CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The VE Day Commemorations

Penny Farthing

11 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Its was wonderful to watch all those people standing out in the towns and villages doing the minute of silence at 1100 hours hours to the gun salutes and shouts of "GO HOME".

What’s the cunt here then? Apart from you, obviously.

• Like 2

I'm just waiting to see how many soppy cunts come out tonight to sing "We'll meet again". My uncle was a lighthouse keeper up off the coast of Scotland. Every night they eat the meat of a whale they'd catch because they couldn't catch any thing else. So when cook brought the pot to the dinner table they'd ask what's it tonight, Cook cod, herring? And the cook would sing "Whale meat again". 

Here all 75th anniversary 

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm just waiting to see how many soppy cunts come out tonight to sing "We'll meet again". My uncle was a lighthouse keeper up off the coast of Scotland. Every night they eat the meat of a whale they'd catch because they couldn't catch any thing else. So when cook brought the pot to the dinner table they'd ask what's it tonight, Cook cod, herring? And the cook would sing "Whale meat again". 

Here all 75th anniversary 

I bet you couldn’t catch a hedgehog 🦔 

lol.

8 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I was shopping in Booths to piped Vera Lynn music....

No peasants or tattoos anywhere..

7 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Which Booths? Knutsford?

I asked you a question, cunt - kindly answer it. One of my cousins currently works in the Knutsford Booths, and I’m going to tell her to keep her eyes peeled for a weedy little faggot-poof, as it’ll undoubtedly be you.