CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The UK's obsession with wanting to pedestrianise everywhere

Guest Stoolstabber500

On 15/05/2020 at 19:56, stoolstabber5000 said:

What is it with the UK's town and city council's obsession with wanting to pedestrianise every fucking square foot of the UK and the warped obsession with wanting to turn actual functioning REAL cities in the UK into clones of dreary, shitty, little non-entity eurotrash clown cities like holland which can fit inside London about 50 times over. Really aiming for the big time there you cunts. Look at any real major city in the world and they sure as fuck are not like Holland and have actual working fucking cars and traffic in them with working fucking engines that don't run on queef power.

Also why the fuck should I have to pay road tax and insurance so a bunch of arrogant, ignorant fucking faggots in lycra get preferential treatment of the roads and make me have to slam on the breaks at 60+ MPH on a country B-road when going around a bend and seeing a gaggle of the cunts in a line forcing me to grind to a whopping 10MPH and with no way to overtake these pieces of shit. I want them all dead. Fuck cyclists ,fuck pedestrianisation and fuck hysterical little homos harping on about climate change. 

Cyclists are not pedestrians you fat oaf.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

I have no interest in anything you’ve done or do. However, if you were to die I’d be delighted.

I feeling very well at the moment..particularly after playing so well at golf today.

I imagine you’re rather morose at the moment with all your model helicopter 🚁 conventions cancelled.....

lol.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I feeling very well at the moment..particularly after playing so well at golf today.

I imagine you’re rather morose at the moment with all your model helicopter 🚁 conventions cancelled.....

lol.

You imagine a lot of things  - me giving a fuck about anything you say or do being prime examples. Fuck off.

12 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Put in for your very own Ambulance, Gyps! PPE Grants are all the rage and you're a caring individual with quarantine fatigue. You'll have yer own gas & air, tinted windows AND a siren that goes "Whaaa-WHOWWW-Whaaa…"  No stopping at lights, no fuck-all. 

Just draw a big cross with lipstick on the side of the Transit. No one will suspect anything when all the old cunts are found dead at home after you’ve left. And don’t use Cash Converters to get rid of all the jewellery. They want ID. 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No reptile stabber isn't very bright at all. In fact it wouldn't be a lie to class him as a pig shit and scaffold plank thick Down syndrome mutant with extra tertiary thickness thrown in for good measure.

I lived in the Netherlands for a short time and found it to be a thoroughly civilised place, albeit a tad dull. Friendly folk who all speak excellent English, clean streets and countryside devoid of litter which blights us here, tall attractive women who look after themselves (again unlike the fat bush pigs here...) and very, very few chavy fuckers. Good weed and beer too, very little to dislike about the place.

Back to our friend shitstabber, it's obvious he's never travelled to Europe and been able to appreciate what it has to offer. Indeed, I'm guessing he's rarely left his video game dominated hovel lest he misses playing donkey kong with his creepy online buddies. What a cunt

Gets a bit tasty when Feyenoord meet Ajax though. 

Guest Stoolstabber500
3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Thanks for considering me Eddie, but these propellor tips aren’t going to paint themselves.

This dreary shit is worthy of 4 likes? Christ what a bunch of easily impressed tossers.

Guest Stoolstabber500
Just now, Ape™️ said:

Go poke a turd.

Go and sit in your car parked across the street from the nursery gates in a spunk stained anorak while holding your tiny cock in one hand and a pair of binoculars in the other like you and creepy pecker normally do you dirty bastard.

7 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Go and sit in your car parked across the street from the nursery gates in a spunk stained anorak while holding your tiny cock in one hand and a pair of binoculars in the other like you and creepy pecker normally do you dirty bastard.

Holy fuck, Stoolie. If you aren't who people think you are then I should tell you you're gunna get in the shit for this. If you are then you already know...

6 hours ago, Guest Stoolstabber500 said:

And there we have it - tipped over the edge into meltdown by dog shit. What an absolute wanker.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Guest Stoolstabber500 said:

Reported for paedo inferences.

Cretin.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ve played again today.Would you like to hear about my round?

lol.

A mate of mine and his brother were first off on Wednesday morning PPB. Apparently they had some bloke following them around making sure they kept to the rules. What did he expect?........,they were going to fuck each other on the tenth green?

Have they opened your council pitch and putt yet Pretend Posh Boy? I hope you clean your 7 iron before you play, know what I mean?