CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The UK's obsession with wanting to pedestrianise everywhere

Guest Stoolstabber500

Just now, judgetwi said:

A mate of mine and his brother were first off on Wednesday morning PPB. Apparently they had some bloke following them around making sure they kept to the rules. What did he expect?........,they were going to fuck each other on the tenth green?

Have they opened your council pitch and putt yet Pretend Posh Boy? I hope you clean your 7 iron before you play, know what I mean?

“A mate of mine”

Peasant.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“A mate of mine”

Peasant.

Yeah, really funny PPB. Have a gold star to put on your chart, wanker.

Now, Posh boy I see all these politicians crying about the poor children of the working class and how they need to be back in school because schools are so wonderful and improve their “life chances”,  and their mental elf and keep them safe and all that shit. 

But I ain’t seen a single one of these shitcunts talk about private education. What’s going on there PPB? You’ve got the inside track so what’s your view? Tell us about it.

41 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Now, Posh boy I see all these politicians crying about the poor children of the working class and how they need to be back in school because schools are so wonderful and improve their “life chances”,  and their mental elf and keep them safe and all that shit. 

But I ain’t seen a single one of these shitcunts talk about private education. What’s going on there PPB? You’ve got the inside track so what’s your view? Tell us about it.

They want them back in school because some of them may end up not being brainwashed into a life of hand-wringing faggotry.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They want them back in school because some of them may end up not being brainwashed into a life of hand-wringing faggotry.

They might even start noticing they have different skin colours. Or, heavens forbid, some of the weird ones might not be getting told they're  special little snowflakes every single day for claiming to be gay.

And you can cuarantee some work drone parents will have just cut the power cables of their disabled children's wheelchairs and put them in a dark room with a sheet thrown over their heads in the absence of Nanny. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Anyone who starts a sentence with “Yeah” displays social and intellectual slovenliness.

It’s just one of the reasons why you are unacceptable as a member of any decent golf club.

lol.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 17/05/2020 at 10:04, Eddie said:

I have a spot going at the car wash if you are interested Ape? 

Eddie, I’m thinking of replacing my front door. You haven’t seen any good ones lying around have you? 

8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Eddie, I’m thinking of replacing my front door. You haven’t seen any good ones lying around have you? 

I saw a mattress in a garden the other day. Only some light staining. Doesn't look like one of Neil's cast-offs. I could drop it round for petrol money and tea and biscuits if you like.

14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw a mattress in a garden the other day. Only some light staining. Doesn't look like one of Neil's cast-offs. I could drop it round for petrol money and tea and biscuits if you like.

What is this; Cunt's Corner Exchange and Mart? 

I've got some surplus lead (once owned by the Church of England) I don't need. Bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon will do. Must pick up. 

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Eddie said:

Have you discussed this with the other occupants of your multi occupancy pad?

I haven’t seen them in months. They were both complaining of a fever and light cough.

There’s a foul odour coming from their bedrooms. I assume they both went back to their parents and forgot to throw away their food. 

21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I haven’t seen them in months. They were both complaining of a fever and light cough.

There’s a foul odour coming from their bedrooms. I assume they both went back to their parents and forgot to throw away their food. 

They're probably dead in there Bill. Have you noticed a droning, buzzing sound akin to the sound effects of a George A Romero film?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bag it up (not forgetting the contents of the bread bin) and ship it to judge. He'll get a few square meals out from any rancid/stale shite. Check the bathroom too for any bog rolls and a toothbrush, and should you perchance upon a BIC razor, I'll have it. 

Guest Bill Stickers
53 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Bag it up (not forgetting the contents of the bread bin) and ship it to judge. He'll get a few square meals out from any rancid/stale shite. Check the bathroom too for any bog rolls and a toothbrush, and should you perchance upon a BIC razor, I'll have it. 

Brown bread. No way judge is eating that.

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

if they are Africans that would explain the smell...

Guest judgetwi
On 18/05/2020 at 09:54, Earl of Punkape said:

Anyone who starts a sentence with “Yeah” displays social and intellectual slovenliness.

It’s just one of the reasons why you are unacceptable as a member of any decent golf club.

lol.

Well I didn’t go to a posh private school did I? But then neither did you as evidenced by your spastic attempt to dodge the question.

Soppy little cunts pretending to be some arsehole personality they obviously admire on the internet. There’s a PhD thesis right there for some enterprising academic. Or maybe it’s already been done? Now that’s something i’d like to read.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Correct. Just the 'Pitta patter' of tiny beads of cholesterol running round the vascular system.

bread platter. No meat or salad. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS