CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nintendo animal crossing

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott

37 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Yeah what is it with the Japanese and their media obsession with depicting schoolgirls either getting raped/molested or murdered. Did you know Hello Kitty was actually a British creation? 

Its a mystery that myself and another ex-punter on here by the name of Wizardsleeve used to ponder a lot. After a lot of discussion the only logical conclusion that we could come up with is the one I've already mentioned - Manga and Anime are a waste product of the nuclear bombings, perhaps not as potent as the initial fallout, but far longer lasting. One of the first Mangas to really get momentum behind the style is that of Barefoot Gen published in the 70's, written by and based on the experiences of a survivor of Hiroshima, although there was also stuff like Astro Boy published in 1951 that tended to be far more lighthearted, but was still heavily influenced by the event in certain ways.

Atom bombs cause manga. Manga causes Anime.

Edited by Roadkill
Plus their age of consent is fucking 13. Dirty bastards.

On 14/05/2020 at 08:31, Dawn Chorus said:

I am a bit troubled by this "fuck china"  thing .. isn't your nan going to be cross if you start doing rude things with her best tea cups?

How dare you! My Nan is 142 years old. Kindly refrain from talking like that about her or I’ll send her round to kick your cock in.