CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brian May's buttocks (for Eric)

and

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Joker said:

Glynis Barber is married to that Yank cunt Michael Brandon.

Michael Brandon, Glynis Barber - Michael Brandon Photos - 'The ...

She's a bit of a Tiger, I'll give yer that. 

On 09/05/2020 at 15:20, SomeCuntFromWeston said:

Chucking custard over Sally James on Tiswas did it for me.

Custard.jpg

I have to admit that in my teenage years I chucked soooooo much custard watching Sally James on saturday morning TV,especially when she was smuggling peanuts 

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He died well before that. Crushed under a lump of concrete. Jaqueline Pearce, however is a major feature in my wank bank. 

I only watched the last series when it was originally out. After I read Paul Darrows autobiography and listening to his voiceovers on Jack FM radio I started to binge watch it from the beginning on YouTube. 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I only watched the last series when it was originally out. After I read Paul Darrows autobiography and listening to his voiceovers on Jack FM radio I started to binge watch it from the beginning on YouTube. 

You had a bit of a thing for Paul Darrow. Easily the best actor in the show. Michael Keating who played Vila was fucking awful.

Guest 'eavensabove
45 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Darrow was on the shortlist for Bond. 

I can see you as one of those premium Bond girls, Gyps. Or do you go in for stocks & shares? 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Series 2 episode 11. 

I virtually ripped my cock off.

I would have been only a wee nipper if I saw this on its original run (unless I watched it mid 80s on repeat) but even then I felt a twitching in my pants for this stella clunge. She could fuck a mans brains out

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He died well before that. Crushed under a lump of concrete. Jaqueline Pearce, however is a major feature in my wank bank. 

The timing of Blake 7 in terms of when it first appeared on tele, was all a bit naff to me. Not only that, but I was always out and about and watching anything religiously was the last thing I'd be doing. I missed its subsequent resurgence too, but as with like many an old series, they do have a certain appeal that is timeless which makes them worthy to be 'rediscovered' with an older mindset... perhaps, I'll check it out, but my guess is that I'd find watching Paul Darrow flouncing about would still be as nauseas as it was in the late 70's... each to their own.