CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blue Peter Cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest 'eavensabove
36 minutes ago, Joker said:

Star Wars films are utter toss, I've never watched one, I only had to see the promotional posters and hear the music to know it's all a load of fuckin' shit.

Fuck knows how they got the gullible to sit through years and years of the same story, rehashed with different characters, it's like Teletubbies for grown-ups!

George Lucas is a cunt, a very rich CUNT!

They were a bit slow on the ground. 

See the source image

Guest Stoolstabber500
16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

am I the only cunt on this planet that thinks Star Wars films are a pile of wank? 

No they're incredibly overhyped shite children films that only sad american wankers in their mid 30s still living in their parents' basement get all emotional over.

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Carrie Fisher looks like a leather handbag

You do realise she's bean dead since about 2016 and that wasn't actually her in the last two films and was a cgi recreation of her face on another actor's body?

1 hour ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

No they're incredibly overhyped shite children films that only sad american wankers in their mid 30s still living in their parents' basement get all emotional over.

You do realise she's bean dead since about 2016 and that wasn't actually her in the last two films and was a cgi recreation of her face on another actor's body?

Still looks like a handbag.

Didn't they superimpose Peter Cushings head on an actor as well? I can see this happening in years to come. Just use dead actors boat races. You can have a film full of these and the makers pay fuck all. 

Edited by camberwell gypsy
Smothering my hand sanatising bottle with hand sanitiser, because you can't be too careful.

Guest Stoolstabber500
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't they superimpose Peter Cushings head on an actor as well?

Yep!

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can see this happening in years to come. Just use dead actors boat races. You can have a film full of these and the makers pay fuck all. 

True. I wonder if they still have to pay anything to the estate of the dead actors to use their likeness though.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't they superimpose Peter Cushings head on an actor as well? I can see this happening in years to come. Just use dead actors boat races. You can have a film full of these and the makers pay fuck all. 

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm all for it, Gyps, and the world's yer oyster if yer a Warner Bro or a c20th FOX 

Morphing Shaun the Sheep onto Skippy would give yer "Woolly Jumper The Musical" or hows about Venessa Phelps body with Russell Crowe's boat, for "Glad He Ate Her" and Tom Cruise onto Cynthia Payne, for "Missionary Impossible"

25 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Yep!

True. I wonder if they still have to pay anything to the estate of the dead actors to use their likeness though.

I'm not sure. Because its different from repeat fees as the person was alive when it was made. I'm not sure if it counts with stiffs. 

Edited by camberwell gypsy
Spraying my hand sanitiser bottle with hand sanitiser, as you can't be too careful

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm all for it, Gyps, and the world's yer oyster if yer a Warner Bro or a c20th FOX 

Morphing Shaun the Sheep onto Skippy would give yer "Woolly Jumper The Musical" or hows about Venessa Phelps body with Russell Crowe's boat, for "Glad He Ate Her" and Tom Cruise onto Cynthia Payne, for "Missionary Impossible"

Go away  

2 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

'Lots of drugs in this one there are'

Guest Stoolstabber500
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Lots of drugs in this one there are'

I didn't say I've never watched them i just meant I'm not a hardcore obsessive like a lot of people are 🤷‍♂️

lB6xACv.gif

29 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

I didn't say I've never watched them i just meant I'm not a hardcore obsessive like a lot of people are 🤷‍♂️

lB6xACv.gif

I wasn't saying you were full of drugs. It was a meme with Yoda saying it. It was bandied about when the toxicology report came out after Carrie Fisher's death.

5 hours ago, Joker said:

The same stupid cunts who name their kids after Star Wars characters.

And I know, I've actually heard some cunt shouting for his kid 'Skywalker', FFS!

Wasn’t that French kid who got thrown off the balcony at the Tate Gallery last year called Skywalker?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Wasn’t that French kid who got thrown off the balcony at the Tate Gallery last year called Skywalker?

No. He was called Modern Art.

Guest Stoolstabber500
23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wasn't saying you were full of drugs. It was a meme with Yoda saying it. It was bandied about when the toxicology report came out after Carrie Fisher's death.

I didn't know that, is that how she died drug overdose?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 13/05/2020 at 17:18, Eric Cuntman said:

Suzi Quattro was my first wank. I think Sally James was the second.

Must have been something to do with black leather.

Sally James from Tizwaz what a cracker she was...