CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The VE Day Commemorations

Penny Farthing

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What was the original VE Day like pen? You were accosted in an alleyway by a dozen negro GIs so I'm told? 

she still goes weak at the knees if confronted by anyone in a gorilla suit Stub.

Jewdy's the same when I dress up as Blunderwoman for him 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I asked you a question, cunt - kindly answer it. One of my cousins currently works in the Knutsford Booths, and I’m going to tell her to keep her eyes peeled for a weedy little faggot-poof, as it’ll undoubtedly be you.

Dungbeetle

I played club and county rugby at Number 8 so she’ll be more likely to be fluttering her eyelids...

lol.

Wanker.

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It must be true if you contradict me..I could say say I won the county championship with Gloucestershire but I didn’t..

You must be missing Nigeria..

Ironically the old man spent several years in Nigeria working for Shell BP in the 60s. Made a fucking fortune when the place was awash with oil and money unlike the cesspit of corruption and stupid African cunts it is today. 

I say say, I say say, I say say

lol thick pissed up Walter Mitty cunt

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Pathetic maggot..

How's your day been punkers? I've spent it with my family in the idilic Gloucestershire countryside that happens to be our home. On our afternoon stroll we heard cuckoo, wood warbler and lesser whitethroat, quietly watched a goshawk return to its nest with prey, and finished by barbecuing some find local meats for tea in our spacious wooded garden.  

How we peasants live

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How's your day been punkers? I've spent it with my family in the idilic Gloucestershire countryside that happens to be our home. On our afternoon stroll we heard cuckoo, wood warbler and lesser whitethroat, quietly watched a goshawk return to its nest with prey, and finished by barbecuing some find local meats for tea in our spacious wooded garden.  

How we peasants live

Walter...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How we peasants live

Someone told me you lived on the 15th floor of Steven Biko house in Stoke Newington, supporter of Diane Abbott and blacker than Eddie's tea pot. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ironically the old man spent several years in Nigeria working for Shell BP in the 60s. Made a fucking fortune when the place was awash with oil and money unlike the cesspit of corruption and stupid African cunts it is today...

Jeez, your family been stalking me before I was born...

Mr dear late sister-in-law was born in Port Harcourt around the same time. My husband's parents moved from Venezuela and spent two years at Owerri before moving back to S.America. My father-in-law worked for Shell.

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A likely story. More likely is that it's taken 75 years for your arsehole to heal over and the calcified spunk to finally leave your bat cave

You have a fascination for tis sort of thing doubtless you will have experimented. I expect that some of your "papers" were stained with a mix of blood and ..

lol

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Someone told me you lived on the 15th floor of Steven Biko house in Stoke Newington, supporter of Diane Abbott and blacker than Eddie's tea pot. 

I am not sure that the Glawstershire countryside is idilic, give me the countryside around the Peckforton HIlls in Cheshire any day.