CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

KFC cunts who que for hours

Guest N/A

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Last time I had KFC was about 5 years ago. Went in to the one at Lewisham and there was 2 blecks trying to kill each other. 

Was that because of a meat shortage?

I thought they would've gone for the local cat population, but they're harder to catch (if there's any left, they've probably got wise to the "here kitty, kitty"!)

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

'eavens, why can't I PM you?

Fuck knows? 

Am clear out of Scatburgers if that's what you wanted, RK? 

Judge took the last one. It was out of date.

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

On 22/05/2020 at 02:22, Monumental cunt said:

KFC have reopenned and the fucking que was about 3 miles long blocking traffic in town all day.... just so some lazy fucking chavs  can eat a bucket of fried shit.....  have these cunts not got any self pride or ability to cook a piece of chicken themselves.   I hope the KFC staff spat in very bucket..... they usually wank in them but due to them having wanked their dicks raw on lockdown... spit is the only special sauce available for the time being...  enjoy your bucket cunts.

i think when Macy’s opens the world will simply go into a fucking street carnival over chicken nuggets that you could quiet simply buy in a frozen bag from Iceland for £3.50 for 500....  what a bunch of fucking useless inbred cunts...

Illiterate cretin. Perhaps you should try posting when you’re not pissed out of your tiny mind. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Does scat have a best before date. If it does I would think it would be anything pre-digestion.

I aint too sure... Most Scatburgers are no more than a flash in the pan. 

21 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Not too bad at all. I hope judgetwi is okay though. His angry and quick response to MCs topic could be indicative of something far more serious than oily fried faux chicken... 

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Far, far more serious...

It's good to know at least two other punters can see poor old judgies angry outbursts are proof the silly Jewish cunt has problems

I think it's best he avoids things that get his blood up, like the corner. All that junk food over the years will mean he could drop dead at any minute. Fingers crossed

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's good to know at least two other punters can see poor old judgies angry outbursts are proof the silly Jewish cunt has problems

I think it's best he avoids things that get his blood up, like the corner. All that junk food over the years will mean he could drop dead at any minute. Fingers crossed

What's your BP like Stubby?

Guest Gronda Gronda
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Que sera sera what ever KFC will be. 

I bet Jamie Oliver knows the colonel's secret recipe. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

A flush in the pan?

He's never flush, KB. Doesn't floss, spit or douche either, so I'm told... Anyway, that's besides the point.

I'm still trying to work out Constipation. Would you know if its similar to a wet-cheek kaka? 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Too complicated to work out in your head. Try using a pencil.

2B honest, my pencil is pointless. Furthermore, my diet is high in carbon and my motions are stationary. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’re a total write off. Speak to pen.cilly boy

I've tried using Izal with a pencil, but I still cannot trace anything?

Oh well. Back to the drawing board.