CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Becoming Chinese

White Cunt

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Quite possibly. One thing I will say though, I (and every non poof) would have fucked the living arse off Wilma back in the day until her fillings rattled loose and her bat cave resembled a prop forwards bloody and mangled cauliflower ear.

I wouldn't have looked twice at her if Daisy Duke had been in the room though.

E-mail exchange with Chinese spam e-mailer today. A few changes and redactions and you need to read from the bottom up, but you get the picture.........

You really, REALLY have no idea do you?

In fact your company really have the related products in the import, these customs data can check it on the website, does not make commercial privacy laws, is that you don't understand,  I love my country, my country cherish each person's life, so our daily new medical records is zero, my country is on the rise, it makes some biased against the Chinese people feel unhappy, business is business, no need to quarrel.        

You can try and wriggle around, lay blame trails, indulge in mock-sincere coronavirus diplomacy as much as you want.

The world is waking up to your country’s attitude to the truth and to human lives

Where did you get my e-mail address from? Where did you get the information ‘We learn that your company import electric heating pads from China'?

You got my details illegally, with no recognition of international commercial law and then put together some amateur copy and sent it to a list of recipients that been rinsed more than the stalls in a Wuhan wet market….which isn’t saying much.

‘I feel you are a little desperate for the world now'

Desperate?!

It’s not me e-ailing complete strangers about a product they don’t want!

I’d have more respect for you if you just came right out and said ‘we got your details illegally and we haven’t a clue what your business does but we’re desperate’

I still wouldn’t have done business with you but at least you’d have got my respect

I feel you are a little desperate for the world now, I hope you can get better soon.China was the first country to find the virus, and similar cases have been reported in the United States before. China has been very successful in controlling the virus. Your mother's death may have been caused by your government's delay in treatment.

My mother has died thanks to the Coronavirus CHINA has inflicted on the world.

Don’t you dare fucking tell me how I should and shouldn’t deal with lowlife commercial parasites like you!

Just reply: I'm not interested in this product. Don't email me.That's what your mother should have taught you.

You should be nice to everyone on the world . Kindness makes you happy and live longer .

Oh do fuck right off!

I’ve been spammed by about 12 of these e-mails in the past month.

We’ve never expressed any interest in this product, certainly not from China and the fact you’ve purchased an old list of e-mail addresses, illegally, say’s everything about China’s attitude to commercial legalities and Intellectual Property Rights.

When are you going to pay reparations for inflicting Coronavirus on the world???!

Dear Jiggerycock,

Hope this mail finds you well.

We learn that your company import electric heating pads from China .

It is really a great opportunity for us to get to know each other .BSGROUP are professional manufacturers of electric heating pads ,heating throws /blankets .

Wish to be one of your suppliers in China .

Attached our e-catalgues for your reference .

Fiona.Chou

Sales 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

E-mail exchange with Chinese spam e-mailer today. A few changes and redactions and you need to read from the bottom up, but you get the picture.........

You really, REALLY have no idea do you?

In fact your company really have the related products in the import, these customs data can check it on the website, does not make commercial privacy laws, is that you don't understand,  I love my country, my country cherish each person's life, so our daily new medical records is zero, my country is on the rise, it makes some biased against the Chinese people feel unhappy, business is business, no need to quarrel.        

You can try and wriggle around, lay blame trails, indulge in mock-sincere coronavirus diplomacy as much as you want.

The world is waking up to your country’s attitude to the truth and to human lives

Where did you get my e-mail address from? Where did you get the information ‘We learn that your company import electric heating pads from China'?

You got my details illegally, with no recognition of international commercial law and then put together some amateur copy and sent it to a list of recipients that been rinsed more than the stalls in a Wuhan wet market….which isn’t saying much.

‘I feel you are a little desperate for the world now'

Desperate?!

It’s not me e-ailing complete strangers about a product they don’t want!

I’d have more respect for you if you just came right out and said ‘we got your details illegally and we haven’t a clue what your business does but we’re desperate’

I still wouldn’t have done business with you but at least you’d have got my respect

I feel you are a little desperate for the world now, I hope you can get better soon.China was the first country to find the virus, and similar cases have been reported in the United States before. China has been very successful in controlling the virus. Your mother's death may have been caused by your government's delay in treatment.

My mother has died thanks to the Coronavirus CHINA has inflicted on the world.

Don’t you dare fucking tell me how I should and shouldn’t deal with lowlife commercial parasites like you!

Just reply: I'm not interested in this product. Don't email me.That's what your mother should have taught you.

You should be nice to everyone on the world . Kindness makes you happy and live longer .

Oh do fuck right off!

I’ve been spammed by about 12 of these e-mails in the past month.

We’ve never expressed any interest in this product, certainly not from China and the fact you’ve purchased an old list of e-mail addresses, illegally, say’s everything about China’s attitude to commercial legalities and Intellectual Property Rights.

When are you going to pay reparations for inflicting Coronavirus on the world???!

Dear Jiggerycock,

Hope this mail finds you well.

We learn that your company import electric heating pads from China .

It is really a great opportunity for us to get to know each other .BSGROUP are professional manufacturers of electric heating pads ,heating throws /blankets .

Wish to be one of your suppliers in China .

Attached our e-catalgues for your reference .

Fiona.Chou

Sales 

What a load of shit.

