CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brian May's buttocks (for Eric)

and

Looking for an original topic, COVID's been done to death, literally, and what you watched on tv last night because you were bored is, well, boring.

So, how's Brian May's buttocks shaping-up this morning?

Apparently, he 'ripped his buttocks to shreds’, in a gardening accident FFS!

You'd think that after spending twenty five years in a band with one of the worlds most notorious shirt-lifters, and avoiding the inevitable, he would've learned how to keep his cheeks in pristine condition.

Seems that with Fred dead, he got a bit complacent, obviously contentment breeds carelessness, and he is now suffering the consequences.

Queen Guitarist 'Rips' Buttocks 'To Shreds' While Gardening

Queen Guitarist 'Rips' Buttocks 'To Shreds' While Gardening

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was 'Blake's 7. The character of Servalan (Jaqueline Pearce) was pure wank-bank gold.

I'll bet your scrotum was as flat as a bat's wings before the final notes of the closing credits died away.

I preferred her with long hair, though.

192824011_344f488d-d67f-4064-a3b4-2cb7f9

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll bet your scrotum was as flat as a bat's wings before the final notes of the closing credits died away.

I preferred her with long hair, though.

192824011_344f488d-d67f-4064-a3b4-2cb7f9

Beautiful. The other two birds in Blake's crew weren't too shabby either. Women in the 70s and 80s were much better. The current crop tend to be plastic titted pouting orange slags.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Beautiful. The other two birds in Blake's crew weren't too shabby either. Women in the 70s and 80s were much better. The current crop tend to be plastic titted pouting orange slags.

Jenna and Cally, the telepathic little minx. And do you remember Dayna?

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jenna and Cally, the telepathic little minx. And do you remember Dayna?

I don't. I'm only up to episode 8 of the first series. Jenna & Cally portrayed by Sally Knyvette and Jan Chappell respectively. Jenna was the obvious choice, but I slightly preferred Cally. She edged it by possessing a 'quirky' attractiveness.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I read Paul Darrow's autobiography You're him aren't you? If you can, get it. In it he explains he's one of the few people to shoot and kill his wife but not get prosecuted. 

Work it out 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I read Paul Darrow's autobiography You're him aren't you? If you can, get it. In it he explains he's one of the few people to shoot and kill his wife but not get prosecuted. 

Work it out 

There was one here in the 1970s .. he fucked off to Malta and the police never charged him.