CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brian May's buttocks (for Eric)

and

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I read Paul Darrow's autobiography You're him aren't you? If you can, get it. In it he explains he's one of the few people to shoot and kill his wife but not get prosecuted. 

Work it out 

Did OJ Simpson read it too? 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I read Paul Darrow's autobiography You're him aren't you? If you can, get it. In it he explains he's one of the few people to shoot and kill his wife but not get prosecuted. 

Work it out 

I remember you being an 'Avon lady'. 

I thought that Paul Darrow was married to Glynis Barber? She hasn't been shot has she?

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember you being an 'Avon lady'. 

I thought that Paul Darrow was married to Glynis Barber? She hasn't been shot has she?

Ah, you mean the scene in Blake,s 7 where he shot the actress he was married to in a theatrical sense. Worked it out now.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Crewe is not actually Crewe .. Crewe is really Monks Coppenhall and the original Crewe is now Crewe Green .. the name derives from a Welsh word criu.

Crow is not actually Crow... Crow is really Corvus and the original Crow was Wurzel Gummidge.. the name derives from its raucous voice crwo 

49 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

At the massage parlour....

Good evening slimeball.

Do you really think I’m ashamed that I owned a whorehouse in the past? Why the fuck would I be? Prostitution is legal in most countries and my establishment was a licenced sauna, operated legally and inspected by the council and the old bill regularly as they knew what was going on there.The police in many cities in the U.K. allow brothels to exist because it’s widely accepted that the girls who work in them are far safer than street workers who have a high expectancy of being violently assaulted, raped or murdered. Almost every Roman Catholic country in the world has legal prostitution, even Italy. The pope can probably see dozens of brothels from his window as he’s bent over the window sill having his arsehole plunged by some underage trainee priest  or choirboy . So put your pretend moral disgust back where you’ve pretended to find it and fuck off.

Mother Theresa was a filthy old shit cunt too.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

...AND she had the rubbing/healing hands of a Catholic whore and her piss was considered to be Holy Water to The Pope. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, what I watched on telly last night is far more interesting than Brian May's arse. 

It was 'Blake's 7. The character of Servalan (Jaqueline Pearce) was pure wank-bank gold.

fuck off.

Had I not watched Blakes 7 and Servalan in particular, I and most blokes in their 40s and 50s would now be screaming benders. One of the most fuckable telly characters of all time

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Do you really think I’m ashamed that I owned a whorehouse in the past? Why the fuck would I be? Prostitution is legal in most countries and my establishment was a licenced sauna, operated legally and inspected by the council and the old bill regularly as they knew what was going on there.The police in many cities in the U.K. allow brothels to exist because it’s widely accepted that the girls who work in them are far safer than street workers who have a high expectancy of being violently assaulted, raped or murdered. Almost every Roman Catholic country in the world has legal prostitution, even Italy. The pope can probably see dozens of brothels from his window as he’s bent over the window sill having his arsehole plunged by some underage trainee priest  or choirboy . So put your pretend moral disgust back where you’ve pretended to find it and fuck off.

The Vatican and the Catholic Church’s stance on prostitution is hardly opaque...nevertheless they are not as you would pathetically attempt to obfuscate.
The likelihood is that you still have business interests in the massage parlour industry and you and your criminal family accomplices are still operating and abetting the spread of Covid 19.

Regardless of the legal technicalities your involvement in blatant prostitution is revolting. You have undoubtedly been party to the spreading of AIDS and other venereal diseases and have received the devil’s lucre for such corrupting depravity.Prositution is irrevocably entwined with hard drugs so it’s likely you have profited from and corrupted others through this despicable medium.

You destroy lives and corrupt the young,the feckless and the ignorant 

I might have some sympathy for your warped business integrity and moral largesse if you can condone your wife and daughters working professionally in your massage sleazepit then watch them peel the courgettes for the ratatouille...

What’s the answer sleazeball ?

Guest Gronda Gronda
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fascinating.....I’ll avoid the place like the plague...

What's so bad about Crewe? 

Guest Gronda Gronda
4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Oh fuck off.

You'll happily walk the streets of Tower Hamlets at night wearing lycra, occasionally snapping your fingers to the left, but you won't go near Crewe.  Why?