CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steve Coogan

Eddie

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

To be fair when you live in a mansion like Comrade Coogan a full time gardener is essential and they don’t come cheap. As he is a social justice warrior for refugees and asylum seekers i’m sure he has a few of them living on his estate. Couldn’t they help him out with a bit of spade work now and again? Or are they all doctors and nurses slaving 18 hours a day for the NHS.? 

I must remember to give them a special clap, bash of the saucepans and American style, attention seeking whoop, this evening.

And then lob a petrol bomb into the A and E Judge. Cunts.

On 21/05/2020 at 15:54, Eric Cuntman said:

I can forgive Ben Elton, purely on the strength of him sorting out Blackadder, after that wet drippy cunt Richard Curtis managed to completely fuck up the first series. And don't get me started on Curtis's films. A series of excuses to have Hugh Grant mumbling and stuttering over some tart or other, and zero discernible humour. 

And Hugh Grant, what normal bloke would pay a disgusting, yellow toothed, crack addict negress for sex in a rental car, if he had Liz Hurley waiting at the hotel?The cunt should have been sectioned, not arrested.

I thought they both seemed like nice girls....