping the Cohen's with their bags, eh Eric? 

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can vouch for Mr Cohen. He was a cut above the rest.

He told me, "don't let yer mind bother you, always remember that Moses started-out as a basket case"  

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Having caught a brief and unfortunate glimpse of the BBC VE Day shite fest I'm sure the rest of the evening schedule is dedicated to the sootys, curry wallahs, poofs and Muslims that actually won the war

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Having caught a brief and unfortunate glimpse of the BBC VE Day shite fest I'm sure the rest of the evening schedule is dedicated to the sootys, curry wallahs, poofs and Muslims that actually won the war

The Gurkins (Gorkhas) won us the war, Stubbs... They could kill a man before he was born and get by on a dried billy-can per day without a break. It is said that if a Gurkin looked yer in the eye, he'd eat yer from fifty paces without firing a single shot, and you'd be skinned, filleted, boned & brined before yer had time to blink. 

2964523C00000578-3113090-image-a-38_1433552256270.jpg

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Gurkins (Gorkhas) won us the war, Stubbs... They could kill a man before he was born and get by on a dried billy-can per day without a break. It is said that if a Gurkin looked yer in the eye, he'd eat yer from fifty paces without firing a single shot, and you'd be skinned, filleted, boned & brined before yer had time to blink. 

2964523C00000578-3113090-image-a-38_1433552256270.jpg

Not far from the truth. Having met some gerkins in person I can confirm they're tough little bastards

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not far from the truth. Having met some gerkins in person I can confirm they're tough little bastards

Tough as shit, they are. Much to do with being able to cope at high-altitude. They don't fuck about, that's for sure. By all accounts, the government are arranging flights to bring 100's of them to our shores from Nepal... Must be something brewing? 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Jews killed christ, ask punkape...