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Quite so. I've never had any problems when ordering a Chinese meal in a restaurant.  Poor Fiona Chou must have thought 'Me got  thick iriot here, wot a clunt'

Are you still locked down in your Chateau or have you emerged to sell some geese at le marché?

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Quite so. I've never had any problems when ordering a Chinese meal in a restaurant.  Poor Fiona Chou must have thought 'Me got  thick iriot here, wot a clunt'

Some chink companies have a very strange idea of English. I once read an instruction manual for a Chinese made air rifle...

"Be aware when approaching the rifle that it is sumptuous in appearance. But also knowing very dangerous in cock state"

I shit you not.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

See the source image

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

You eat electrical heating pads?

What are you? A member of Kraftwerk?

He incubates his chicks. 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I am free to wander,  herding my flock. Not the done thing to sell geese this time of year though.

Do us all a favour and "wander" into the fast lane of the motorway or whatever you uncivilised and unwashed French twerps call it. Take your stupid fucking geese with you, post rape of course

• 2 weeks later...

A Birchington Parish Councillor says the toilets at Minnis Bay should be among those being reopened tomorrow (May 23) following reports of visitors “defecating and urinating in public areas” during hot weather this week.

Minnis Bay was among the beaches to attract large crowds during the hot weather on Wednesday but there are no facilities open which led to reports of people using the space behind the stored beach huts at the car park as a toilet. Volunteer litter pickers say they  had to remove  used toilet paper from behind the huts on the Prom and one resident expressed dismay at “piles of human waste behind the stored beach huts and the entrances to the toilets swimming with urine.”

Public toilets across the isle were closed on March 25 under government guidelines due to the Covid pandemic. Tomorrow four toilet blocks will be reopened in Margate, Ramsgate, Viking Bay and Joss Bay in time for the bank holiday.

But facilities at Westgate and Birchington will remain closed – despite both areas attracting visitors to beaches following the relaxation of ‘lockdown’ restrictions earlier this month.

philf.jpg

Parish and district councillor Phil Fellows says the toilet closure creates another public health hazard.

He said: “I’m disappointed that our facilities in Minnis Bay are not open this bank holiday weekend. I was against the toilets opening initially but the sheer escalation in numbers heading for our beaches made it obvious that we need them open.

“Reports of defecating and urinating in public areas is alarming and a health hazard. Birchington Parish Council looked to pay for portaloos at Minnis Bay but there were too many health and safety issues for us to deal with at short notice.

“Lack of information and mixed messages have caused this situation. Clear messages need to be given out by Thanet council stating that facilities remain closed and to discourage people from travelling to our coastal areas.”

Thanet council is not asking visitors to stay away but is asking people to act responsibly.

steve-albon.jpg

Cllr Steve Albon, Cabinet Member for Operational Services, said: “Following the shift in the Government’s lockdown restrictions to allow people to spend more time outside, we have been working to find a safe solution for the reopening of some of our public toilets.

“We recognise that people are choosing to make the most of the new guidelines but we want to reiterate that they must do so safely and respectfully. At the beaches where there aren’t any open toilets, using the surrounding area is totally unacceptable. We are doing all we can to offer some provision on our main beaches initially and ask that people plan ahead.

“Where toilets are open, there will be a number of measures in place to provide a clean and safe environment for people using them. They will be signposted with information on maintaining social distancing, a request to keep cubicles clean and hand washing instructions.

naylandloosjh.jpgPublic toilets in Margate Photo John Horton

“We will be relying on members of the public to respect the space and to act in a responsible way so that everyone who needs to use the facilities is able to do so as safely as possible.

“The toilets will be cleaned by council staff regularly throughout the day and will be closed while cleaning takes place.

“If members of the public are abusive to our staff, use offensive language or fail to respect the social distancing guidelines when interacting with them, the crew will close the facilities. Being abused by the public isn’t part of the job.

sonia-hammond.jpgSonia Hammond and her 8-year-old cleared rubbish left behind on Margate beach by visitors

“As well as using the toilets provided, we also want to remind beachgoers that they must take their litter off the beach to a bin, or if the bin is full home. While people were required to stay at home during lockdown, the volume of litter on the beaches was close to zero. It is deeply disappointing that after just a few days of additional freedoms people are dumping rubbish on the beach where it will end up in the sea.

“As always, these are the actions of a small minority of people. We appreciate that the vast majority of our residents and visitors do respect the rules and behave in a way that helps to protect our beautiful coastline.”

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Has someone left the gate open at the 'National Facility For The Care Of Stupid Fucking Cunts'? It's as though the entire cast of 'TOWIE' have all joined the corner at once.

Fuck knows, but Billy broke the ice, so they're his responsibility now.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck knows, but Billy broke the ice, so they're his responsibility now.

I don’t know where the fuck I’m gonna keep them all. But you’re right. That’s all I need, a whole load of spackers spacking all around the place. Fucking lockdown aswell. Bollocks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t know where the fuck I’m gonna keep them all. But you’re right. That’s all I need, a whole load of spackers spacking all around the place. Fucking lockdown aswell. Bollocks.

image001.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

Yours for £20. Duck not included - its already been sold to an anonymous buyer.

For an extra fiver, I'll throw in a hamster water bottle.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

image001.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

Yours for £20. Duck not included - its already been sold to an anonymous buyer.

For an extra fiver, I'll throw in a hamster water bottle.

Are you working undercover at the Wuhan wet market? I won’t say fuck all to anyone. Probably.